Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the best upcoming ICO  (Read 501 times)
O9NpJ9ld1opS (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Are you searching for a good ICO to invest?
Check out Spotcoin, the upcoming ICO on NEO Platform.
Spotcoin provides an all in one Platform for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Check out more details here - https://neonewstoday.com/general/spotcoin-pre-token-sale-m
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

BLockChain Hotels

In brief . A prefabricated modular hotel is shipped to a paradise like spot and assembled.

Modern Crypto user friendly Interior, green energy powered all that and more drives the asking price very low making it a very desirable destination

But there arent enough words to praise  the Venture

Maybe this will substitute 1000 Words

https://i.imgur.com/yrhRaWL.jpg
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Eternal Trusts is the world’s first blockchain platform for deferred purchase of currently unavailable biomedical and other services. The platform allows you to program future transactions on smart contracts and perform them when it becomes available, legal and conforms to ethical standards. In order to ensure the execution of transactions in the future, Eternal Trusts creates discretionary trusts for the clients – legally, these are structures that protect the assets stored inside from any claims from third parties. Money from trusts can be spent only for the needs and purposes of the client.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

I am going in on Sparkster right now. The team have a product which is not only partially ready but it fully comercially ready. You can even check it our for yourself on their website. Also there is huge hype around it. It Is Ian balinas All star ICO.

I wrote an article on it if you want to learn more https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptoguru1/an-in-depth-look-into-sparkster-and-why-i-believe-it-is-in-a-league-of-its-own

If your not interested, just remember to choose ICOs wisely and dont invest until you are done  in depth research into the project, i am been burned many tmes by not doing this

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

This coin is based on the NEO platform? Is this a new trend?

An interesting token, I'll watch but for now I'm afraid of investing in this ICO.

Does the project have good advisers?

Olesix

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

There is a very big interest in the FANTOM project, token sale starts in 2 days, I think that the project will be successful.
Garmateus

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Sparkster ICO Review:
What is sparkster?
Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on theSparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS

Hard cap is only 30m$, 24.7m$ sold in pre-sale without any bonuses, 5.3m$ is left for crowdsale.

Whitelist: Proof of love (75%) & Lottery (25%)

Proof of love structure:
Top 25 - 10 ETH Allocation
Top 100 - 5 ETH Allocation
Top 1000 - 2 ETH Allocation
Top 5000 - 1 ETH Allocation

Hype: High
Platform: 9/10.
My Rating: 10/10
#Sparkster #ICO #Crypto #InitialCoinOffering #btc #eth #xrp #xmr #bch#bitcoin #ethereum
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Sparkster is very good ico,I will care it.
cybertwister1976

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

it sounds interesting! looking forward what´s happen  Wink
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Sparkster ICO Review:
What is sparkster?
Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on theSparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS

Hard cap is only 30m$, 24.7m$ sold in pre-sale without any bonuses, 5.3m$ is left for crowdsale.

Whitelist: Proof of love (75%) & Lottery (25%)

Proof of love structure:
Top 25 - 10 ETH Allocation
Top 100 - 5 ETH Allocation
Top 1000 - 2 ETH Allocation
Top 5000 - 1 ETH Allocation

Hype: High
Platform: 9/10.
My Rating: 10/10
#Sparkster #ICO #Crypto #InitialCoinOffering #btc #eth #xrp #xmr #bch#bitcoin #ethereum

Lmao at proof of love

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:12 PM

Eloncity will be one of the best upcomming ico and the icodrops lists it with medium interest . ELONCITY decentralizes our power infrastructure into millions of self sufficient microgrids. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and directly competitive to utilities. Energy price becomes transparent to all. People use eloncity's open technologies to make electricity virtually free so that we can electrify the world with clean energy.
tenzenkarid

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:52 PM

The hbus launch will be very exciting as well! Please check them out at www.hbus.com
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

Eternal trusts ICO

Eternal Trust aims to have sufficient trust capital to obtain each important product if the wishes of the client can be achieved. The management of a fixed asset before continuing to achieve an autonomous target around the premises of the annual survey of the builder is assumed to assume the objectives set by your client. . This can really be an example whenever the seller required by your customer is purchased. This ambition can last for centuries and give more time to the hunt to carry out important activities in order to reach the objectives fixed by your customers.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

SOnder is the best one
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

ico best 2018 Sparkster blockchain is built and improved from the Stellar source code. Development of Decentralized software on the Sparkster Platform allows users to build software in common English language without programming or blockchain knowledge. Decentralized Cloud decentralized cloud storage technology allows Smart Software programs to run at speeds of up to 10 million transactions per second. Speed up the speed of blockchain technology application in daily life
registration link: http://sparkster.me/try?r=9dHUN3iB
community telegram: https://t.me/SparksterICO
kimonjol

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

in the ico website is nice and promising, maybe investors can join in one of the ico that is on the website
silviaputrisari

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:38:49 AM

project on the website looks like it could attract investors because the icons was changed very good and suitable make long-term investments
Lophuong

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

#Sparkster #ico Sparkster makes it easy to create apps, connects to popular services like Salesforce, Twitter, Slack, and Instagram, and doesn't require programming knowledge - just a curiosity and a problem to solve. ilove sparkster I am very confident
http://sparkster.me/try?r=9dHUN3iB
LightNestling

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Check this new ICO. They I think it is the most anticipated platform that we need right now. It is meant to lessen newbies getting scammed by fake ICO/coins sprouting everday. The concept is to create a community of expert where honest reviews and feedbacks are gathered.
rert

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

I think a good ICO to invest is Productivist. Productivist is an innovative project packed with great ideas and a solid foundation. The team’s experience in the digital print and manufacturing services sector also proves that they understand the requirements of both clients and manufacturers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: