Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Digital gold in discussions with Coinbase that would be news to shock everyone haha

Seriously though this is such a good project and count myself lucky to find it before the ICO. Usually my luck to miss out on ones like this and discover them when the coin is 50 or 100x more valuable!
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

I don't like most of ICOs I see but DigitalGold is fantastic. Will be like getting bitcoin back in 2009 or 10.

In years to come people will look back at these posts and kick themselves for not being in early like us haha
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

worth reminding everyone that the DigitalGold ICO is now just TWO WEEKS away!  We have almost everything ready our end now, so we look to have got the timing almost exactly right.

This will be the only way to officially purchase Nuggets at their base price. It will be the only time to get that at THAT price also!  We have nearly one thousand registrations for notifications and counting, so you will all receive emails one week before, one day before and as the ICO starts.  Details will also be on the website nearer June 2nd.

Have a great weekend DigitalGolders

Project Director, DigitalGold
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

kongman is excited for this one. haven't put so much bitcoin into an ico before. kongman wants the bonuses and for this coin to grow big. thank you digitalgold for letting us join this at cheap price. very grateful
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Thank you all for the emails and messages as usual, we've been a little rushed off our proverbial feets with them last couple of days which is why I've not been able to get onto here as often as usual.

We've answered 129 emails just from last night, mostly registrations for notifications, but as always some wanting answers to simple questions, a few a little more challenging. But we're getting there folks - just a fortnight to do and our ICO will be underway. I really hope everyone manages to get the allocations of Nuggets they want - so long as you're early you should be fine. Makes sense to do it early anyway, as better bonuses and cheaper nuggets as well. Win win for the early ICO buyers.

Enjoy the weekend, keep the comments and questions coming. We're onto the final stretch of pre-ICO now!

DigitalGold Support
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

As my previous post, this is the coin baptist's coin of choice for 2018. Clear top of my ICO value indexer. I had success with large investments in bitcoin, ether and ripple previously. Digitalgold will be 4 out of 4 if my previous track record of success persists.

I have now moved some ether into bitcoin to combine with my existing bitcoin ready to place my stake into this in two weeks. The coin baptist suggests large initial stakes, then sell as required depending on your needs, the pricing and how strong your hodl ability is. Regardless there will be gains from day one. This must launch at at least $1 probably more on the exchanges. These patent licenses could make us ICO investors wealthy beyond anything the other cryptos can offer. I am JTCB.
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

We're about to start our last week but one before the DigitalGold ICO on 2nd June. This coming week we're preparing and testing all our procedures and systems for managing the ICO investments as smoothly as possible. As the ICO will be handled semi-automatically rather than through pure code, it's important that our admin staff know how to proceed the applications and purchases as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's one of our focuses for this week, along with formalizing and signing off on some more legal frameworks to ensure DigitalGold is on a firm legal footing.

Finally, anytime from the coming week onwards we're expecting our patent to be granted. That will enable us to immediately publicise full details of our PoS algorithms and begin our licensing process. Exciting times at the beginning of DigitalGold.

DigitalGold Support.
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

Thank you digitalgold. kongman is ready now for your ICO with my bitcoin
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

We're about to start our last week but one before the DigitalGold ICO on 2nd June. This coming week we're preparing and testing all our procedures and systems for managing the ICO investments as smoothly as possible. As the ICO will be handled semi-automatically rather than through pure code, it's important that our admin staff know how to proceed the applications and purchases as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's one of our focuses for this week, along with formalizing and signing off on some more legal frameworks to ensure DigitalGold is on a firm legal footing.

Finally, anytime from the coming week onwards we're expecting our patent to be granted. That will enable us to immediately publicise full details of our PoS algorithms and begin our licensing process. Exciting times at the beginning of DigitalGold.

DigitalGold Support.
I think I'm all set for this. I've got myself a new email address that I'm happy is secure and have got my BTC. I won't give away the exact amount I'm going to buy but safe to say it's well into five figures of the nuggets. Smiley
panterapontera

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Can I make multiple purchases of small amounts to bring it up to the 10,000 nuggets required for the bonus or does it have to be in one buy. Not sure if I will have the amount of bitcoin by start of ICO that's all
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Good morning DigitalGolders, found a few minutes to pop into all the forums and social media. It's all building up nicely for the ICO, although so busy. Long long days and not much sleep but important to get this right.

panterapontera - because the bonus amounts and price per nuggets vary from week 1 to 2 and 3, and also because of the individual SAFTs that we have to prepare for each payment, we need an investment of over 10,000 in one transaction to receive the bonus. Of course you can make multiple purchases of any amount and they would all be eligible for the patent bonuses but only those of over 10,000 will receive the actual 20% or 10% bonus Nuggets. Hope that clarifies that for you.

Mi chael - unfortunately not a lot I can say except to apologise. We've tried to make DigitalGold, and the ICO, as simple and straightforward as possible. The white paper is the most detailed explanation of the projects,  split into
various sections. We will be revising the website next week to focus more on the ICO purchase levels and rewards. Maybe you will invest with us after launch, the Nuggets will almost certainly be much more expensive but there will still be plenty of upside.

It is looking as though the Nuggets will be taken by the end of week two of the ICO at the latest, based on our current projections. This is excellent for the funding and speedy launch of the GoldNet blockchain and DigitalGold proper. It is also excellent news for the investors, as the more Nuggets that are sold in the early part of the ICO, the cheaper the average price you will (as a collective) be paying for them. And the sooner we get the ICO closed and out of the way, the quicker we can focus 100% on bringing you the launch. (Est to be August/early September at the moment)

Thanks for all your emails and support.

Mr Nugget,

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
panterapontera

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Digitalgold thanks for reply. I will make sure I have enough BTC to get the 20% extra. Does everyone with wallet get patent bonuses? However little they buy in ICO?
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Everyone with an ICO wallet will be eligible for the patent bonuses yes, with the amount dependent on the original ICO investment level. So if you only buy for example 2,000 Nuggets and someone else buys 20,000 then will receive 10x as much patent bonus.

Back to the emails...a record 274 to answer since yesterday. The registration notifications are quick to do but some of the query ones are not! We value each and every contact though and we hope we are answering your queries satisfactorily.

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

I'm buying way over 10,000 so not a problem for me Smiley Smiley
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Cell24investments Are you buying a lot more than 10,000 then? Isn't that risky for a new project like this?
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:31:57 AM

Good morning to all DigitalGolders.

Firstly, apologies for the reduction in activity both here, on social media and on other forums. Two reasons - one, we've been incredibly busy as our ICO starts in just over a week and as well as that we've had a lot of legal and technical work happening so I haven't had any time at all really. And secondly, our support team have been inundated with emails about the ICO, the project in general, technical questions, legal questions. We have had hundreds of sometimes quite involved emails to answer. It's meant Support haven't had the time to do their more usual updating on here and elsewhere.

But this is all good in a way - DigitalGold interest has spiked even further, in fact we now have to consider the possibility of the ICO completing within the first week which was not something we ever seriously thought could happen! It demonstrates we were correct with the way we have created DigitalGold, and correct to seek such a modest ICO funding (which in turn translates to very good value Nuggets for all investors).

There will be some major updating of the website over the weekend and into the early part of next week - apologies if there is a little bit of downtime associated with that. We need to add a fair amount of ICO related info...more detail on the timing, purchases etc. It's going to be a very busy weekend for us all.

The first reminder emails will be going out tomorrow to the thousands who have registered for notifications. You will all receive another 24hrs before the ICO and one final one as it starts on JUNE 2ND 1200 EST

Have a great weekend - the DigitalGold ICO is nearly here!

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

the coin baptist is also getting a few hundred thousand of these. aiming for 4/4 successes after bitcoin ether and ripple.

this is cheaper in my ICO value indexer than even they were when I got into them so the coin baptist is very positive on this digitalgold. Bitcoin coming out of my personal stash. also converting some ripple into BTC to top up with more of this.

coin baptist advice. buy at least 10000 in week one to obtain best value. it's almost impossible historically and
mathematically for this not to launch far higher than the ICO pricing.

I am JTCB
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I'm excited by all the positive prospects for this and the feedback from people thinking it has good chance of succeeding. It will be my first major ICO investment. I didn't understand all of the white paper especially when it got more technical but they answered my queries as best they could for a non tech person I think haha

Be amazing if this one works out like it looks as if it will !! And if someone called the coinbaptist is going all in then it can't be too bad!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: