Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Xbox One with Extra controller and Forza Motorsport 5  (Read 802 times)
alligatorshoes (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:10:59 PM

I have a brand New In Box Xbox one. What i have listed in the Title is exactly what it is. I hate uploading forum pictures so won't be uploading those.If you need pics message me and i'll send them to you.  If someone buys today.. I'll ship overnight for free with Fedex.. You can pay me in BTC or Moneypak only. No other currency please! Don't talk about how trusted you are because this is my system. Won't be going first. At all. Might use escrow if you pay fees and i must agree to escrow.

Name a price. Here or in a PM. Least be public about it.
erschiessen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:42:52 PM

I am interested.
I need pics, I need escrow with johnk.
Pics need to be recognizable as yours... include "GFY gweedo", to ensure that it is indeed your gear.

I will offer $620 worth of btc according to blockchain market price.
$650 with overnight FedEx.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
alligatorshoes (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:50:10 PM

I have a brand New In Box Xbox one. What i have listed in the Title is exactly what it is. I hate uploading forum pictures so won't be uploading those.If you need pics message me and i'll send them to you.  If someone buys today.. I'll ship overnight for free with Fedex.. You can pay me in BTC or Moneypak only. No other currency please! Don't talk about how trusted you are because this is my system. Won't be going first. At all. Might use escrow if you pay fees and i must agree to escrow.

Name a price. Here or in a PM. Least be public about it.

Not uploading pictures...
Will not go first with trusted users...
Might use escrow and must agree to escrow...

SCAMMER

I guess u didn't read it where it said i would use escrow.. Next time don't assume. I said i must agree on the escrow person. I would only use John K or Dannyhamilton... Also, any interested parties please pm me and we will go from there. i don't care about pics i can easily take those as u wish of course
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:56:32 PM

Cuanto?
erschiessen

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:05:36 AM

I was serious with my offer.
I still am.
If you would have sold, you would have gained $60 or more just in the rise in cost for BTC1

Your Message Here
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:18:28 AM

I am interested.
I need pics, I need escrow with johnk.
Pics need to be recognizable as yours... include "GFY gweedo", to ensure that it is indeed your gear.

I will offer $620 worth of btc according to blockchain market price.
$650 with overnight FedEx.

LMAO!  Cheesy
erschiessen

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:37:32 AM

Grin

Your Message Here
alligatorshoes (OP)