Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

Yes that is correct - for the first week of the ICO, from June 2nd until June 9th, there will be a 20% additional nuggets credited to investors buying 10,000 or more.  Because purchases of nuggets will be handled and processed individually, if you want the 20% bonus it would have to be at least 10,000 in a single purchase. OF course, if you wanted to do more than one purchase of 10,000 then you would get the bonus on all of them. Same rule applies for the 10% bonus in weeks 2 or 3 (if we still have nuggets available by then)

Thank you,

DigitalGold Support

Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

Ok I like your answer about the ICO thx for explaining it cannot wait for these coins to be available I have never got over not buying a load of bitcoin when they were a few cents. I won't make the same mistake again!!!
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

this is very interesting, continue to grow with hard work there will be success I wait for the next bounty program

Thank you but there is no bounty program with DigitalGold - if investors are interested in our potential then Nuggets are available in our ICO. We are not engaging in paid posting, advertising etc and prefer our project to succeed on its own potential. Bitcoin had no bounty programs. Smiley

Thanks for your support though,

DigitalGold Support
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Had a very interesting message today from a potential investor who asked a couple of questions that are worth clarifying here in the public board:

Firstly, our 64M coin limit is fixed. There will be no mining, no coins issued from a central 'depository' or anything like that. Proof of Stake rewards are from the transaction fees (and if you're running our GoldNet blockchain from your device then you're automatically designated as a validator unless you choose otherwise in the options), and the ongoing ICO wallet license fee payouts are simply redistributed nuggets that the licensees are required to partly pay in. Thus generating further demand as they will need to obtain them from exchanges or similar.

Secondly, if (although this is looking extremely unlikely) our ICO period doesn't result in all 64M coins being sold (technically, 60m for sale as 4m are reserved for the development team) then we would 'burn' any spare, resulting in a slightly lower coin total and therefore similar circulation speed and hence demand as before.

Yep, we have worked all this out! - But these were very useful queries as it wasn't perhaps made clear enough in our whitepaper. We will add something to the website asap to clarify the above.

More initial interviews tomorrow - recruitment proper will be after the ICO funding, but we need to get moving on that so that the 'code crunch team' are in place for mid-late June.

Thanks again,

Mr Nugget
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

Got into the office very early this morning and am already well through the inbox stuff from overnight, so shouldn't be too long if you're still waiting for a response from us. Please either email us, post on this board or private message us. We're always pleased to hear from you.

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

NB:  GoldNet blockchain testing complete.  Team meeting later to discuss, myself or Mr Nugget will post later to update.
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

looks good but needs to be on exchanges is it going to be
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

We will be on at least three exchanges at launch of GoldNet (our blockchain) and at least one of those will be a fiat-crypto-fiat exchange which is extremely unusual for a new currency.  We will probably have arrangements with a couple more by the time we launch - they are all very keen to list us.
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

kongman liked your answer and will put cash in this one on ICO can I pay $5000 cash or has to be BTC?
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

kongman liked your answer and will put cash in this one on ICO can I pay $5000 cash or has to be BTC?
Bitcoin only for our ICO. Chosen because it's the most widely accessible cryptocurrency. Even if you're not a member of an exchange there are escrow based peer-to-peer services you can obtain it through.

And thank you for your support.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Digital Gold I am very much interested to get these coins. Though I would like to earn it in a way we bounty hunters like best - Twitter marketing. I can help you market your Twitter page so that I can get some bounty on this coin. I can also apply for a Filipino and Esperanto translations too as I am a speaker of these languages.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Thank you for your interest, but as posted earlier in the thread we have made the decision not to run any bounty program. I don't really agree with them from an ethical viewpoint, but more to the point DigitalGold is looking heavily oversubscribed for our ICO - the Nuggets are expected to reach their total allocation well before the end of the three week ICO.

Therefore we have no need for bounty programs. Also, our nugget pricing is already incredibly good value considering the low coin limit, high demand and lack of coin generation post launch. All of which is why we are so sure of a quick ICO sale. I had two emails yesterday wanting to buy them now, one for 1BTC worth (200,000 nuggets!!) and the other 0.75BTC. obviously we are not going to sell them early but it shows the level of interest and investment people have for us!

Please do buy some in our ICO on June 2nd if you wish to own some, but either way thank you for your interest!

Mr Nugget
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

Would also just add, compared to almost all other ICOs, we are being extremely fair with our allocations. Nearly 95% for sale on an equal basis and price to any interested investor when our ICO starts, with just 5% reserved for our team.

No pre-ico giveaways to friends, no venture capital taking the cheapest deals, and no post-launch coin generation flooding the market either.

We couldn't have made the offer much sweeter for investors!

Quick lunch, then I really must get a load of boring legal paperwork signed and sent off. Not quite all exciting stuff here, but important nonetheless.

Mr Nugget, Project Director DigitalGold
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

my cell might invest in this i have a couple project im looking at but i think low limit and cheap price are good for this for quick short term profit. can i invest early if i buy large amount. and i mean a lot of them?  i have a few btc i could put in this if you interested and would also need that guarantee that this launches before october as your whitepaper says. just want a quick turnaround and easy profit thats all
theyve already posted that they wont sell any before the ico starts so you wont get any before then. is only few weeks to wait why do you need them early anyway
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

if they had wanted to sell to those sort of investors they would have done it they didnt take any pre-ico or investor money so why would they do it now  you will have to wait like the rest of us to invest
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:02:30 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 07:14:59 PM by MrNugget

OK everyone, just to clarify again - DigitalGold will not be selling any Nuggets until the start of the ICO June 2nd. We have been made all kinds of offers, for all kinds of price per nugget but on principle here we turn them all down. We will absolutely not give up the integrity of our 'equal for all' motto that we've had in mind since the very start of this a year ago.

However, equally, we really appreciate the interest, trust, and support of everyone on this forum, our other forums, social media and website browsers - however you've found us and got in touch we want each and every one of you to invest whatever you're comfortable with on the ICO and we'll all enjoy the progress of DigitalGold together Smiley

Will try my best to put an update on the website tomorrow or Saturday at the latest, it's just been such a crazy week with the European meeting at the beginning of the week, then testing our blockchain (GoldNet is running incredibly - you all won't believe the elegance, speed, and scaleability of it in action) and today I've been stuck doing boring legal documents. I'll probably have to work Saturdays now as well for the next few months. It's a lot of pressure and responsibility, but it's all good.

Kind Regards for now

Mr Nugget
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

kongman reads your answer to me start of the day and agrees that I will have plenty bitcoin to buy when ICO begins
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

love that this is picking up so much interest i honestly believe this is going to be massive and so much potential for % gains.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

Almost the end of another week here at DigitalGold, time is ticking down towards our ICO now just three weeks away. Still seems like we have a lot of preparation to do to get ready for that but I have no doubt we will be fine.

Just glancing at the latest batch of emails that Support are starting to go through right now and it's great to see the buzz around this currency. Look forward to getting all those Nuggets into your hands next month!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: