Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought BTC at 20k  (Read 437 times)
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

bitcoin can certainly have a price above 20k, it will be one good news and has the potential for future rising bitcoin. so buying bitcoin does not matter and can be a chance to make big profits.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

If you had 100k, you spent 50k buying BTC at 20k in Dec 2017 and felt like shit. Now is May 2018 and you have 50k left, which coin would you put your money in so that you don't feel the same way ?
I would have diversified my investment in different coins like ETH,LTC,Waves,NEO,TRX when prices were down and my $50k investment would have turn to double covering my loss by few years time if i hodl for long term.But i think that btc prices are gaining speed as prices today surpass $10k and by the last of this year the prices would cross $20000 landmark once again.So don't panic and hodl your coins with you and you will get your expected profits soon.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

If you had 100k, you spent 50k buying BTC at 20k in Dec 2017 and felt like shit. Now is May 2018 and you have 50k left, which coin would you put your money in so that you don't feel the same way ?
if I have a plan for the long term then I think I will keep the remaining $ 50k and wait until the bitcoin price goes back to $ 20k or even more to make a profit. but if the price of Bitcoin again throws away from now, then I will again buy bitcoin with the rest of my money.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

I would most probably buy BTC still so my losses would be lessen because of bitcoins price that's half of the amount when I bought it in and if it does go down more I'd buy them again. They call it diversification, if I'm not mistaken. Then I'll just hold my coin until it reaches back to that amount and wait until it goes more than $20k.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

I would choose small coins for short-term trading such as QLink(The first decentralized mobile network),OriginTrail,IOST,Which I have just discovered,Also Zerocoin(for long-term trading),EOS-I'm trying to buy it for June,so I believe in development team behind it and their visions),Or even let's choose stellar.So,I trust in bitcoin but today,its more profitable for me to buy and sell small,unique and cheap coins..But of course in every situation it will be profitable in the future,anyway everything depends on your patience.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

bitcoin can certainly have a price above 20k, it will be one good news and has the potential for future rising bitcoin. so buying bitcoin does not matter and can be a chance to make big profits.

Already price is near 10k and most like it will cross and next target it will reach or try to reach 15k as soon as possible . So people who had bought above 10k  you will see the price rise soon and people will finally be little relieved as those had waited for long the wait will be over soon now.

Mschwarz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

Bitcoin will rise again. Don’t worry mate. Just hold your Btc and sell when it reaches $30-40k or more desirable profit Smiley
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

I would buy NEO, ADA and also buy ETH and BTC in order to make average price lower. These 2 are potential coins, so the main purpose is not to sell, as long as you didn't lose untill you sell and fix your loss. This is my suggestion and I consider it reasonable.
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

You must diversify the risks-do not put all the money in one coin. Buy waves, eos,neo, stratis, ethereum.
and do not worry, bitcoin will grow! Wink

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

I would diversify by buying a bunch of different altcoins. However, I wouldn’t just randomly pick coins. I would do some research on good coins in the top 100 in coin market cap and pick only good projects. I would also invest in the big altcoins like Etherium, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash. My guess is that for a few years, there will be several coins that do very well and probably some coins that are currently not high on the coin market cap list that will rise to the top ten.
yunusseymen16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

I do not think there's any need to panic if the price is taken from the price. He will go further each time. But you may just have to wait and wait for a while. For this reason, instead of selling panic, you just have to stay away from the screen and wait.
yunusseymen16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:27 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 09:38:58 PM by yunusseymen16

I took a car for a while. My first car. And frankly, I was a child. I was really fooled. But this was not the opposite of the crime. I got the car worth 20% more than its normal value. I pay attention to every trade this day. Continuous investigation. Until you find the best. And I learned that. There is always a better option.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

You can try different kinds of coins like there, ltc, ont, xvg, xem, xlm, trx, eos their average value up to 40% just over 1 month more, the highest I think EOS is over 200%, or you can try buy bitcoin again you will get double profit when the price goes up because you buy at the base price.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

Bitcoin will rise again. Don’t worry mate. Just hold your Btc and sell when it reaches $30-40k or more desirable profit Smiley
Were waiting for the price to increase again but it seems it is slowly increasing to become all time high. That's our desired price to $30k but it take time to reach. When btc bought $20k we have to calm and patient rather than panic selling.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

I feel bad for you man but continue to hodl and I am sure you will see green again , hopefully before the end  of this year. I think now may not be a good time to buy Bitcoin .wait for 7k dollars

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
[Frederick]

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

many of us can do mistakes and sometimes repeatedly, as for your case,  you can try a different approach but again it is on the crypto ways,  invest now on other top coins, it may cover some of your losses when crypto price increases and I don't call it lose anymore when your money becomes doubled if you sold them on a right time after holding.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:23:03 PM

Don't be sad if you bought bitcoin at a higher price because in the future, it will be worth it. The price will recover this year, just be patient enjoy the market and don't ever panic because panicking will gain you nothing but a loss.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:44:05 AM

Well than buy more
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:55:27 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 02:10:36 AM by Tux99

I will divide it into some different altcoin like bitcoincash, etherium, waves, ada, neo so i will not feel the same.
When the price one of our altcoin drop, we still have another altcoin which will grow so we have more choices.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

i think your in wrong time to put investment in bitcoin buying i high price are not advisable, but do not worry is part of learning mistake for the newbies so far hold your bitcoin relax be patience wait to bounce back again.

as of now i will suggest to learn how to trade using bitcoin to increase the number of your investment and surely if the price return into 20k usd your profits earning is too expensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: