Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
panterapontera

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

wishing you big success but how do I send the BTC in ICO will you have automatic payment page for funds I want buy many of your coin
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Apologies for the unusually long delay getting back to you, we had a long team meeting earlier and then had to help get through some of our email backlog.

To answer your question, our ICO is being done a little differently to most of them. Because we are reserving all of our investors ICO funds and securing funding against it rather than selling the BTC immediately (because of our money back guarantee, more details of which are in the white paper), we are not collecting funds into one central account.

Rather, each investor will receive a unique payment account public key to send their investment to. We keep them all linked to the email of the sender and that way you can see for yourself throughout our post-ICO/pre-launch period that your funds are still there (similar to escrow) and have not been spent. In the event that our blockchain is delayed and you choose to exercise your refund right after October, then we simply empty the relevant account straight back to you and cancel your Nugget purchase.

It's a great way of proving what we say about our guarantee, and additionally, this system provides far stronger redundancy in the event of unforeseen issues.

It means we need far more staff to run such a system, but it's worth it for a more personal, secure and reliable ICO.

Apologies if I've made that sound over complicated - from an investors point of view it will be very straightforward, you will be given a BTC address to send to, and in return you'll receive your SAFT and later, your Nuggets. It's us that will be handling the additional logistics of this system.

Thanks

DigitalGold Support
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

kongman like digital gold and will take lots in ICO
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

Hi DigitalGolders,

Finished the emails from overnight, all 74 of them! Ok, so some are the usual marketing/advertising ones (which we are NOT interested in at all, no paid shilling or advertising for us thank you) but most were from potential investors, some new, some who have various questions for us to answer.  Due diligence is a great thing, and we want all our potential investors to feel completely comfortable placing their funds with us by the time the ICO starts in just three weeks time.

Have a great weekend

DigitalGold Support
Tyler2446

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Agree. Cannot wait for ICO in June and to get these coins at cheapest price can only win short term and long term.

Will part sell soon after blockchain launches to cover my investment and make some profit, then hodl for a while. This is the one I've waited for Smiley
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

Thanks that is my plan although I think longer term these can give a big percentage gain for hodlers. Either way should be gains for investors.

They have an ex GC HQ cryptographer on their team so you can't really get better than that
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:26 PM

I hope to get 0.5 bitcoin to put in so would get bonus for that amount
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Good morning DigitalGolders.

Unsure why this topic has been switched from the cryptocurrency board to the token board, as DigitalGold is absolutely not a token.

We have our own blockchain infrastructure and our own coin, Nuggets.  Our only connection with any other crypto is using BTC for our ICO. So that's a little puzzling, maybe it was moved by mistake. We will investigate and see what's happened.

Mr Nugget

MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

In the meantime, at least it gives people who frequent this board the opportunity to discover more about DigitalGold - although it bears repeating that we are just about the un-token like crypto out there!

A lot of talk on social media has described us as a bitcoin 2.0, a bitcoin alternative etc. We've spent a year building our currency from scratch. Our blockchain has been developed by us, no other crypto will be using it. Our algorithms are so unique that the application of them is patent pending, and our coin (Nuggets) is strictly limited in supply and is unique to our blockchain 'GoldNet'.

A token we are most definitely not! But of course, while we're in this board you're all most welcome to post and question us and we welcome potential investors from here as much as our original board home.

kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

still found your topic ok when i logged in so doesnt matter to kongman
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Funny this has been moved to 'token' board. This is a new coin with it's own new blockchain?!  Anyway topic starter should be pleased - this is a less crazy board it will get many more views here especially when people see its not a token and is something much better Smiley
panterapontera

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

Thank you for your answer my question about ICO. So I  understand i send bitcoin in exchange for your nuggets in ICO. That is ok I can get bitcoin easy and will buy your coin when it starts. Exciting to buy these at such a low price. Thank you for giving us all chance to do this
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

To previous posters, we have contacted the moderators here to suggest that DigitalGold has been moved to a board that doesn't quite relate to our coin as we are not a token, so we will await to see what response we get back. We're aren't quite sure why we were moved as no aspect of a token applies to DigitalGold Nuggets.

In the big picture, about 90% of our contact points come direct from our website, other boards and also social media so it's not a massive issue but we don't wish to confuse investors who are on this board for 'token' based investments linked to for example Ethereum. So hopefully for that reason we will be moved back.

We've had nearly a hundred emails and many retweets on twitter about DigitalGold this weekend. A lot of people are making the point that Bitcoin is often referred to as 'digital gold' whereas we actually ARE DigitalGold. It's so true! And for those who regret not buying bitcoin at a few cents...well, would be awful to miss out on a second opportunity should it arise...

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

Our Project Director (who has been working all weekend) has an update coming tomorrow with the team, then he is off to the States for two days with our Finance Director and our Lawyer to catch up with our team there and also meet with a large exchange who have contacted us about the possibility of listing DigitalGold after launch.

The support team will be around to answer emails and queries in the meantime, and I'm sure he will be checking in with us regularly.
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

I think we're lucky to have found this, it's starting to go viral on social media with all this of it being the next bitcoin, but even without that it's obvious there are great returns on this. Has to be very likely this will be X10 or more just at launch from the ICO pricing. And that's not even talking about the patent payouts. Game changing or what.

Big week 1 buy for me to get the bonus nuggets
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

They could have taken all private funds and pre-ico money for their costs and given all the coins away to them. So proud of digitalgold for not doing that and grateful that I can get the chance to make up for not buying BTC in 2010. Yes, I bought a few thousand of them. Fortunately Digitalgold gives me that 2nd bite of the cherry.
panterapontera

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Project is amazing. Lots of new features and different way of doing things. Same as you the bonuses are awesome reward for ICO investors. When this becomes the new bitcoin it will still only be us early investors who get these bonuses. So cool.

I'm pretty much all in on this have already withdrawn most of my savings and converted to bitcoin ready for this ICO. No brainer really as I will sell some at launch to cover the ICO

I don't feel sad at all that loads of people might miss out early on that's just how it goes.
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:20 AM

I wish for the success of this project for the benefits of the cryptocurrency lovers to have a more better way and opportunity for their money in the form of crypto.
egretia
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Good morning, firstly thank you to the moderators for moving our thread here back to the correct board.

Secondly, thank you all for your positive comments both here, on social media and to us directly. Less than three weeks to our ICO now and we appreciate the comments, suggestions, even constructive criticism.

Lastly, a couple of us are off to the states for a 48hr visit later today. We're catching up with our work colleagues there, meeting some key people in the industry and also (at their request) meeting a very well known exchange for initial discussions on future listings for DigitalGold. They seem keen on having at least an option on us - the ever increasing use of the term 'bitcoin 2.0' both excites and scares us a little, but only in a good way. If we make waves that large then it can only be good for all.

Here's to another busy week.

Mr Nugget,

Project director, DigitalGold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: