Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
kryptokongman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

kongman had bought tokens from Digital gold and has got the document from them. could only get 20000 at moment but kongman buy more later in week
MusicManPL

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

A fantastic idea. This is what is needed now on cryptology
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

Thank you for your comments and support, Day Two of the ICO is going well and also smoothly behind the scenes with applications and payments being processed throughout the day.

Will update tomorrow with the latest figures on Nuggets sold to date.

Mr Nugget

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

I love the USPs of digital gold as well as the team and the ICO prices. Now got my SAFT safe until I hear more from digitalgold about my wallet and coins. Spent a lot of bitcoin but no regrets because I will buy them back with some of the profits of this and still have plenty of Digitalgold left.
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Received my SAFT earlier today. It did take about 12 hours but got it in the end. Digitalgold seem to be doing the ICO well based on the posts on here and how many have sold already.
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

A fantastic idea. This is what is needed now on cryptology
panterapontera is same. they have made clever product and rewards.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Day Two ICO Update: Day Two ended up nearly as busy as Day One, and together with catching up more with payment processing and SAFT issuance we find out going into Day Three having issued a further 9M Nuggets over the past 24hrs, so our current total of Nuggets remaining is 38,000,000/64,000,000.

Our projections indicate that Days Three and Four will be very busy then it will stablise a little, with another surge of purchases before the price of Nuggets increases at 1600 UTC Saturday.

Waiting times should not be more than around 12 hours now for applications, and less than that for SAFT issuance after payment is made. Thank you all for your support, we have had some really nice emails to the team thanking us for the hard work and while we can't reply to every single one they do ALL get read and are all appreciated.

Have a great day.

Mr Nugget,

Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

I have joined bitcointalk mainly to express my interest in digitalgold. having had bitcoin since 2011 and still holding most of them this is the first cryptocurrency that I jumped into in a big way ie spending some of my primary bitcoin savings on.

it jumped out at me when I read about it on twitter, I then visited the website spent a lot of time reading the white paper and knew immediately I had to have a stake in it. Unlike lots of posters saying how much they've bought I will just say I've made a considerable investment into it as of right now

KatherineJ

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I have joined bitcointalk mainly to express my interest in digitalgold. having had bitcoin since 2011 and still holding most of them this is the first cryptocurrency that I jumped into in a big way ie spending some of my primary bitcoin savings on.

it jumped out at me when I read about it on twitter, I then visited the website spent a lot of time reading the white paper and knew immediately I had to have a stake in it. Unlike lots of posters saying how much they've bought I will just say I've made a considerable investment into it as of right now

Welcome bitgirl! Glad to have another 'jumping in'!
bitgirl2k18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Thx K. I am in the process of my payment going through here. Quite novel to actually be using a chunk of my bitcoin. They are rare events. shows my commitment in this. Also novel to receive a SAFT instead of just another ethereum token. Have never bought into any of them and never will. Everything is new here from the ground up it's the only way to do it I think. The world might need this, it definitely doesn't need another ERC20 clone riding the Ethereum network to death. Just my view.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Just for the sake of interest went to your site. You will certainly excuse me, but your site looks like it was made by a junior schoolboy. if you want to attract people, upgrade it.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Just for the sake of interest went to your site. You will certainly excuse me, but your site looks like it was made by a junior schoolboy. if you want to attract people, upgrade it.

Moreover this thread is full of enthusiastic comments and they are all Newbies and Juniors, which most likely are just sockpuppets of the OP. This is a huge red flad, and the misuse of the word "gold" to attract people does make things even worse.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 07:34:03 AM by MrNugget

We welcome all comments on this thread, and unlike most we don't set up this thread to censor or delete any comments we don't like, so thank you for your posts. Also unlike most ICOs we have no intention of throwing money at websites, marketing, advertising etc. We have spent our time and funds on the project. Most investors have spent their time reading the website, downloading the white paper and questioning us accordingly. It's quite a sad reflection that some people base their investments on the flashiness or otherwise of a website. No surprise that these are the ones that regularly, and sadly, end up getting scammed. We don't want investors who make their decisions on the quality of otherwise of our website design - that would be a poor way to make an investment decision and we discourage it.

The name was chosen to best describe what we are offering - a new cryptocurrency that functions mainly as a store of value. Gold is the ultimate store of value. There is no more 'misues' of the word than of any currency that includes the word 'coin' in it! We offer a digital store of value along with many refinements as detailed in our thorough white paper.

And considering that our ICO has sold over one third of the total Nuggets available (equivalent of around 100 BTC) after less than three days and is on track to increase that figure to half by the end of today, we are entirely comfortable with our planning and execution. It's very likely we will be sold out before the end of week two and the ICO will be closed. Take a look at the many sites who run 'pre-icos', then ico 'rounds' and 'extended offerings' etc to drag it out over many months.  We would suggest people be more wary of them, regardless of the money spent on a website.

But it was only a matter of time before the popularity of DigitalGold attracted criticism, constructive or otherwise. Show me a currency on here or elsewhere that hasn't and doesn't still have negative posts at various stages. But to circle this post back to the beginning, please feel free to post freely, and we leave it to individuals to make their own minds up on the information we've provided.

Mr Nugget

Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

To counter this odd 'sock puppet' suggestion, which the team here finds quite offensive after their hard and ongoing work in this project, and which I'm sure interested and actual investors of the ICO also find offensive, I would politely suggest that those who have invested in DigitalGold so far or who are intending to invest through the remainder of the ICO make themselves known on the board. Open suggestion in the name of balance, that's all!

Our ICO will sell out and complete regardless,probably next week - this board represent roughly 15% of the total traffic communication coming our way via our email accounts, but we would rather readers of this thread are not put off from investing through misinformation. There would be little worse than deciding against investment now and trying to buy in at $10, $100 etc down the line as often happens.

Thank you all for your support.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold.

kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Kongman already post nuggets got from digitalgold of 50000 small amount yes but kongman knows this team succeed for us
bitgirl2k18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Looks like I joined the wrong time can't help that haha

Have got my nuggets and I too if I can anonymise parts of the transfer then I don't mind showing the transaction. Better that than being accused of sockpuppetry. I am not a number I am a free (wo)man!

Please buy digitalgold please buy digitalgold please buy digitalgold is that sockpuppetry enough haha (joking!)
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

I only put my hard earned into ICOs that I strongly believe in probably same as most on here that's why we post positive comments surely?!

Did my research on this put my money in end of story. Will see how it all turns out later in the year won't we. obviously I'm biased but I think there will be lots scrambling to get in at lot higher price that we paying
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

We would suggest against people sharing their payments - we appreciate the defence, help, and trust you're showing in us but it only takes some lack of care and you open yourself up to all kinds of potential problems. Keep your op sec high guys.

We've had another busy day and still some to go, we've had a couple of email asking about how the change in price of Nuggets will take place on Saturday and how the cut-off point is determined. IF you want to buy at this weeks cheapest prices, you need to ensure you send your payment before the 1600 UTC change in pricing on Saturday June 9th. Putting an application in won't be enough, or we could end up processing applications well into week Two. At 1600 UTC we will pause all of our application processing and concentrate on clearing all payments that have been made up until that cut-off point. After they are all cleared and the SAFTs have been issued, we will start processing applications once again, but now at the higher rate of 1500 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC instead of 2000 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC, and with 10% bonus instead of 20% for purchases over 10000 Nuggets. So we would suggest not leaving it later than Friday evening to apply to give us enough time to prepare your payment invoice well before the cut-off point. Still plenty of time to go, and we'll post this advice again nearer the time, but as we've had a number of emails from people wanting to wait until nearer the end of the week to buy in, we are posting it now initially.

DigitalGold Support.
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Coin baptist has bought into digitalgold after previously buying bitcoin ether and ripple. All three were at times called vaporware, scam, centralised, con, ponzi and more. Look how they turned out. This is my fourth big investment and coin baptist does not need to justify himself to anyone for putting money in. If you don't like don't buy if you do then buy. Simple.

I am JTCB.
panterapontera

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

pantera got nugget coins at weekend. will follow your advice sell some later in year and keep some thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: