Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
panterapontera

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

panterapontera is into the ICO and will be selling on launch for some quick profit on this
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Thank you all for your ongoing interest and support in DigitalGold - the long awaited ICO is now just ONE WEEK away!  We've just sent out thousands of 'one week reminders' to those of you registered with us for updates. Will copy the info below for convenience.  All is looking fantastic on both the ICO and the launch side. We may struggle with demand in the first day or so of the ICO as we anticipate heavy initial buying, but please bear with us if you're one of the many early purchasers....they will all be processed in the order they're received in so it still pays to 'get in early' as they say. Launch is looking increasingly likely to be late August/early September once we have the extra staff and the secured funding.

Support will be on hand here and by email if you have further questions, and we will try to find time to update you all through this next week. Have a great weekend one and all.

The DigitalGold ICO

Our ICO starts June 2ND at 1200 EST. It will run for three weeks or until all 60,000,000 Nuggets are sold, whichever is sooner. The sale and distribution schedule is unaltered from the white paper:

2,000 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC (Week One)

1,500 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC (Week Two)

1,000 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC (Week Three)

An additional 20% Nuggets will be credited for purchases of greater than 10,000 Nuggets in Week One, with 10% additional Nuggets credited for purchases greater than 10,000 in Weeks Two and Three.

There is a minimum purchase of 0.01 BTC of nuggets, increasing by multiples of that for larger purchases.

To participate in our ICO once it starts, please follow the steps below:

1) Send an email to DigitalGoldICO@protonmail.com with the amount of Nuggets you wish to purchase in the subject line.

2) Wait for our ICO team to allocate you a unique account payment address and email you a payment invoice.
3) Send the BTC to the account address.
4) Wait for our ICO team to process your payment, prepare your SAFT documents and return them to you by email. We aim to do this within a few hours but please be patient and allow up to 24hrs as we anticipate a huge demand in the first couple of days of the ICO

5) Keep your SAFT documents very safe. We recommend using similar security as you would with private keys. One week before the GoldNet blockchain launches you will need this information to create your unique DigitalGold wallet and load it with your Nuggets.

Keep an eye on our website for further updates.

Mr Nugget,
Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Also want to clarify that as we are only one week away from the ICO, our translation programme is now closed. We have, if anything, too much interest in the project already....our concern is that interested small investors manage to buy the allocation they want.

More advertising, marketing and spreading to more translations is not something we need. It's also one less thing for us to think about as we gear up to the most important stage of DigitalGold since I sat in our offices with our then small team back in spring last year.

You are all joining something as unique and propulsive as bitcoin in its early days. Once the NDA's elapse and our patent is granted next month, we can reveal the new mathematics powering GoldNet, along with the exchanges carrying DIG. It's only then that a lot of people will realise the scale of interest in DigitalGold - put it this way there will be widespread media shock and interest on that day!

Mr Nugget
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

kongman is very excite for ICO and to own digitalgold at these prices.
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

We've had a few emails again, concerned about the low supply of DigitalGold Nuggets and if they will be able to get the amount they want (usually followed by an offer to buy a load of them now ie pre-ico)

Firstly, there will be no pre-ico sales whatever we are offered. We've turned down offers of up to 3 BTC to buy Nuggets early and we have politely declined them all. This is an equal opportunity ICO. All will have the same opportunity to purchase once our ICO starts next Saturday.

It starts at 1600 UTC  (1200 EST) and we look forward to processing your payments at that time. We can also confidently say that, based on our demand projections, if you purchase on day one or day two you will almost certainly get the allocation of Nuggets you want. Beyond that, it's hard to say. We suspect there is a lot of what we call 'latent demand' whereby people have seen the project and are just staying quiet until the ICO. The amount of those buyers, and the amount they intend to buy, will in a large way determine how quickly we sell out of the total supply available.

We can only recommend buying early to avoid possible disappointment.

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

Can't wait. Will be buying mine on Saturday 2nd to make sure I get the Nuggets I want,!!
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

This is got to be the most potential in an ico this year?  the value proposition is excellent. count me in for at least 50,000 of these next week
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

Yes only a couple of days left now I'm very excited and can't believe I'm getting in on digitalgold like this at the start. Can't wait for the blockchain to launch and see how quickly this grows. Those of us buying in the ICO are fortunate indeed
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

I am the coin baptist and digitalgold has to be nothing less than an excellent return on ICO investment with a fair to good chance of mooning. And after successfully having stakes in bitcoin ether and ripple the coin baptist strongly believes this to be number four in that list.

I am JTCB
panterapontera

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

panterapontera thank coin Baptist and happy that is good to have money in digital gold. pantera is going own DigitalGold and when is lot more valuable panterapontera happy he invested ico
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

coin baptist won't be wrong. it's only the fourth crypto coin baptist has invested a lot into. it will be the fourth success.

Trust the coin baptist and make money with this digitalgold

I am JTCB
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

Thanks for that great analysis cell24investments it makes me feel even better about this.
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Good morning to you all.

We're now entering the last couple of days before the ICO starts. Reminder, 1600 UTC Saturday June 2nd is the opening time.

As posted by our director above, and on our website, you'll need to email our special ICO address digitalgoldico@protonmail.com with the nugget quantity in the subject line to start the process.

Why are we doing it like this and not via coding?
is a common question to support the last week or so.

Main reason is because we are issuing SAFT documents to you all before the Nuggets themselves are available, at which point you will be able to create your wallet and load it with the Nuggets bought in the ICO. Secondly, we are retaining your BTC investments in segregated accounts to protect your individual balances until GoldNet launch.

Both of these mean a certain degree of manual processing is required. This is why the office has got a lot busier the last couple of weeks with the addition of our valuable ICO admin staff.

And finally, this method has the additional advantage of far more redundancy ie security in terms of hacks and the like. Your money is safely stored in many many account addresses until it is needed, not just one.

Hold tight...we begin the real thing in four days time. The support team will be here as much as possible in-between handling email queries and issues.

DigitalGold Support

kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Give me my Nuggets!!!!   Cheesy. Will be buying as much as can Digitalgold thank you
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

I've emailed the ICO email address already but got a reply asking me to wait until Saturday!

Oh well was worth a try haha
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

This will be one of my last updates before the DigitalGold ICO gets underway at 1600 UTC Saturday June 2nd, 2018. Everything has been leading up to this, and I’m delighted to confirm that everything is ready at our end. The back office has been in training for the past few weeks regarding processing the ICO applications, handling and checking the payments, and finally preparing and sending out the SAFT documents and security details for the Nugget purchases.

We have been working flat out the past month and I’m so grateful to the whole team for putting in the extra work, time and sheer effort to bring this project to fruition on schedule, on cost and on track.

I also wish to give a final thanks to the wider community of potential investors – we have been overwhelmed by the response to DigitalGold, we certainly believed we had a great currency here, but never expected the sheer amount of goodwill, emails, questions, requests to buy early, and general support that you’ve given us since we publicly announced the project at the beginning of the month. We look forward to repaying your trust and investment in us by delivering a product we can all be proud of, and benefit from, both financially and in use cases throughout the crypto ecosystem.

Final suggestion…please please make you sure you don’t leave your ICO purchase too late, we know how many of you have been giving us your support and indications of buying interest since day one and we would hate for any of you to miss out on the limited supply of Nuggets. Do get your purchase in early, sleep easier, and relax knowing all those Nuggets are yours, a piece of crypto history.

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, Digital Gold
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Stoked for this. Digitalgold is going to be worth shed-loads more in short and medium term. And we get them for a couple of cents?!  don't mind if I do!!
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

The coin baptist chooses the Digitalgold as his cryptocurrency of 2018. It is the one the baptist has been waiting for since his 2016 investment with ripple, his 2015 investment in ether and his 2012 investment in bitcoin. baptist fully experts DigitalGold Nuggets to be his fourth success.

I am JTCB
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

Just a final reminder,  please don't ask to buy Nuggets early. We can't and indeed wouldn't sell before our ICO begins, but overnight we received offers to buy the equivalent of nearly 10 BTC of Nuggets.

In just over three days time you'll all be able to buy as many as you like (subject to supply) and we look forward to servicing all these offers, large and small, that we've had to politely decline up until then.

We're regularly answering hundreds of emails now each day...super busy here at DigitalGold towers.

But stay calm folks, the DigitalGold ICO is less than 100 hours away!!

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

10btc of nuggets overnight wow people really want this crypto don't they.  I won't be able to buy that much lol but will be putting in all I can afford
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: