Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
KatherineJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:45 PM

The cryptocurrency of DigitalGold has the huge potential of growth! It is necessary not to pass and uspetyukhvatit at the cheapest price!
Cheapest price is for rest of this week. Increases Saturday according to white paper and website
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

ICO Update (Day 4):

Good morning, the excellent news is that we are now keeping up with the applications and payments into DigitalGold - the backlog of the initial surge of applications has been cleared and we are generally processing everything within a few hours (with the exception of the overnight period where the office is unmanned).

Another 9M of Nuggets were processed yesterday, which does include element of the backlog of applications as we caught up on them. So as of this morning, not even four days into the ICO, we have sold 31M Nuggets. The amount remaining for sale is now 29,000,000 out of the total 64,000,000 (4M were reserved). We anticipate a more steady rate of purchases until the period before the price increases on Saturday 1600 UTC.

We've got through the rush of applications very smoothly, all things considered. It's quite a thought that many many investors now hold the rights to DigitalGold Nuggets. Also quite a responsibility. I have a meeting this morning to discuss a fiat cash advance for the company based on the ICO funds that we are holding (now over 130 BTC) so that will enable us to progress things even faster.

Have a great day and thank you as ever for your incredible support.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

The cryptocurrency of DigitalGold has the huge potential of growth! It is necessary not to pass and uspetyukhvatit at the cheapest price!
Cheapest price is for rest of this week. Increases Saturday according to white paper and website
It changes at 1600 Saturday. Works out 50% more expensive after then.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:20:07 AM

Half the total amount have sold. It's a good indicator for those of us that already got into this. Admin team, please tell us how we get our wallet and coins when you are ready to launch? We will be able to set up our own keys?
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

KatherineJ, we will send our all ICO investors a special, unique, link one week before DigitalGold fully launches. Using that, you will be able to create your own wallet with your own private keys and subsequently load it with the Nuggets you bought in the ICO.

Those buying into DigitalGold after launch will be able to create their own standard wallets, which work exactly the same way but will not be eligible for our patent bonuses

DigitalGold Support
jonthecoinbaptist

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

I am Jon the coin baptist. I can only evangelise this coin as the one to buy for 2018 for solid gains and a good chance of extreme gains. From a technical viewpoint along with the mathematics of the circulation limit and ICO pricing, it wins against the rest. I have only ever invested big in btc,eth and xrp. This will be my fourth and I intend to continue my success. DIG will not be cheaper than it is this week whatever happens. And that's free advice from the baptist.

I am JTCB.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Preaching to the converted here, 'coin baptist' - am already in this one hehe
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Coin baptist hopes everyone gets in on it early. If they don't buy now then please don't blame the coin baptist when the nuggets are much more valued!!!!

I am JTCB.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Coin baptist hopes everyone gets in on it early. If they don't buy now then please don't blame the coin baptist when the nuggets are much more valued!!!!

I am JTCB.
They will still all be here with their regrets whatever you say. Some dumb poster didn't invest just because they didn't like their website. you can't help people like that hehe
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

I spent a few BTC on digitalgold DIG yesterday and have now got my SAFT. You could say im taking a risk putting so much into it but has far more chance of making good gains than the BTC i put into it has at the moment. Anyway I still have a good number of bitcoin left (2011 buyer and holder) so why not
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

So far we've processed another 3 million Nuggets today, Day Four of the ICO. This means our Financial Directors' estimates of demand have been scarily accurate. A steady and more manageable amount of applications after the first three days of super hectic activity.

Out of the many hundreds of applications and SAFT issueance, we've only made one processing error (swiftly corrected) - very proud of the ICO team, they're doing a sterling job for us all.

Thanks for making Day 4 another excellent day for the DigitalGold community. We look forward to completing the distribution of Nuggets, and therefore closing the ICO, as soon as possible; we can then concentrate fully on final development and bringing DigitalGold to a full launch as soon as possible.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

Thanks for confirming about how the keys and wallet work  makes good sense doing it like that
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

kongman put all extra money in digitalgold and waits for later to make much extra money
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

That is one way to look at it but coin baptist prefer lots of people get into it and likes to help those who don't understand a good investment.

I am JTCB.
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

I'm in this for my own profits! If others want to buy in the ICO fine but couldn't care less if they do or not.
panterapontera

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

Panterapontera has like the digitalgold and has as many as he could get. Will have more money next week and try get more if still some left to buy
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

ICO Update Day Five

Nuggets Remaining: 23,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning all. Brief update. Two thirds of the total supply of DigitalGold Nuggets have now been sold in our ICO. Reminder of price structure - prices remain at their current lowest level of 2,000 DIG for 0.01 BTC for (not including bonuses) until Saturday June 9th at 1600 UTC, when they change to 1,500 DIG for 0.01 BTC. Purchase emails are coming in at a steadier rate now - applications should all be handled within 6 hours, SAFT issuance after payment is down to around 3-4 hours maximum.

We plan to issue a more detailed breakdown of the purchases tomorrow, giving average quantity purchased, range of payments, when most were made etc. Should be interesting information for all involved in the ICO so far, and useful for those still intending to, or thinking about, buying some DIG.

Have a great day

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold

Carmenraggi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:07 AM

This coin is a simple and fun way to make money over time, staying comfortably at home Smiley
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

Thank you for the regular updates, the coin baptist appreciates them and an ICO to date breakdown will be even more appreciated. Perhaps you should have priced the coins higher because it is selling out very quickly. You could have had more funds I think but I am not complaining from my viewpoint.

I am JTCB.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

I won't complain either. Im going to hodl anyway so a few cents here or there per nugget wont make massive difference to me but always good to get them cheap like these
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: