Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:52 PM

haha I don't think the digitalgold staff are going to need airdrops they issuing their coins cheap it's not an issue for me. I'm getting s***loads of them soon as I can
elenaBORts

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

will you sell tokens? at what stage of the project? Do you have a bounty campaign or a ticket? How do you plan to attract potential investors?

yahata141

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

Does the sale of the tokens is already on? I would really like to take part, but I just can not find the information!
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

ICO starts later today, 1600 UTC time.

Information on how to take part is on the main part of the website home page under 'DigitalGold ICO', is also in my posts on here in several places but will copy the information again into this post for you all!

To participate in our ICO once it starts at 1600 UTC June 2nd, please follow the steps below:

1) Send an email to DigitalGoldICO@protonmail.com with the amount of Nuggets you wish to purchase in the subject line.

2) Wait for our ICO team to allocate you a unique account payment address and email you a payment invoice.

3) Send the BTC to the account address.

4) Wait for our ICO team to process your payment, prepare your SAFT documents and return them to you by email. We aim to do this within a few hours but please be patient and allow up to 24hrs as we anticipate a huge demand in the first couple of days of the ICO

5) Keep your SAFT documents very safe. We recommend using similar security as you would with private keys. One week before the GoldNet blockchain launches you will need this information to create your unique DigitalGold wallet and load it with your Nuggets.

Hope this helps, we are expecting high demand especially in days One and Two so please be patient.

Mr Nugget

Project Director, DigitalGold.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Excited been waiting a month for this. Although who knows how the development team feels as they have been working for over a year on it. Must be very nerve-wracking time for them!  Don't worry digital gold your ICO is gonna be great. Couple hours to go now.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

@katherinej We are the lucky ones. Most will only find out about and start buying Digitalgold when it's launched and the price is already lot higher. they will still do well if they get in early but we will be the really big winners. And none of them will get the patent rewards either. Well done on finding this one. We can forget about not buying loads of bitcoin back in 2009 now. Am out now but will be buying mine later today
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

I think so too! We'll be all doing great with this,will post later about how the ICO buy goes for me
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

DIGITALGOLD ICO IS NOW LIVE!

Check out our website for week 1/2/3 bonuses and pricing, subject to supply.

Thank you all for your support and patience leading up to this moment!

Mr Nugget,

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

Kongman has sent in his ICO email to purchase the nuggets in this ICO and happy to have this digitalgold thank you.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Just a final update before I go to join the processing team. All is going ok, we're already receiving a lot of applications and are beginning to process them. Some for large amounts, some for small but they are all to be processed strictly in the order we receive them.

Please be patient if you've applied, we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

I sent my email in just after 1600 and have already got a reply back. You get a detailed email with breakdown of what you're buying with bonus nuggets already calculated on it. They give you a payment address to send to and then a lot of detail about the next steps, right to refund etc.

All pretty professionally done and obviously well thought out. I've sent my payment in but now just gotta wait I guess they are snowed under with emails right now. Just so pleased to have got in I did have few nightmares worrying if some whales would buy the lot right off which is why I got mine so quick after it starts.

Will update when I get documents back which they say could be up to 24hrs but probly sooner
elenaBORts

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:04:42 PM

unfortunately, I did not see that the manager answered here any questions. Tell me, where can I find answers to questions? in which social network?

panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

Have also buy nuggets. Now waiting for bitcoin confirmations and them to process my Nuggets
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

unfortunately, I did not see that the manager answered here any questions. Tell me, where can I find answers to questions? in which social network?
Hello, I can see that our project director answered your questions on the previous page maybe you missed it? You were asking about the stage of the project ,our ICO started an hour ago. If you look at previous page you will find all the information about it. Or on the first page of this thread or our website.  We hope this helps you.

DigitalGold Support

DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Just to add, the ICO process is working fine, we are extremely busy and have had a load of applications close to when we opened the ICO. We did expect this though, and we know that these next couple of days will be the busiest in terms of number of applications and possibly Nugget volume also.

We have sent out a lot of payment invoices and already have sent the first few SAFT documents for processed payments. Going to be a hectic 24 hours, we are working shifts to ensure that people hopefully don't wait too long for invoices for payment or SAFTs after payment is made.

Will pop on here when I can grab a few minutes.

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

Hey all, got my Nuggets!!!! Well, the SAFT documents anyway. It details the allocation of your Nuggets, gives you a long alphanumeric code which we use to get the Nuggets and create our ICO wallets near the launch. They added on my bonus Nuggets properly too. All very efficient. You can tell it's been planned a lot.

It also has about the right to refund if no launch by October. And apart from that just a load of legal jargon about the company and rights and stuff.

So it's all gone smoothly and painlessly for me at least. I did get my application and payment in really early so that helped I think. All I can say it's all good, now I can keep those documents super secure and wait for more news and then the blockchain launch.

Thanks DigitalGold team for sorting out purchase so quickly. I bet you get ones lot bigger than mine and probably smaller than mine too but I've put in what for me is my biggest crypto investment so far, so a significant amount I have.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

Another here who got in early! Am buying a couple hundred thousand nuggets and change. Sent the payment am just waiting for then to process it. Sense of relief more than anything I was like the other poster on here worried they would all sell or they'd say they've already sold them to big buyers or something.

Kudos to them for turning down all the pre-ico offers so that regular buyers like us can get them. Lot of credit from.me for that.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Want to say how grateful we all are at DigitalGold for this amazing start to our ICO. I've only glanced through some of the applications, but there are a few of over 1BTC that I know we've processed, and the ICO team have shown me a 4 BTC application in the queue as well. We treat all applications equally whatever the purchase amounts, but this shows the incredible faith that you guys are putting in us.

I never thought I'd be saying this but at this rate the ICO won't even last a week before we sell out of the complete allocation of Nuggets. Some cooler heads at DigitalGold offices tell me it will slow right down by this time tomorrow but I'm not so sure. Whatever happens, it will be very interesting to see how many we've sold by tomorrow morning. We plan to update the 'nuggets remaining' on the website once a day, generally in the morning UTC time. It will be rounded to the nearest Million left.

Our ICO team are doing terrific work, it appears all our preparation and training time with them was worth it after all.

Catch you all soon DigitalGolders, thank you for joining us if you've bought already.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Hope you found the answers you needed, I posted in reply on an earlier page
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

kongman has now buy the 50,000 nuggets and waits for them to be sent to me for this Digitalgold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: