Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
FIFAchain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

How Can I Invest In DigitalGold?
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

DigitalGold deserves close attention. It is necessary to be in time and not to pass the cheapest price for nuggets! All of good luck.
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

You buy the digitalgold? pantera got cheapest price for big buy looks good coin
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Still waiting for my SAFT documents. They do say give up to 24 hours in the start of ICO due to how busy they could be. I know some people on here have had theirs I will post when I get them
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:06:55 PM

Yep all is going well, so far looks like roughly 6,000,000 provisionally sold already (haven't processed all those yet) and if you've sent in an application or a payment then it's just a case of being as patient as you can as we work through them.

Has been a great start to our ICO, only question is how long it takes to get through our limited supply. You're all ok for now though, we won't sell out for a couple days yet at least!

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

I was lucky I emailed as soon as ICO started and got my payment invoice almost straightaway and my SAFT an hour or so after sending payment.

If 6M have sold already then no wonder it's taking them a little longer to sort them all out at the moment lol
panterapontera

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

panterapontera has now got the Nuggets he buy. Thank you for making this digitalgold for us
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

The coin baptist will be purchasing his stash of Digitalgold today. Coin baptist says this is the cryptocurrency of 2018 and possibly 2019 also. After my successes in bitcoin ethereum and ripple this is going to be number four.

Am using a part of my bitcoin stash and also converting some ether. The coin baptist is buying plenty. Join me or buy for about 30-50x more at launch. Or buy at 100x more a couple of months after that. That is your choice. My choice is to buy now at around $0.03 with my bonus.

I am JTCB
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

Update after Day One of our ICO (which was technically a part day due to the 1600 UTC start)

Demand has been up there with what we anticipated based on our email and forum traffic leading up to the ICO. There are now just 47M/64M Nuggets remaining. There were 60M for sale to begin with (4M reserved from the start for the hard working team that developed the company and the currency). So...an incredible 13,000,000 have been sold and allocated to ICO investors, which is fantastic - over 20% of the Nuggets in your ownership already.

We do still have backlog to work through. To that end, we've now split the ICO Processing team into two sections - one handles the application emails and sends out the payment invoices, and the other section handles the SAFTs preparation once payment has been made. This small change should mean that although you may have to wait slightly longer after sending in your application to purchase Nuggets to receive the payment invoice, you will then have less time to wait to receive your SAFTs after you make your purchase. And we think that's the right way round - we know that once you have sent us your valuable bitcoin you will all be anxious to receive your Nugget ownership documents as soon as possible, this will help enable that to happen.

But we would still ask for patience, we closed the offices for everyone to grab a few hours sleep overnight so inevitably there are now more applications to work through than when we left! I'll be in the office all day, Support will be here to carry on answering your questions and resolve any issues, and the ICO Processing Team are here for the next 16 hours to try and work through as much of this backlog as we can.

We will aim to update the 'Nuggets Remaining' header on the website and on this thread daily. The figure we give will be for processed payments that we have sent the SAFTs out for; the true availability will be a little lower due to pending applications in the email stack.

All I can say as the founder of this project is that I'm glad my hunch was right and that there was a gap for a true DigitalGold 'bitcoin 2.0' type currency that solves the problems of the early crypto's, keeps the best parts of them, and adds tweaks, features and benefits of its own. Thank you to my team for bringing this to life,and thank you each and every one of you reading this, even if you don't invest with us I thank you for your time and consideration and hope that maybe you will join further down the line at whatever price point you are happy to jump in at.

Have a great day,

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

DigitalGold deserves close attention. It is necessary to be in time and not to pass the cheapest price for nuggets! All of good luck.

Such projects are only on my mind more than ten and after seeing I realized that except for one who gave a profit in a growing market, all the rest are then traded or less than the price of placement and sometimes very much less or even scampered and fled. Apparently this format is not yet ready to take such a thing and as a result of development projects do not receive.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

Such projects are only on my mind more than ten and after seeing I realized that except for one who gave a profit in a growing market, all the rest are then traded or less than the price of placement and sometimes very much less or even scampered and fled. Apparently this format is not yet ready to take such a thing and as a result of development projects do not receive.
We understand your points - the cryptocurrency sector is still very young and unfortunately because of this there are a number of failures either by accidental poor design/management or purposely in the case of the few bad actors who flee with the money. We have tried to address these by providing a detailed white paper, plans, true advances in the protocol, and offering USPs such as patent bonuses to ICO wallets, universal pos rewards on an equal basis and a good value entry point. We have also spent a year with our own funding before seeking this small amount to both enable a push to release in Q3, and to get the Nuggets into the hands of early investors.

The ICO is on track to sell out (estimate) in Week Two, we aim to launch fully in Q3 and will be on several large exchanges immediately. Hopefully you will monitor our currency and maybe buy some Nuggets off an exchange if that is the right time for you. Thanks for your comment and time.

panterapontera

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

Now we have nuggets papers when you start the digitalgold on exchanges?
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

DigitalGold will be launching in Q3 2018. At the moment it looks like mid to late August, possibly early September at the latest. Our blockchain (GoldNet) will firstly run for one week during which period our ICO investors can create their wallets, access their Nuggets and generally test the systems. Then after that one week period we have a full launch whereby we are on at least three exchanges, including one of the largest (details of all this to be revealed when the patent is granted shortly).

Main thing is to keep those SAFT documents safe once you have them. There won't be any more Nuggets distributed after the ICO, and certainly no more patent bonus eligible wallets. With the speed the ICO funding is coming in (over 50 BTC so far and no slowing down of email purchase applications) we may even be able to accelerate that schedule slightly, but that's one for the Director and senior Team members to decide.

Thank you for investing with us, you've done the hardest part.

DigitalGold Support
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

You have done the correct thing. Coin baptist has now sent an email to buy his tranche of Nuggets. Always sensible to buy big at cheap prices than trying to add more as you see the prices rising. Learnt that lesson early. No problem throwing a few bitcoin into this at $0.03 each.

I am JTCB
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

I will hodl most of mine. I too will have a large supply of them when they complete my purchase. Good times later this year.

I am JTCB.
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Digitalgold has sent kongman the 50,000 Nuggets SAFT thank you so much for letting kongman have this opportunity in my country I thank you
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Thanks for all your positive comments on here and to our email address, we really appreciate it. We know a lot of you have now got your SAFTs, and thanks to those of you who got in touch to say they were surprised/pleased by the detail of them. That's thanks mainly to our lawyer, who took a basic template and modified it to fit DigitalGolds purposes.  We spent a lot of time making sure this project works smoothly on all levels, and it's great to see it working in practice.

So far as the ICO, we are still working to catch up on the backlog, but we're getting there. Investors shouldn't have to wait more than 12 hours now for safts or payment invoices. Still a likely delay but better than where we were at the start of the ICO yesterday. The new system of someone of the processing team working on the applications and others on the SAFT issuances is also helping to save time and reduce the timeframes.

We'll update the nuggets remaining tickets tomorrow but already a few million more processed today.

DigitalGold Support

DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

Our email has been temporarily down...we ran out of storage, never expected to reach that level of messages. But we've now upgraded our premium protonmail account further, it shouldn't happen again but apologies for any inconvenience or distress it may have caused!

All sorted.

DigitalGold Support
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

Glad I've got my Nuggets SAFT sorted. Was a bit nervous sending that amount of bitcoin, so I can imagine if the email seemed to be down I would have been even more so!

But it all went great and DigitalGold are really professional and organised with how the payment and the rest is done. Must be loads of buyers or some big ones or I guess both, with how many nuggets are selling out

Love this crypto Smiley
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Have now had my payment invoice for my substantial investment in Digitalgold nuggets. Sent off my BTC so the die is cast I am now the owner of a lot of DIG.

The coin baptist can only suggest others do the same. If they choose not to turn these posts will be here in the future to remind and sting a little.

I am JTCB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: