Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard ICO - Working Crypto 2 Fiat Debit Card  (Read 98 times)
8count (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

Hashcard - FREE debit card, PLUS a 30% BONUS and $100 min buy in on private sale. (48hrs) Private sale started 12hrs ago

I want to invest but unsure, Is this to good to be true? They say that first batch of card will be shipped out on the 15th of May if KYC is passed. Reduced transaction Fee - 0.5% for all purchases and withdrawals.

What are your thoughts on this ICO?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

so participants who participate in pre ico and have passed KYC will get the card on the 15th of May?
when pre ico ends and how minimal is its investment?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Look at how much they have collected, I do not think that this project will have development. Now there are already projects on the market that promise to make maps, but did someone of them make them Huh It is better to skip this project.
8count (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

so participants who participate in pre ico and have passed KYC will get the card on the 15th of May?

That's what it says. They said in their telegram they have the only working card, backed by a Asian bank that they won't say yet because of the competitors. Card will be mastercard. Min investment is $100.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

That's what it says. They said in their telegram they have the only working card, backed by a Asian bank that they won't say yet because of the competitors. Card will be mastercard. Min investment is $100.

I happen to live in asia and we know that users crypto in asia very much. This is a good opportunity and market for hashcard, I am interested and maybe I will research it.
Thanks
8count (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

I happen to live in asia and we know that users crypto in asia very much. This is a good opportunity and market for hashcard, I am interested and maybe I will research it.
Thanks

No problem mate. If they have a working it card it will be a gold mine token to have. Defiantly do your research into any project you're going to invest into.

Looks like it's at stage 2 now. I copy this from their Twitter account

20% BONUS is available for Stage II. Minimum Contribution 50$ !!!!!!! Free card is included for contribution over $100.00 !!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: