Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
kryptokongman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

People keep on calling bitcoin 'digital gold' but this is the real thing Digital Gold haha You should call yourselves the real digitalgold!!! Bitcoin is so 2009 now haha

I'm in for digitalgold and will be out for profits
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

DigitalGold, the real digital gold - I like that one, that may well be used by us in the future!

Many thanks indeed for that suggestion!
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

DigitalGold, the real digital gold - I like that one, that may well be used by us in the future!

Many thanks indeed for that suggestion!

Give kongman some nuggets? That would be good reward for it
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

@kryptokongman,  buy in our ICO in the first week with the bonus amount and you'll be getting them more or less free, $0.03 each when there's just 64m total circulation is a virtual giveaway Smiley and especially with the unlimited potential of those patent bonuses for ICO investors.

Seriously though, we hope everyone joins us in the ICO, DigitalGold is looking stronger than ever in terms of support, chatter and fundamentals.

Our director is now on the way to the airport, USA bound, but myself and rest of the email support team will be around to answer your queries.

DigitalGold Support
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I want to buy nuggets can I please pay with cash instead of buying bitcoins for the ICO? I will be purchasing a lot of them if that helps? Can I buy privately off you with large cash transfer please?
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

We are only accepting bitcoin for our ICO - it's the easiest to obtain cryptocurrency and we've built our whole segregated protected payment system around bitcoin addresses so we will not be accepting any other payment solution. It is for your own protection, privacy and security also. You will be able to see throughout and after the ICO leading up to launch that your money is safely in the bitcoin address we give you.

If you're buying a large amount then you will benefit from the bonus nuggets as detailed on the white paper, and also the ongoing patent license payments will be related to your initial ICO investment, so the more you put into the ICO, the larger your future payments from that would be. And that applies even if you part sell on public launch, which seems to be a popular option amongst crypto investors.

Thank you, and look forward to supplying you with nuggets on June 2nd.

DigitalGold Support.
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

We're still expecting to have Nuggets available throughout the first week of the ICO - after that, it's possible you might not be able to get your allocation as we have a strictly fixed limit of 60m for sale (out of a total 64m circulation) and we won't be increasing that limit whatever the demand (unlike some ICO's) so please make sure you buy early to avoid disappointment.

The next time nuggets would be available after the ICO as at public launch, and to suggest a factor of 5-10x increase from the ICO pricing is, if anything, a conservative estimate.
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

I'm all set for this ico. Is starting to trend in twitter as well. Gimme my nuggets haha

For all of us who missed the original bitcoin through ignorance or bad judgement, this DigitalGold is terrific opportunity can't wait
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

re my earlier question thanks for getting back to me I will have BTC ready for your ICO gives me couple weeks to get enough of it
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

DigitalGold has been in private development with the team’s own funds and fiat loans since Summer 2017, and is now nearing the critical mass point of a crowdsale ICO to enable us to fund the last push to final code, testing and release. Additionally, this gives investors the opportunity to obtain nuggets at the very best price prior to launch.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

DigitalGold has been in private development with the team’s own funds and fiat loans since Summer 2017, and is now nearing the critical mass point of a crowdsale ICO to enable us to fund the last push to final code, testing and release. Additionally, this gives investors the opportunity to obtain nuggets at the very best price prior to launch.
Are you part of digitalgold team?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

So will not have to mine DigitalGold? Because by quickly reading some information about coin, will there be a sale of nuggets? Are these nuggets the coins of DigitalGold? And that 4,000,000  DIG is not a high value for the development team?

OI
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

Thanks for your interest in DigitalGold; to answer your queries:

The total circulation of Nuggets (our coins) is 64,000,000. 60,000,000 of these are going to be sold in our ICO, which runs from June 2nd to June 23rd with various bonuses and pricing depending on the week (as detailed in the whitepaper). There have been no pre-ico's or private investment, so the public will get equal opportunity to buy Nuggets during that period. 4,000,000  (just about 6% of total amount) has been reserved for the development team.

There is no conventional mining for DigitalGold - we are running on an entirely new proof of stake blockchain which rewards validators running GoldNet (our blockchain) via transaction fees. And the way this is being done is much fairer and simpler than existing systems. Every owner of DigitalGold Nuggets will be able to obtain staking rewards via GoldNet. We will also be rewarding ICO investors via patent license bonus nuggets (from nuggets bought by our licensees) when our patent-pending algorithms are licensed across the wider financial industry.

Much more detail on all of the above is available in our whitepaper, download link for which is available on the first page of this thread, our website, or in text on our website.

To sum up, 64m Nuggets total circulation, 60m being sold in ICO June 2nd to June 23rd (or until 60m limit is reached, which looks like happening within the first two weeks).

DigitalGold Support
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

This will gain more from ICO to launch than any other I've looked at because market will revalue this upwards a lot. most have stupid billions of coins and try to sell for dollars, this has cheap price and small coin amount like older poster says. Can only go up.

Panterapontera is buying first day of the mofo ICO no way am missing out
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

It's been another busy Monday, the amount of emails, ICO notification requests and general enquiries continues to rise especially across social media.

A few emails and messages have asked about likely launch prices for DigitalGold on the exchanges in Q3. It's of course impossible to say, but I think one thing that is safe to say is that the demand will clearly be there as it's obvious to us now that not everyone who wants nuggets will get them during the ICO before we literally run out of nuggets. Our initial market cap figure will be tiny compared to most ICOs, the growth range upside is therefore one of the highest of recent years.

We would also remind investors that if for any reason our launch slips beyond October that they can have their bitcoin back and their order cancelled if they so choose.

Also, we really appreciate the goodwill the community is feeding back to us. Decisions such as no pre-ico, no venture capital, low coin limit and cheap coins, charity donations from our license fees, and a fair and equable ICO, were always in our plans since last year.  

We want DigitalGold to succeed for the whole cryptosystem, and in the light of Telegram shafting all of the public with their $2bn vc sell-out, it's more vital than ever that DigitalGold demonstrates that the original pseudonymous nature of crypto can still shine through.

Thank you all, we cannot wait for you to be owning Nuggets and launching a piece of crypto history.

DigitalGold Support
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

the best and most detail communication from a cryptocurrency team I've seen. most just post the flashy front page then give a couple messages then disappear. Thanks for answering the communities questions and helpful explaining your coins.
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

I haven't been this excited for an ICO for a long time. The whole way they're doing it along with the design of their Nuggets and blockchain is just soooo good. Quite honestly it makes most of the tokens riding Ethereum and the others look like nothing!
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

Late late night, am now in the state on a flying visit but thought I'd check in on the thread and the social media after receiving a few messages from support about how positive and crazy things are getting.

Please be patient everyone, the ICO is coming - only a couple of weeks and a bit away now, and you will all get your rewards very soon after that...or not so soon depending on how much of a hodler you might be.

DigitalGold is coming and a year of work is coming to fruition, finally.

MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

Can a cryptocurrency successfully 'decouple' from bitcoin?  Yes absolutely, if it is differentiated enough, demanded enough and self-sustaining. DigitalGold aims to exist 'as itself' ie in demand and used as DigitalGold regardless of pricing changes in other products. This is why everything has been designed from the ground up, with new techniques, software, applications, and algorithms. Even our name, DigitalGold, reflects what we will represent.

There have been too many sympathetic movements in tokens and other crypto, moving up and down like a yoyo in parallel with bitcoin. After using it in our ICO, our association with bitcoin will end there. Trust us, this time next year or perhaps even sooner, DigitalGold will be a store of value and investment that everyone will want. Bitcoin will always be massive as it has first mover advantage, but crucially, we will be on the way up and would you rather be nearer the top of a rising price curve or nearer the start of it. These are the questions investors need to think about when it comes to our ICO and whether they wish to be part of DigitalGold from the start,or a late joiner who misses some of the early gains.

Must sleep now, have more meetings and another pitch from an exchange who want an option on us for Q4. Support will take care of questions, comments etc in the meantime and I'll be back late on Wednesday.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder
DigitalGold
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:27 AM

kongman is wanting the patent bonuses in the future. they will be worth a lot more nuggets as well as the price increase for the nuggets themselves.

digitalgold I have my ico btc ready for you I think I will buy 20,000 but maybe 10,000 more than that I do want to put as much as I can in because want no regret when price shoots up that I was weak and didn't invest much you understand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: