Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
kryptokongman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

what do you mean uncoupling?
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

kongman understands thank you. and vertical rocket would be very nice for us
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Haven't had much luck with crypto but putting some into this for sure guess I need to get least 10000 coins it would be crap to miss out on the bonus ones specially if this does fly as seems to be the general view
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Thank you for your interest, but as posted earlier in the thread we have made the decision not to run any bounty program. I don't really agree with them from an ethical viewpoint, but more to the point DigitalGold is looking heavily oversubscribed for our ICO - the Nuggets are expected to reach their total allocation well before the end of the three week ICO.

Therefore we have no need for bounty programs. Also, our nugget pricing is already incredibly good value considering the low coin limit, high demand and lack of coin generation post launch. All of which is why we are so sure of a quick ICO sale. I had two emails yesterday wanting to buy them now, one for 1BTC worth (200,000 nuggets!!) and the other 0.75BTC. obviously we are not going to sell them early but it shows the level of interest and investment people have for us!

Please do buy some in our ICO on June 2nd if you wish to own some, but either way thank you for your interest!

Mr Nugget

Yeah you don't agree with bounty, but so far all i see is you, your other self and Newbies replying to yourself here, cant give airdrop no bounty no giveaways to community, yet you want contributions from community, well just saying few airdrops won't hurt you afterall Grin
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

not too much information can be found about this project in this thread as there is only text without infographics I find it very difficult for people in general to understand what the project is about. My advice is to provide complete information assisted with infographics so that everyone is easier to understand and more interested in reading.
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:40:10 PM by DigitalGoldSupport

Thank you for your interest, but as posted earlier in the thread we have made the decision not to run any bounty program. I don't really agree with them from an ethical viewpoint, but more to the point DigitalGold is looking heavily oversubscribed for our ICO - the Nuggets are expected to reach their total allocation well before the end of the three week ICO.

Therefore we have no need for bounty programs. Also, our nugget pricing is already incredibly good value considering the low coin limit, high demand and lack of coin generation post launch. All of which is why we are so sure of a quick ICO sale. I had two emails yesterday wanting to buy them now, one for 1BTC worth (200,000 nuggets!!) and the other 0.75BTC. obviously we are not going to sell them early but it shows the level of interest and investment people have for us!

Please do buy some in our ICO on June 2nd if you wish to own some, but either way thank you for your interest!

Mr Nugget

Yeah you don't agree with bounty, but so far all i see is you, your other self and Newbies replying to yourself here, cant give airdrop no bounty no giveaways to community, yet you want contributions from community, well just saying few airdrops won't hurt you afterall Grin
Unfortunately our project director is away in the states for a couple of days, im part of the support team. We actually have over twenty people working on DigitalGold for the last year, most of them full time. This board represents a small part of our communications, most comes in to us via emails, private messages on this and other forums, and social media.

To answer your points, we stated from the start that there would be no bounty program or airdrops and explained why, and our ICO is still looking as though it will sell out of our allocation of Nuggets well within our three week window.

I can only repeat what he said unfortunately - with the exception of translation threads, our ICO will remain the way to obtain Nuggets. The pricing structure and the underlying limits and market cap are already extremely generous, especially in week one. If you don't wish to join us at the ICO that's absolutely fine there are many others for you to consider of course and we nonetheless appreciate you looking over our cryptocurrency.

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

not too much information can be found about this project in this thread as there is only text without infographics I find it very difficult for people in general to understand what the project is about. My advice is to provide complete information assisted with infographics so that everyone is easier to understand and more interested in reading.
Thank you for your comment, might I suggest you download our white paper ,- it goes into much more detail, has various different sections and bullet point lists outlining aspects of DigitalGold.

We felt that trying to explain DigitalGold with colourful charts and flashy graphics simply wouldn't give the details necessary. By making the main points on the front page and on our website and then linking to our comprehensive white paper, we trust potential investors to read through the detail of DigitalGold, Nuggets, our GoldNet blockchain, the parent bonuses and everything else thats different about us.

Our view is that we can't reduce that down to a few charts and pictures really. But I'll pass your comment onto the coding team and our director and maybe they will reconsider.

Thank you for your time in making the suggestion!

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

It took me a few reads and a couple emails to them to understand it all but it's quite straightforward once you get it.

panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

small number of coins + good ICO + low market cap + solid plan = easy buy. It's no-brainer and quick easy money if you buy ICO and sell on exchanges when they have it. Probly even be able to sell peer to peer before that as the coins will be gone in ico and price will then go up
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Have added a brief update on the website with the latest information, normally our director posts those but he's still away in the states with our financial director and lawyer. They are all back late tonight so I imagine we will all get an update at tomorrow morning's team meeting.

It's been as hectic as normal  - the software guys are pulling ten hour days mostly, our cryptographer seems to always be here, and the admin and customer support section has grown busier by the day. We broke through the hundred email a day mark at the start of the week, and that doesn't include social media and forum postings and private messages. It's terrific to see DigitalGold growing in interest and popularity like this.

Still s couple of weeks before our ICO so plenty of time to get your bitcoin. If you haven't used it before (we know that a lot of new crypto investors are interested in DigitalGold, a lot of them disgruntled Telegram investors who now find that ICO closed to them) then please ensure your security around your bitcoin wallet is up to scratch. Plenty of guides online about the best way to secure those all important keys.

DigitalGold keys will be slightly different, and in a way that hasn't been used before. Again, thanks mainly to our cryptographer...more on that nearer the relevant time.

DigitalGold Support
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

I've registered for email notifications from them and not had anything yet? Anyone else who registered had emails from them?
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

We will be sending reminder emails one week before, one day before, and just as the ICO starts.

DigitalGold Support
kryptokongman

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

kongman wont forget ICO date!!! it's date I get lots of cheap Nuggets
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

I'm still undecided as to whether to buy a good amount that is, enough to get the bonus nuggets. Or whether to go to invest heavily and put serious money into this.

my gut feeling is that digitalgold and their nugget coins are going to see big gains, and the ICO terms are very good. Just the risk aversion part of me that's saying don't put loads into it as a safety measure. But then again  you do have to speculate to accumulate, more so than most with crypto.

If I have the guts on the day then ill put five figures into it Smiley
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Thanks for all your comments, emails and (still) offers to buy Nuggets early! One wanted to buy 2 BTC of them this week - politely thanked, offer declined and referred to our June 2nd ICO as usual!

To the above poster, we can't give specific investment advice as it depends so much on an individual's financial position, their experience, their risk profile, mental strength etc. The main thing we would suggest is to invest the maximum amount you can to get our bonuses and higher returns, but always an amount that you are comfortable with.

Our project director and colleagues get back in a hour or so, they will be seriously jet-lagged tomorrow but it will be good to have them back and to hear the developments from their USA flying visit.

DigitalGold Support
jonthecoinbaptist

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

Greetings I am Jon the coin baptist. I bought generous amounts of bitcoin in 2012, ether in 2015 and ripple in 2016. I have sold most of my stakes in those but retain an amount in each for interest

My selection this year is digitalgold and I am now joining here to freely advise others who are looking for an investment to consider putting their funds in

When I choose my cryptocurrency I always look at initial/current/targeted market cap vs potential market cap, team abilities, technology and applications or uses of the coin or token, and weigh these to come up with my own ICO value indexer

Digitalgold has come up top for 2018. Ethereum and Ripple were very much under the radar when I put my funds into those. This is as it should be. You will not make fortunes in currencies that are already mass mainstream or already big news. Make some yes. Fortunes no

As the coin baptist I can only offer my advice nothing more. I have nothing to prove and join here and other places in the hope I can help others to realise their hopes and dreams

I am transferring some of my remaining bitcoin and converting some of my ether for a total of probably 3 bitcoin or maybe more. You need to go big when you feel the opportunity is the correct one. When this goes mainstream it will too late. I am JTCB
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Greetings I am Jon the coin baptist. I bought generous amounts of bitcoin in 2012, ether in 2015 and ripple in 2016. I have sold most of my stakes in those but retain an amount in each for interest

My selection this year is digitalgold and I am now joining here to freely advise others who are looking for an investment to consider putting their funds in

When I choose my cryptocurrency I always look at initial/current/targeted market cap vs potential market cap, team abilities, technology and applications or uses of the coin or token, and weigh these to come up with my own ICO value indexer

Digitalgold has come up top for 2018. Ethereum and Ripple were very much under the radar when I put my funds into those. This is as it should be. You will not make fortunes in currencies that are already mass mainstream or already big news. Make some yes. Fortunes no

As the coin baptist I can only offer my advice nothing more. I have nothing to prove and join here and other places in the hope I can help others to realise their hopes and dreams

I am transferring some of my remaining bitcoin and converting some of my ether for a total of probably 3 bitcoin or maybe more. You need to go big when you feel the opportunity is the correct one. When this goes mainstream it will too late. I am JTCB
Good to know I seem to have found a good one
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

Just getting back to this wonderful project to see if there are now anything that can be offered as bounties for the bounty hunters? I had offered translation services before and I want to apply that again. Anyway other bounties would also be good if there are any. Thanks!

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

Just getting back to this wonderful project to see if there are now anything that can be offered as bounties for the bounty hunters? I had offered translation services before and I want to apply that again. Anyway other bounties would also be good if there are any. Thanks!
Thank you, the only Nuggets on offer other than in the ICO itself are for translations - if you can drop us an email at digitalgoldcollective@protonmail.com with the language(s) you are offering to translate we can certainly offer you a DigitalGold Nugget 'bounty' for that.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

Sorry for the lack of a proper update yesterday, I was so jetlagged and then a busy day catching up at the office as well.

Anyway, a LOT accomplished. Met with a number of financial organisations regarding possible licensing of our patent pending proof of stake algorithms. The interest was off the charts and they were very keen to see more than we could sensibly show them at this stage. It's looking promising indeed for some major players to be involved.

In just as important news, it looks like we will be on one of the largest us exchanges in early 2019 at the latest. And I'm talking about one of the largest. NDA's prevent me saying more, as our lawyer nervously watches over my shoulder! Investors will be very very pleased and surprised.

These two developments were both better than we could have expected and made for a super successful trip.

And just two weeks until the ICO?! Time flies. Better get on. Update soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: