Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 05:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash2Crypto.com  (Read 566 times)
Cash2Crypto.com (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:31:16 PM

Hello Bitcoin Forum,

I have a free bitcoin classifieds site up. Currently nothing is posted but hopefully that changes soon. Its basic but functional. Cash2Crypto.com

A little about myself. Located in the US, I am a family man that works in the IT field. Just the average joe type.

I am trying to provide a place where people can communicate and exchange different crypto currencies using various methods. The business model is simple, stay out of the way as much as possible and let the market do what it wants to do. Of course, improvements can be made when the need arises. I realise that this model exposes itself to scammers, but I believe that there are good buyers & sellers out there that wouldn't mind setting up something that is free to use.

For current sellers on other sites, in addition to a built in feedback system you can add links so you can ref. ratings from other places, etc.

If you have any questions or comments, I will respond to emails as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your time, and I hope you take a look and sign up; http://cash2crypto.com/index.php?page=register&action=register.
WayTooGosu

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:34:01 PM

If you want people to use your site, you need people to trust it. To start, you can try posting the balance of some of your wallets used in the exchanges to prove that you actually have BTC to exchange.
FiatKiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:34:06 PM

Be careful that the feds don't accuse you of providing "money services".
Crypto to fiat causes issues.

LTC: LdxgJQLUdr8hZ79BV5AYbxkBUdaXctXAPi
MoonCoin Gambling: https://coin-horse.com/MON/
Cash2Crypto.com (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:44:31 PM

I am not providing escrow or mediation of any type other than what's provided through the message board system itself. The users are suppose to manage their own transactions.
WayTooGosu

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:30:59 PM

I see, this will surely help out the community. May I ask using what methods do you plan on sustaining this site?
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:32:58 PM

I am not providing escrow or mediation of any type other than what's provided through the message board system itself. The users are suppose to manage their own transactions.

Hopefully that works out!

One major issue with this is that there is no credibility between the sellers and buyers.  If you could implement a feedback system, verification method, escrow service, that would definitely help.  Unfortunately since there isn't much security or means of getting your money back after a transaction, you are pretty much SOL if you get scammed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: