Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SETUP A SECURITY IN YOUR COMPUTER  (Read 185 times)
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

so magandang araw ulit mga fellow Filipino so I am SnowAngel part of SnowAngelDevs as part of involving in crypto world there are lots of demands in security as I discuss methods and different ways of hackers use to hack your crypto wallets and assets so the problem is maybe not in the person it self but also maybe the set up ng ating computer environment so matatanung nio anu ba ung computer environment so ibig ko pong sabihin is ung how you use your computer in your daily transactions etc etc. so madalas install ng install lang hays mahirap ung ganun install ng crack etc.

this is merely a bad idea and a bad practice po when you are involving yourself and your computer in different crypto activities ok so ngaun tuturo ko panu mo maseset up ung computer mo in the most safest way I know but maybe there are some other ways this is just what I suggest sa inyu.

SETUP A COMPUTER ENVIRONMENT FOR CRYPTO ACTIVITIES

1.OS Choice
       Mostly sa ating mga pinoy at mga crypto enthusiast ay madalas lang gumamit ng simple Windows OS more on like today's update of windows is windows 10 and most of other people use windows 7 but aminin natin all hacks was done with a windows maching meaning madalas target machine is a windows machine why? because it's the most OS use by people and support things but lets face the fact that windows is not merely secure and not giving you the right security and other stuffs regarding with your security and privacy even there is a settings for your privacy and security they are not giving the full control like what most people says bill gates only give you the window.

so my suggestions for better security is yes use a LINUX operating system ok why linux? linux is a free and an opensource Operating System developed by various community and have different distro so suggested linux distro? DEBIAN and UBUNTU this are the most common and popular distro of linux system use by people so linux not just give you the power to control the windows but give you the whole house whahah so this is just for me but I admit it not everyone of us don't know how to use linux ok you can practice it but if you can't get it just go to the second step.

2.SECURE YOU WINDOWS

Yes ou di mo nga kaya gumamit ng linux system so ok may way padin namn una gawa ka ng isang computer setup with the following WINDOWS 10(always up to date and make sure a genuine) but yes we can't afford a clean and genuine but you can just use your normal disk to install windows
next install BITDEFENDER antivirus why for me this is the best antivirus since It can scan so much security flaws and give you internet security and a total security. next Change your DNS Servers I already post a thread about it so you can just navigate to my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3395101.0 and then you can use the DNS Protections for all users in your network.

3.INSTALL AND CONFIGURE BROWSERS
      we use the most common browsers right which is GOOGLE CHROME so before using the chrome is make sure that it don't save passwords or other stuffs just go to it's settings and disable the saving password. You can also use different browser is that brave browser have no background with this but It was said that this is also a secure browser so last one use TOR Browser bakit so sasabihin ng iba jan pang dive sa deepweb and TOR diba? ou yes but ok let's use it in a bright way use this because this browser can disable all running scripts in the website so some of hacks might be done in scripts I believe that this browser can give you security,privacy and anonymity in the web but never use this with other means just suggesting.

4.SCAN WEBSITE or FILE FIRST

If you get confuse sa mga websites na pupuntahan mo mostly galing sa email account mo na sinend sau ng anonymous sender like so gagawen mo para masafe ka go to this link:
https://www.virustotal.com/
and scan the website this site gives you the scan result of different virus detection company from all over the world and return if the website is a scam or not but this  is not enough think always.

5.BACKUP SAFELY

Saving a backup in your computer is not the genius idea ok maybe you say my hard drive has passwords and I think it safe ok  hindi yan safe what if you are using your computer then suddenly you install a software that is literally an exploit without knowing sorry my friend yung computer mo is not that secure na so in backing up important data so what are those data? Privatekeys, Passwords and other accounts.So take a notebook or anything that you can write save and print or either write all those important data in that paper then you can now hide it where you only knows this is more safe.

NOTE: I AM NOT PROMOTING PRODUCTS AND OTHER THINGS HERE.

so yan muna sa ngaun ok so itu ung some ways to setup a safe computer environment for your crypto activities.

hanggang sa muli as what I always say "Stay safe, stay secure you hold your security"

for more security and real time updates about crypto security and privacy you can subscribe to my telegram channel
SnowAngel Devs Security

~SnowAngel

sd
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seafoodgirl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:37:56 AM

so magandang araw ulit mga fellow Filipino so I am SnowAngel part of SnowAngelDevs as part of involving in crypto world there are lots of demands in security as I discuss methods and different ways of hackers use to hack your crypto wallets and assets so the problem is maybe not in the person it self but also maybe the set up ng ating computer environment so matatanung nio anu ba ung computer environment so ibig ko pong sabihin is ung how you use your computer in your daily transactions etc etc. so madalas install ng install lang hays mahirap ung ganun install ng crack etc.

this is merely a bad idea and a bad practice po when you are involving yourself and your computer in different crypto activities ok so ngaun tuturo ko panu mo maseset up ung computer mo in the most safest way I know but maybe there are some other ways this is just what I suggest sa inyu.

1.OS Choice
       Mostly sa ating mga pinoy at mga crypto enthusiast ay madalas lang gumamit ng simple Windows OS more on like today's update of windows is windows 10 and most of other people use windows 7 but aminin natin all hacks was done with a windows maching meaning madalas target machine is a windows machine why? because it's the most OS use by people and support things but lets face the fact that windows is not merely secure and not giving you the right security and other stuffs regarding with your security and privacy even there is a settings for your privacy and security they are not giving the full control like what most people says bill gates only give you the window.

so my suggestions for better security is yes use a LINUX operating system ok why linux? linux is a free and an opensource Operating System developed by various community and have different distro so suggested linux distro? DEBIAN and UBUNTU this are the most common and popular distro of linux system use by people so linux not just give you the power to control the windows but give you the whole house whahah so this is just for me but I admit it not everyone of us don't know how to use linux ok you can practice it but if you can't get it just go to the second step.

2.SECURE YOU WINDOWS

Yes ou di mo nga kaya gumamit ng linux system so ok may way padin namn una gawa ka ng isang computer setup with the following WINDOWS 10(always up to date and make sure a genuine) but yes we can't afford a clean and genuine but you can just use your normal disk to install windows
next install BITDEFENDER antivirus why for me this is the best antivirus since It can scan so much security flaws and give you internet security and a total security. next Change your DNS Servers I already post a thread about it so you can just navigate to my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3395101.0 and then you can use the DNS Protections for all users in your network.

we use the most common browsers right which is GOOGLE CHROME so before using the chrome is make sure that it don't save passwords or other stuffs just go to it's settings and disable the saving password. You can also use different browser is that brave browser have no background with this but It was said that this is also a secure browser so last one use TOR Browser bakit so sasabihin ng iba jan pang dive sa deepweb and TOR diba? ou yes but ok let's use it in a bright way use this because this browser can disable all running scripts in the website so some of hacks might be done in scripts I believe that this browser can give you security,privacy and anonymity in the web but never use this with other means just suggesting.

If you get confuse sa mga websites na pupuntahan mo mostly galing sa email account mo na sinend sau ng anonymous sender like so gagawen mo para masafe ka go to this link:
and scan the website this site gives you the scan result of different virus detection company from all over the world and return if the website is a scam or not but this  is not enough think always.

5.BACKUP SAFELY

Saving a backup in your computer is not the genius idea ok maybe you say my hard drive has passwords and I think it safe ok  hindi yan safe what if you are using your computer then suddenly you install a software that is literally an exploit without knowing sorry my friend yung computer mo is not that secure na so in backing up important data so what are those data? Privatekeys, Passwords and other accounts.So take a notebook or anything that you can write save and print or either write all those important data in that paper then you can now hide it where you only knows this is more safe.

so yan muna sa ngaun ok so itu ung some ways to setup a safe computer environment for your crypto activities.

hanggang sa muli as what I always say "Stay safe, stay secure you hold your security"

for more security and real time updates about crypto security and privacy you can subscribe to my telegram channel
SnowAngel Devs Security

~SnowAngel

IT Student po ako so I agree somehow to this. When it comes to OS, yes maganda gamitin si LINUX kasi bukod sa free and open software siya you can modified it, pwedi mong icustomize yung buong setting depende sa gusto ng user but when it comes to security di hamak na mas secured ang MAC OS the only thing is that masyado siyang mahal, pero secured compare sa Windows and Linux. Sa anti-virus naman, I don't use BitDefender, AVG ang gamit ko but I switch into Kaspersky kasi msyado siyang mabigat. Sa browser naman I fully agree na maganda ang TOR kaya nga marami ang gumagamit nito specially sa deep web kasi unlike chrome and other browser si tor tinatago niya ang identity ng user meaning anonymous ka dun pero kung hindi kaya ni PC then use VPN para secured ka din marami namang free and secured vpn. And last, YES ALWAYS BACK UP, nagthethesis na ako so BACK UP can save my  future ..
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Isa na naman tong malaking tulong satin dito sa komunidad , importante talaga na mabigyan ng seguridad ang ating mga computer . Sa totoong lang po hindi ko pa gamay ang mga gantong seguridad pero dahil sa thread na ito baka isasahin ko narin i search yung mga nakasaad dito na maaring makapag patatag ng seguridad ng ginagamit kong computer.

Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

1.OS Choice

2.SECURE YOU WINDOWS

5.BACKUP SAFELY

SnowAngel Devs Security

~SnowAngel

IT Student po ako so I agree somehow to this. When it comes to OS, yes maganda gamitin si LINUX kasi bukod sa free and open software siya you can modified it, pwedi mong icustomize yung buong setting depende sa gusto ng user but when it comes to security di hamak na mas secured ang MAC OS the only thing is that masyado siyang mahal, pero secured compare sa Windows and Linux. Sa anti-virus naman, I don't use BitDefender, AVG ang gamit ko but I switch into Kaspersky kasi msyado siyang mabigat. Sa browser naman I fully agree na maganda ang TOR kaya nga marami ang gumagamit nito specially sa deep web kasi unlike chrome and other browser si tor tinatago niya ang identity ng user meaning anonymous ka dun pero kung hindi kaya ni PC then use VPN para secured ka din marami namang free and secured vpn. And last, YES ALWAYS BACK UP, nagthethesis na ako so BACK UP can save my  future ..

nakagamit na rin ako ng kaspersky pero hindi ko gusto ang sobrang tapang nito but still good pa rin naman, kahit naman anong OS ang gamitin natin tingin ko ok naman basta ingat lang sa mga pinupuntahan na site.

Watch out for this SPACE!
edsnowangel (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Maraming TS sa impormasyong ito. Maraming akong natutunan tungkol sa pag secure ng ating mga personal computer para maiwasan natin ang ma hack.

maraming salamat sa inyung pagsubaybay sa thread na itu sana po may maishare nio itu sa mga kaibigan nio

sd
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

1.OS Choice

2.SECURE YOU WINDOWS

5.BACKUP SAFELY

SnowAngel Devs Security

~SnowAngel

Maraming matutulungan tong thread na to para maging ligtas ang ating personal computer xmpre kailangan natin na laging secure ang ating personal items para hindi masayang mga pinaghihirapan natin at hindi mabaliwala, mapunta lng sa ibang yung pinagpaguran mo kapag hindi ka nag ingat sa click lng  ng website, laging maging maingat dahil maraming website na kumakalat ngayon na makukuha agad yung personal details nyo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: