Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Venezuela offer India 30% discount in oil price if it paid on paid on El Petro.  (Read 200 times)
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:04:19 AM

On my opinion. Venezuela is baiting India. Venezuela wants India to buy it's crypto in full price and sale its oil on 30% discount using cryto.
Still same India never get a discount on oil. but helps to pump the El Petro. It gain for Venezuela loses for India.
https://thecryptograph.net/v1enezuela-offers-india-a-30-oil-discount-if-paid-in-crypto/

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

If it's too good to be true, Venezuela will give that discount as they promised because they are aiming to pump the coin.

Once India starts to buy oil on sale, you'll see some people riding this hype.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

If it's too good to be true, Venezuela will give that discount as they promised because they are aiming to pump the coin.

Once India starts to buy oil on sale, you'll see some people riding this hype.

Absolutely. Venezuela using their leverage on oil against India to pump their crypto.
Nice strategy.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

Another piece of fake news. I don't know why the moderators are allowing news articles such as this one to be pasted here. Why should they offer a 30% discount, when the other countries are ready to purchase it even with a 3% to 5% cut?
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

this is the true power of cryptocurrency when govt  run their own cryptocurrency coins we should understand how they can improve trade with other countries
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

On my opinion. Venezuela is baiting India. Venezuela wants India to buy it's crypto in full price and sale its oil on 30% discount using cryto.
Still same India never get a discount on oil. but helps to pump the El Petro. It gain for Venezuela loses for India.
https://thecryptograph.net/v1enezuela-offers-india-a-30-oil-discount-if-paid-in-crypto/
very good news in the world of cryptocurrency, venezuela strongly supports cryptocurrency, by applying it to India, I think if this happens then bitcoin will rise in price in the market, this is an economic politics of venezuela.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

Another piece of fake news. I don't know why the moderators are allowing news articles such as this one to be pasted here. Why should they offer a 30% discount, when the other countries are ready to purchase it even with a 3% to 5% cut?

What is your bases of fake news?  Please prove you claim. 
If they offer 30% is none of your business why questioned their market? 

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

Venezuela seems to be dead serious about their creation now. i applaud that. it is very interesting to see how this is going to work out too because although this may not be the first centralized country issued coin but this is practically the first coin that got big and the first serious one anyways.
i guess i have to follow it more closely now to see how it is going to turn out to be like in long term.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

I think it's not fake news, It news comes from Mohit Kalra "CEO of Coinsecure" and he told to Business Standard "Local Indian News Outlet" that discount has been offered when Venezuela’s Blockchain Department was in India last month:
http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/venezuela-offers-india-30-discount-on-crude-but-with-cryptocurrency-rider-118042900018_1.html

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

I think it's not fake news, It news comes from Mohit Kalra "CEO of Coinsecure" and he told to Business Standard "Local Indian News Outlet" that discount has been offered when Venezuela’s Blockchain Department was in India last month:
http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/venezuela-offers-india-30-discount-on-crude-but-with-cryptocurrency-rider-118042900018_1.html

Thank you dude for adding support on this. People just simply tag fake news without doing some research.

Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

this is the true power of cryptocurrency when govt  run their own cryptocurrency coins we should understand how they can improve trade with other countries
If India would agree on that term it will pump the petro's price. Venezuela try to bait India. for a 30% discount on oil.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

nah, that is actually pretty interesting. they created a currency and now they are creating use cases for it and are making it more useful. i am very excited to see what will the fate of (practically) the first government issued cryptocurrency is going to be like. we have always been wondering about it, now we get to see it in real life.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
manish9841

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

This is the point where India can effectively leverage. Trust me, the western countries feel that they are dominant but since the developing economies are doing very good, India has a point to leverage. Interesting to see if India accepts Venezuela offer.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

I don't know this News is fake or not. I read it today morning on some trusted site. Many people in this thread saying that its a big win-win for Venezuela. Maybe it is. But I think it will be more big win-win for us(crypto lovers) if India accepts it. In India, we don't know what gonna happen with crypto. Our reserve bank wants to cuts all link from crypto. So if India accepts this offer maybe they don't ban crypto. And people get hopes. We live in a country where the jobless counts over 10%. The income rate of 17% per head is less than 1$/day(maybe .5-.6$). I think it will be great if India will accept crypto and it will help to grow our economy. And when the economy grows at least people get food and fresh water to live. I am really excited about this deal. Let's SEE.

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

If that happens, Petro will definitely be bullish and most investors will be hooked to put some attentions with Venezuela's altcoin. It is actually a good strategy to pump an altcoin and since Petro is claiming that it was backed by oil assets, it is a good deal offering a discount when purchasing an oil using their tokens. Let see how far Petro will go.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

It seems to me that such conditions with the purchase of oil for their Petro Crypto currency with a 30% discount are very good for India. This, it seems to me, is absolutely mutually beneficial.

In general, the case of the Venezuelan Petro is very interesting. In my opinion, now the whole world is watching Venezuela and its crypto currency. Such a serious approach to its centralized crypto currency has not yet been observed. It is interesting to see how future events will develop. If everything goes well with this coin and President Maduro can raise the country's economy, he has every chance to be re-elected for a second term.
Kulafu (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:04:45 AM

It seems to me that such conditions with the purchase of oil for their Petro Crypto currency with a 30% discount are very good for India. This, it seems to me, is absolutely mutually beneficial.

In general, the case of the Venezuelan Petro is very interesting. In my opinion, now the whole world is watching Venezuela and its crypto currency. Such a serious approach to its centralized crypto currency has not yet been observed. It is interesting to see how future events will develop. If everything goes well with this coin and President Maduro can raise the country's economy, he has every chance to be re-elected for a second term.

Actually India will never get a 30% discount on oil because they will force to buy a a El Petro in full price. This would  be a two birds in one stone for Venezuela. It sold Petro and oil. And it could pump the price of Petro which another gain for Venezuela.   

Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

Ask elon musk , he discount tesla.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

I see this news how Venezuella want to scam India with paing El Petro.
I will observe the negotiations

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

If this news is true, then definitely this is a win win. Win for venezuela because they seem to want usability for their petro. The only way for it to pump is to give in exchange a discounted price for oil. For india, to purchase this currency in the exchange of 30% is certainly beneficial in order to save their money from the purchase. If venezuela will offer this to the world, i think the worl will then find the need to buy petro.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: