Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
KatherineJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

I think you need to email their ICO address on Saturday saying how much you want to buy
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Do People who emailed before ICO begins have to re-send them on Saturday too?
Will copy below from our website the procedure for our ICO, starting Saturday 1600 UTC:

---------

To participate in our ICO once it starts, please follow the steps below:

1) Send an email to DigitalGoldICO@protonmail.com with the amount of Nuggets you wish to purchase in the subject line.

2) Wait for our ICO team to allocate you a unique account payment address and email you a payment invoice.
3) Send the BTC to the account address.
4) Wait for our ICO team to process your payment, prepare your SAFT documents and return them to you by email. We aim to do this within a few hours but please be patient and allow up to 24hrs as we anticipate a huge demand in the first couple of days of the ICO

5) Keep your SAFT documents very safe. We recommend using similar security as you would with private keys. One week before the GoldNet blockchain launches you will need this information to create your unique DigitalGold wallet and load it with your Nuggets.

-------

So to answer you question, most important is to make a note of our special ICO email address digitalgoldico@protonmail.com and use that to tell us the amount you wish to buy anytime after our ICO starts. Hope that helps.

DigitalGold Support
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Had a more detailed read of the white paper now that the ICO  is  coming ul.  Turns out these guys have been working on this for over a year. That's seriously impressive stuff and the whole way this is going to run is just great.love the fact there's only 64m coins when most have billions now. And the patent rewards are novel.

Deserves to succeed big. I'm confident it's gonna fly this one
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

kongman buys lots nuggets for in ICO. this digitalgold make kongman plenty money
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

we all hope for that kryptokongman. Although I do believe this is a very good chance for it to happen. Definitely more excited for this than any other cryptocurrency for long time. That why I'm buying far more than I normally do!
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

A little over 48 hours until the DigitalGold ICO begins.

Our emails are finally starting to decrease a little in number, it looks like most people have the info they need now and are ready to make their decisions on investment levels with us.

We'd just advise new readers visiting the thread as the ICO draws near....best thing is to download our white paper or view it on our website (all info on first page here) to get all the details about our currency and ICO opportunity.

The support team will be on here when possible in the next couple of days, and whenever we can once the ICO starts. Thanks for all the positive emails and comments on here, we can't reply to all of them but we read them all and your support has really spurred us on through the past month that we've been public.

DigitalGold Support
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

Your ICO is scheduled for three weeks? How long before the tokens sell out do you think? will you burn the unsold after three weeks if still available then?
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

ICO is scheduled for thee weeks and yes, in the event of any unsold Nuggets the total supply would be reduced accordingly.  However, in practice we seem to have the opposite situation - due to our pricing the Nuggets very competitively and coupled with the low supply of them, they will definitely sell out well before the end of the third week.

At the moment we expect the majority to be taken up during week one, and the total supply to be sold out by about half way through week two.

DigitalGold Support.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

oK good to know. Will buy mine week one anyway because they're cheapest then
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Thank you for all your hard work. Now we all get the rewards.
KatherineJ

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I think when ever you buy in ICO you'll do really well with this digitalgold so long as there are coins left, but week 1 is when I'm purchasing for the best value
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

This is the coin baptist's crypto of choice for 2018. I am placing large part of my bitcoin stash into this, will sell part of that upon launch to replenish my bitcoins and make decent profit. Will hodl the rest for the large short term increases that digitalgold is almost inevitably going to make.

I am JTCB
matt_kirkson

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

This could be the next bitcoin in terms of growth %. Only got to look at the way they're going about this, the coin limit etc. Can't wait to get mine in the ICO at weekend and then see what they are at launch. Going to be epic.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Good morning, final reminder that the DigitalGold ICO begins tomorrow! We're almost there and thank you all for your patience and support leading up to this moment.

Please reminder to contact us using our digitalgoldico@protonmail.com after 1600 UTC tomorrow to take part. Just put the amount you want to buy in the subject line of the email and our dedicated ICO processing team will get back to you just as soon as they can.

Please be patient as we expect our highest demand to be in days One and Two - the process may take a little longer during that exceptionally busy period.

Welcome to the beginning.

Mr Nugget,

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

One final point, we've had a number of messages asking about our patents and what the situation is with them and Support asked me to update you all.

The great news is that they are expected to be granted sometime in June. At that point, DigitalGold will be fully protected in terms of the application of our algorithms, and a lot more of the revolutionary mathematics behind the GoldNet blockchain can be made public.

It's fantastic news and a testament to the strength of our development in this area and the skills of our legal team to get this approved. Mathematical patents are amongst the toughest as you have to prove a unique application of any newly discovered techniques, and we have done just that.

As soon as its approved we expect to be approached by a number of financial institutions (some of whom we have been in informal contact with for the past few months) to discuss licensing possibilities.

Only our ICO investors will be in line to receive a portion of these monies - a first for crypto, and potentially excellent returns. There's no ceiling here, either in the patent bonuses or the Nugget pricing.

Thanks again.

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold

panterapontera

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

Panterapontera buys these Nuggets in your ICO thank you Smiley
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

This is the coin baptist's crypto of choice for 2018. I am placing large part of my bitcoin stash into this, will sell part of that upon launch to replenish my bitcoins and make decent profit. Will hodl the rest for the large short term increases that digitalgold is almost inevitably going to make.

I am JTCB
I'm going to do the same. Sell a small amount on exchanges to make some profit but hodl is the way on this. Don't think we will even have to hodl long. This one should decouple from bitcoin and if it does then in the current market it could really take off quickly.

Buying big in ICO. No guts no glory!!
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

24hrs until our ICO starts, we will carry on answering our emails and queries up until then and indeed during the ICO itself.

DigitalGold Support
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

kongman is happy digitalgold ICO is here to buy digitalgold nuggets. I have plenty bitcoin to buy your coins and so happy make money digitalGold!
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

Coin baptist has been calling this as the ICO of 2018 from the beginning. Those who choose not to get digitalgold  ow will see these posts in the future and feel same way as they do when they look back at bitcoin in 2010 and Ethereum ICO. Coin baptist won on both of those and ripple too. Digitalgold, you will miss owning this at your peril.

I am JTCB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: