Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the best upcoming ICO  (Read 501 times)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

I know a project worth investing now. It will be listed immediately after the ICO, in July. Minimal profit 100 -150% (for short-term investments).
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."

30 000 MMT = 1 ETH

Address Mammoth ICO contract
0x48d14cbDb5c6ffbc32762D76B32f5e35e2A7D3d3

END Mammoth ICO June 29, 2018 23:00

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

1. Blockshipping.
ICO started.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.

2. Acorn collective. Crowdfunding. Soft cap already reached. HitBtc and Bancor exchanges. Hedge funds bought most of the tokens lately.

3. GoNetwork
jacmaniac

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

interesting
I also introduce you Eloncity project, this is probably the best project this year
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

With all of this suggestions I think 80% of them are scam. LOL

Anyway, just look into www.menlo.one they would be a game changer because they will filter out good ICO from the fake ones. Try researching about it and you'll see they have a good concept.
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

With all of this suggestions I think 80% of them are scam. LOL

Anyway, just look into www.menlo.one they would be a game changer because they will filter out good ICO from the fake ones. Try researching about it and you'll see they have a good concept.

I've seen a few posts about this project and how game changing people claimed it will be. I've done some research and it does seem promising especially since it's platform is decentralized which means no manipulation. I just hope that the white paper does what it says and not disappoint investors once it's got the funding it needs.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

This year it is one of the brightest companies! The team works fine, the growth is felt, this is a great success! Meet more in detail with this company! https://all-stocks.net
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Check out DAV ico too

I have seen it has great hype and could be one of the best ICO's this year
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

I've seen a few posts about this project and how game changing people claimed it will be. I've done some research and it does seem promising especially since it's platform is decentralized which means no manipulation. I just hope that the white paper does what it says and not disappoint investors once it's got the funding it needs.

Well lucky for you, keep onboard buddy were on the same team here. I also invested a small amount into menlo.one, I hope they'll keep their vision and concept on point and on target.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:56:53 PM

I am the ambassador of the REMME project, which I consider one of the best ICO to invest. It has already performed well at the recent months.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Are there legit ICOs around? I'm just worried about being scammed by "promising" projects again. Lately, I've been checking out Impetus, or Menlo tokens and think both have some potential. When doing research, what are the important things we need to look out for? What are some red flags?
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

I'm think what one of the best upcoming ICO - Eloncity. Hardcap this guys collect without problems. Strong team, nice White paper, what need for the lucky ICO.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

I'm think what one of the best upcoming ICO - Eloncity. Hardcap this guys collect without problems. Strong team, nice White paper, what need for the lucky ICO.

am agree with you.
kryptal group have successful projects: airkblock, cybermiles, egretia

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

I would be very grateful if you would give me a link to this project. I am always interested in such companies that raise funds very quickly.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

For me the ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform. I believe that this project will be successful.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Sonder is the best
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

Allstocks is not exactly upcoming. Its on sales, but it ticks my boxes
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

The best ICO. That stands on how promising the project is. Good goal and focusing future Nagricoin is as the best ICO of all time
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

If you're interested in more ICOs, give these a look.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.

suindendoshi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:31:23 PM

I think I will single out only 1 company that I am interested in, it is Http blockchain/I run a bounty company and watch them collect money. Soft cap already assembled, very soon they hardcap to collect. I have already bought these tokens myself, because I understand that they are interesting. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3276194.msg34153344#msg34153344

cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

For me the ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform. I believe that this project will be successful.

Heard of them a couple of months ago, thought it was dead. But guess what - it's getting better and better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: