Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First time i invested money  (Read 581 times)
Paashaas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3434
Merit: 4368

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:07:19 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 12:41:03 PM by Paashaas

Hello all,

I never invested money in a company ore something else, untill today.. Last year when i was reading  about Bitcoin i was getting good hopes for humanity for this new tech of payments but i didnt bought any BTC's at a amazing price of 5 Euro a piece.. that was only a matter of trust. However, i do trust BTC for 100% now and i just bought 3 BTC witch i believe it is still a good price for a early adopter.

I putted my private-Key into a USB and stored it on a save place, just in case my pc was hitted by lightning ore something so i can recall my BTC back from Multibit.

IMO Bitcoins will be the future and im very happy i can experienced this major event for humanity and it will be a good one!  
silverzx

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:10:08 PM

I personally don't see the point in buying now.

The "early adopter" period is long gone as far as I'm concerned and has been since they went above $100 a piece.

ALT-coins is probably the way for newbies like ourselves.

Saying that, a lot of people believe they're going to keep rising so it's better late then never!
WayTooGosu

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:11:05 PM

It's great to see you get into Bitcoins but this is a weird time to start investing as the rates are so high. Hopefully the rates don't crash soon so you can see a profit.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:14:18 PM

if you do invest in bitcoin you have to know you might get less than you invested but also it's much more safe than any other investment website online as you will definitely not lose everything as it happens in other websites Wink
I believe bitcoin will go up a little bit more and so I recommend it Smiley

Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:27:56 PM

I would still buy btc at current levels

And I believe btc will outperform mot alt coins

PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:44:58 PM

I personally don't see the point in buying now.

The "early adopter" period is long gone as far as I'm concerned and has been since they went above $100 a piece.

We are still in the early adopters phase if not innovators. Obviously some of us lost the chance to be millionaires by now but that doesn't mean that bitcoin will stop growing.
troy112

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:46:42 PM

First of all only invest what you can lose. Secondly yes you won't get the same gains it you would have invested a year ago. But i think there will still be some gains.
tyler27

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:12:14 PM

I Invested in BTC and ALT coins...trying to add some more since 16 days now but BTC-e just won't credit my money or answer any support request. I'm really starting to get worried...
bhaghamp

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:12:47 PM

It is still good timme to invest in bitcoin. Very easy to look as the past and think we have missed the opportunity. But when you look to the future I think its extremely exciting and still has a long way to go.
hromobiti

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:23:03 PM

Obviously Bitcoins will be the future, all you need to know is the difficuties and time needed to deposit money on exchange to see why Bitcoins have good future.
razzayum

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:39:21 PM

3 at 1800 euros sounds so much even compared to what i paid. i bought 5 at 250 british pounds each, and now the price on the exchange im selling at (bitbargain.co.uk) is nearing 600 pounds. i may not be an early adopter, but im glad i've doubled my money so far Smiley and a bit more from a little mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: