Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashing out of large amount of bitcoins  (Read 6287 times)
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 10:53:09 PM

I'm anticipating cashing out of a large amount of bitcoins in 2014, yielding possibly >$10,000,000.  How do I do this?  I'm thinking Bitstamp won't be able to accommodate me.  Are there people on localbitcoins with this much cash?  Does the Bitcoin Investment Trust buy from regular schmoes like me?  Does anyone 'know a guy'?

Here is a thread for your inspection.

The thread has more than 25,000 views, and hundreds of comments. You will see it is filled with lots of happy clients, and there are zero complaints from any past customers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

When the time comes to sell the bitcoin (assuming you are in the USA) Bitcoin-Brokers can handle it all for you.

Just submit a request ticket through the help desk and speak with Dan to arrange everything.

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trevorh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 11:01:18 PM

Have you considered using Coinbase and just doing 300 (the daily limit) at a time?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 11:07:56 PM

Believe it or not, I've lost a lot more in bitcoins than I actually own.
Amen brother.

We can all relate lol.
Anyways @ OP, Good luck cashing out 10Million, I don't think I've ever seen a trade that big so far.
What price are you anticipating bitcoins will be in the next year or two?
leojust

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:54:25 AM

I don't have $10,000,000 worth of bitcoins.  But given the 5-year trend in prices, I anticipate having that much in a year or less.  Of course, if we get a bear market, I won't have that much.  May have to wait a year or two longer than anticipated.  I'm just trying to plan for the future.  I don't see an easy way to cash out.

How did I get so many?  I make a very good salary, save every penny, and go "all-in" on investments when I believe there's good value.   I did that with BTCs.

Just a question - how did you get $10,000,000 worth of bitcoins in the first place?
Please don't tell me you were the guy on the other end of the 10,000 Bitcoin pizza. >.>

And holy cow, good luck on taxes.
So did you cash out 10M worth of BTC in 2014?   How much would that be worth today?   Huh Shocked
Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:37:36 AM

I don't have $10,000,000 worth of bitcoins.  But given the 5-year trend in prices, I anticipate having that much in a year or less.  Of course, if we get a bear market, I won't have that much.  May have to wait a year or two longer than anticipated.  I'm just trying to plan for the future.  I don't see an easy way to cash out.

How did I get so many?  I make a very good salary, save every penny, and go "all-in" on investments when I believe there's good value.   I did that with BTCs.

Just a question - how did you get $10,000,000 worth of bitcoins in the first place?
Please don't tell me you were the guy on the other end of the 10,000 Bitcoin pizza. >.>

And holy cow, good luck on taxes.
So did you cash out 10M worth of BTC in 2014?   How much would that be worth today?   Huh Shocked
Necropost level 1000
chris2btc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

hello,

i'm interested in your deal, and will pay cash for it in europe. Is your lead still available?
telegram@Chris2btc or whatsapp+8613068178967 if you are interested too.

cheers!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

hello,

i'm interested in your deal, and will pay cash for it in europe. Is your lead still available?
telegram@Chris2btc or whatsapp+8613068178967 if you are interested too.

cheers!
You sir, are an idiot.  Read the dates on this thread.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:40:12 PM by jojo69

facepalm

Oh, and hi Burt, hope you are doing well all things considered.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
kzam

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

Guys, I have a similar use case.

I'm pretending to use cripto as a way of transfering money from two countries, so I'm looking for sellers in one and buyers in the other. The thing is that I need to move more than 20 BTC and also looking for a way of not taking so long as to not get the spread.

Do you guys have any suggestions?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: