Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Website updated with the latest news.

Would advise investors to ensure they have their bitcoin ready before June 2nd for the start of the ICO, as we simply weren't expecting the level of demand and interest we've had and it's possible Nuggets could reach their cap extremely quickly.

And unlike less scrupulous projects, we will NOT be responding by raising the coin limit! Apart from being inflationary and potentially reducing the value of everyone's coins, our whole planning and future of DigitalGold is based around the carefully chosen limit and structures related to it.

So when they're gone in the ICO, they're gone! Or at least until they're available at market rates (and they'll be much higher than $0.03 then - we've been offered 5x that for a pre-sale now, which is the first indication that our ICO price is much lower than the likely market price)

MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

To expand on the last post, when we declined to sell 200,000 nuggets early, the investor came back with an offer to buy them for $0.20 each if we would make that large sale right now. Ergo, person or company concerned believes they are worth far more than that even!

Our finance director recommended I took the sale, but no chance. Everyone will get an equal chance when the ICO starts, at the whitepaper pricing structure.

We could probably have funded all or most of this via venture capital and sold the public out the way Telegram have - again, no chance. We want the nuggets in the hands of regular investors, whether that's for quick profit when the blockchain launches or hodling for even more profit.

No pre-ico or private selling here.
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

a few of today's emails:

'is there a minimum or maximum purchase of nuggets in the ICO?'

Yes, but a low minimum! You can buy 0.01BTC of nuggets, which will get you 2,000 in week one. Then it goes up in multiples of 0.01BTC. There is no maximum, but the ICO is open for all at the same time so as long as you're early you'll be able to purchase the allocation you're looking for. Weeks two and three - unsure if there will still be nuggets available by then. Week three is looking particularly unlikely.

'when will nuggets reach $1/$10/$100?' (various figures sent to us)

Impossible to say, but you all know how quickly prices change in the crypto arena with a popular coin or one in short supply. We have both of those aspects on our side, along with others so what we can say is that market launch price is virtually certain to be substantially higher than the bargain ICO pricing. Beyond that, up to the market to decide, but very substantial % increases are likely in our opinion.

'why should I invest with DigitalGold rather than x/y/z' (various other ICO's mentioned)

We don't push anyone to invest with us, in fact we are notable by our lack of paid advertising and marketing as we don't feel it's appropriate way of trying to gain financial investment. We suggest investors look at all the information and make their decisions. We all wish we'd invested in Bitcoin in it's first couple of years or, more recently, Ethereum in its ICO or any number of other stellar performers. But it really is down to the individuals. More investors today take the view it's better to be inside looking out than on the outside looking in (at coin performance). We hope you choose to be on the inside with us from the start - if not, entirely your choice and we completely respect it.

Back to the ever growing inbox Smiley

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

Heads-up - website will be down for a couple of hours later for upgrades and improvements. Will still be available to answer queries here.
espirit1980

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

reserved.
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Website now up and running again after the scheduled maintenance. Mr Nugget now back at the offices after European weekend sorting out one an agreement with a large exchange there.

MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

GoldNet (our in-house designed blockchain) is being stress tested overnight here and into tomorrow. Quite important - so long as this goes well, it's another big boost in confidence for the currency and our hard working team.

There is little doubt that with the ICO funds to recruit more people into our team in July/August, this project will easily meet our Q3 launch plan. And as the whitepaper details, there is a money-back choice if we slip much beyond that timeframe. We are bearing what risk there is, not our investors.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

more updates tomorrow, but after a quick chat with customer support and a look at some of todays emails, it looks like DigitalGold nuggets will reach our cap of 60M by the end of the first week of the ICO  - we've been inundated with offers and requests to buy large quantities. Great news for all.
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

Early start at the office today, am now working through last nights emails so if you're still waiting for a reply we will get to you as soon as possible!

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Hi I've joined because I'm seriously interested in making a large investment in your ICO and I have emailed you several times with some questions?

I don't know if my mails are getting to you or not and I want to make sure my questions will get answered that's all? My email starts same as my username.

Thank you in advance
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

Looking forward for the success of this project. Cheers
egretia
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Katherine we apologise for not replying to your emails we have just glanced through our inbox and can see your emails we just have so many to go through each morning from the previous night.

I can assure you we will get to yours and reply as we value every single potential investor and want everyone to make informed decisions on their level of investment.

If you prefer to post on here then that is another choice depending on the sensitivity and nature of the questions.

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Looking forward for the success of this project. Cheers
egretia
Thank you for your support, DigitalGold is poised to be the bitcoin of the next decade so we are excited for all investors who manage to get in at the ICO pricing.
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

I want to know if I buy for example 20000 digitalgold coins  in your ICO when can I trade them or see them in a wallet

And these bonuses that I get do all the ICO buyers get same amount how does it work and what happens if I sell some of my ICO investment do I then get less

The whitepaper is quite complicated and detailed and I know that's a good thing but I'm new to all this and be better if you can help me with these questions please
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

Also when will the wallets be available will it before the blockchain is released
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Thank you for your questions,

Nuggets will be tradeable on at least three exchanges (as DIG) 48hrs after the blockchain (GoldNet) is launched. This is aimed to be in August or September 2018, and if it's later than 31st October you would have the opportunity to have your ICO investment back as BTC if you chose.

Nuggets themselves will be available to ICO investors one week before GoldNet launches. At that point you will be able to create your own unique wallet and load it with your Nuggets.

The ICO wallet patent bonuses are based on your total investment during the ICO. After GoldNet launches you are completely free to buy or sell whatever amounts you choose - your patent bonuses will not be affected.

And yes the amount awarded is calculated depending on your ICO purchase quantity. Just spoken to one of our maths guys and the formula for each ICO wallet bonus 'B' is  B=(Pv/TN).x  where Pv is the nugget portion value of the patent license or renewal, TN is the total amount of nuggets applicable for the bonus (expected to be equal to the total circulation 64m if as expected we sell the total amount during the ICO), and X being the number of nuggets owned.

This basically ensures people who buy more in the ICO will receive more bonus nuggets during patent bonus distributions.

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Any further questions technical or otherwise please message either here or email, we have another staff member helping to clear our email queries now so either option is ok.

Thanks for your interest.
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

Thanks I didn't understand the formula you posted at all but I'm not into math and I did understand the point about what it meant so thank you for that and for answering my other questions.

I'm enthusiastic about DigitalGold and you are clearly a team who knows what there are doing and talking about Smiley
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

Thank you, as always the support from each and every one of our potential investors is valued. Without your trust, support and enthusiasm DigitalGold would not be where we are today - excited, confident and anticipating the launch of our next generation bitcoin alternative, DigitalGold Nuggets.

Further updates as and when, as usual.

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Id also like to know about the ico bonus nuggets does this mean that we get 20% more for the whole of that first week or just the first purchase we make. only ask cos not sure exactly how much im putting it yet it will definitely be more than the 10000 needed to get the bonus though
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: