Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
KatherineJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Digitalgold looks like it's getting loads of investors in the ICO? Or a few buying absolutely loads lol

DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

More detailed breakdown of the investment patterns tomorrow. Fair to say it's a good range of purchase size, although the average will be skewed upwards by a few very large purchases, including a couple of multi bitcoin investments processed this morning.

DigitalGold Support
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

your site looks absolutely unprofessional. I did not see any important and necessary information for me. where you can learn more about the team?
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

multi bitcoin purchases huh?! Guess I fall into that category but will say no more! Check out their white paper if you want detail about the coin and the team
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

your site looks absolutely unprofessional. I did not see any important and necessary information for me. where you can learn more about the team?
We have included a wealth of information and details on the website, and in the whitepaper. We hope that gives you the info you are interested in.

If you are interested in investing, DigitalGold is on course to sell out of the total allocation of Nuggets and therefore close the ICO by early/mid part of next week.

DigitalGold Support
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

kongman has buy coins but will get more before ICO finish. this digitalgold is excellent money interest maker.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

I've bought as many as I wanted to already. Got a good sized stake in this now. Could easily be $100 within a year. And that would be a 3000x return. Very nice!
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:07 PM

I'll be happy if it reaches $10 for starters, be fine after getting them for whatever it was this week 3 or 4 cents. Cannot wait for this ICO to finish so they can finish up the work and launch it properly
jonthecoinbaptist

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

Coin baptist predict $2 to $4 at launch, $20 within 4 months, $50 in 6-8 months and $100 without a year. Beyond that hard to say but the math and historical data works as above until then.

That's why coin baptist put a few bitcoin into it.

I am JTCB.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

ICO Update Day Six

Nuggets Remaining: 15,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning. We will post a more detailed breakdown of the ICO purchasing patterns to date later today, but firstly just want to update on the general position. We had quite a steady day yesterday in terms of applications and SAFT issuance, our slowest since the start of the ICO (as expected). However, and it's a big however, we received three very large applications throughout the day which has taken our Nuggets Remaining down a lot further than it otherwise would be. Naturally we won't give out the exact amounts that were purchased, but we can say that all three were for what we term 'multi-bitcoin' amounts ie over 2 BTC.  

This has left us with the figure of 15M Nuggets remaining with, in theory, over two weeks of the ICO to run. It should be fairly obvious now that we won't be running that long - sometime next week the ICO will be closed due to a sell-out of Nuggets. Unlike some dubious ICO's, we won't be able to magically re-open it for further rounds of investment, because our whole concept of DigitalGold is based around this low, fixed supply of coins. To even think about issuing more would be totally against the ethos of DigitalGold and by increasing the supply it would de-value all existing coins that ICO investors have put their faith in by buying. Don't worry - we won't be doing it. Once these last 15M are sold, that is the end of the ICO and DigitalGold Nuggets won't be seen again until we launch in Q3!

We expect today to be our quietest day in terms of applications, but are expecting a 'last day rush' in the hours leading up to the price increase of Nuggets at 1600 UTC Saturday.

Catch up with you all later when we post the Nugget purchase breakdown (in broad figures, so don't worry about your individual purchases being posted). Have a great day.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold

panterapontera

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

panterapontera likes all your updates is kind of you and not like how other ICOs do it

will try buy more before ico finish
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

I'll settle for the predictions coinbaptist gives above. Hell yeah! be a lot of people wallowing in self-pity and regret in a few months time who wish they'd bought. 'oh why didn't I buy some' 'wish I'd bought some' haha if you're reading this thread and this post in the future, tough luck, you should have! haha
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

I used a few of my hodled bitcoins (one of the big buyers grabbing them all sorry!) But I'll be part selling and replacing those btc when this goes up after launch.

Will be back to where I was with my bitcoin stack and still have loads of these DIG nuggets too. Can't lose. Katherine let's catch up in a year and laugh together at those buying these for God knows how much off the exchanges tee hee
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

DIGITALGOLD ICO PURCHASE BREAKDOWN:

We said we'd give you a more detailed, but still broad, breakdown of the ways the ICO purchase patterns have been throughout the first week of DigitalGold Nugget availability. We hope this is helpful to both existing owners of SAFT documents and those considering jumping in and grabbing themselves some Nuggets for themselves before the ICO closes.

AVERAGE NUGGET PURCHASE QUANTITY: 140,000 Nuggets

Most buyers are buying more than the 10,000 floor that gets them the 20% bonus so the effective average nugget ownership is close to 170,000. It's a higher figure than we expected, although the main point of note is that like any arithmetic mean, the figure can be skewed either way by numbers a long way from the average. In our case, we have had a small number of very high purchases - we're talking four, five times higher than the average, and one or two more than that. If we stripped out the very highest and very lowest payments then the average would certainly be lower. But as a strict mean, the figure is what it is.

TOTAL NUGGET QUANTITY REMAINING BY DAY:

Day Zero    60,000,000 (total available for sale at the start of the ICO)
Day One     47,000,000
Day Two     38,000,000
Day Three  29,000,000
Day Four    23,000,000
Day Five    15,000,000
Day Six    [in progress at time of posting]

We expect a further 'last 24 hour' rush before our prices for the remaining Nuggets changes at 1600 UTC Saturday June 9th, especially with the rapidly decreasing amount available.

AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME FROM NUGGET APPLICATION TO PAYMENT INVOICE SENDING: 6 hours

Again, processing times were a lot higher than this earlier on, and are lower than that now - the mean affected by the crazy initial 24-48 hours of the ICO. Remember, this is not after you pay - this is the time after your send in your 'application' - the email stating how many Nuggets you wish to buy, until the time we compile and send a payment invoice to you.

AVERAGE TIME FROM BTC INVOICE PAYMENT TO SAFT ISSUANCE: 2 hours

This represents the time between when you send the BTC payment to your unique payment account address and the time that we prepare, check and email you the SAFT document and access codes for the Nuggets further down the line. We changed our processing system after a couple of days to lower this time at the expesne of a slightly higher Invoice creation time - the logic being that investors are going to be more impatient waiting to receive their actual SAFT document than for a payment invoice. It's worked well, has been popular, and investors can now expect speedy expedition of their payment and the corresponding sending of the SAFT to them.

NUGGET AVAILABILITY TIMEFRAME: Total allocation expected to be sold by 12th-14th June

We've had to constantly bring the estimated ICO Close date back sooner and sooner as the demand has generally exceeded our predictions and expectations, especially on the higher volume purchase side. Originally we expected the ICO to sell out by early in the third week, then towards the end of the second week. At one stage after Day Two, we even panicked that the sale could complete in Week One, which we felt would be a little too soon for those many investors who quite fairly want to watch from the sidelines and decide over time whether to invest or not - we've had a number of emails from such potential buyers. At least now things have stabilised it looks like we will go into Week Two with some Nuggets still available, and we expect all the largest purchases will have been made by Saturday, when the price of Nuggets increases. We could be caught out and surprised by the usual '24 hour rush' before an ICO price increase though, so please don't delay too long if you still want to invest or are thinking about putting more funds into Nuggets.

Thank you all for your incredible support in terms of not just money, but emails, messages and even offers of technical support should we require it. Fortunately, we have a world class team in terms of coders, cryptography and similar, and we are right on track for our release schedule. But that doesn't mean we don't appreciate all the offers!

Hope you've enjoyed this longer update - we are always keen and willing to keep the community that is making DigitalGold what it is fully updated on our progress.

Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:44 PM

good project, the concept is also good, Digital goldcoin, the future coin that will be a promising investment, I am very interested in this project.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

good project, the concept is also good, Digital goldcoin, the future coin that will be a promising investment, I am very interested in this project.
Thank you, the ICO will be active for the next couple of days so still time to buy some Nuggets. Price increases Saturday 1600 UTC.
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

DIGITALGOLD ICO PURCHASE BREAKDOWN:

We said we'd give you a more detailed, but still broad, breakdown of the ways the ICO purchase patterns have been throughout the first week of DigitalGold Nugget availability. We hope this is helpful to both existing owners of SAFT documents and those considering jumping in and grabbing themselves some Nuggets for themselves before the ICO closes.

AVERAGE NUGGET PURCHASE QUANTITY: 140,000 Nuggets

Most buyers are buying more than the 10,000 floor that gets them the 20% bonus so the effective average nugget ownership is close to 170,000. It's a higher figure than we expected, although the main point of note is that like any arithmetic mean, the figure can be skewed either way by numbers a long way from the average. In our case, we have had a small number of very high purchases - we're talking four, five times higher than the average, and one or two more than that. If we stripped out the very highest and very lowest payments then the average would certainly be lower. But as a strict mean, the figure is what it is.

TOTAL NUGGET QUANTITY REMAINING BY DAY:

Day Zero    60,000,000 (total available for sale at the start of the ICO)
Day One     47,000,000
Day Two     38,000,000
Day Three  29,000,000
Day Four    23,000,000
Day Five    15,000,000
Day Six    [in progress at time of posting]

We expect a further 'last 24 hour' rush before our prices for the remaining Nuggets changes at 1600 UTC Saturday June 9th, especially with the rapidly decreasing amount available.

AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME FROM NUGGET APPLICATION TO PAYMENT INVOICE SENDING: 6 hours

Again, processing times were a lot higher than this earlier on, and are lower than that now - the mean affected by the crazy initial 24-48 hours of the ICO. Remember, this is not after you pay - this is the time after your send in your 'application' - the email stating how many Nuggets you wish to buy, until the time we compile and send a payment invoice to you.

AVERAGE TIME FROM BTC INVOICE PAYMENT TO SAFT ISSUANCE: 2 hours

This represents the time between when you send the BTC payment to your unique payment account address and the time that we prepare, check and email you the SAFT document and access codes for the Nuggets further down the line. We changed our processing system after a couple of days to lower this time at the expesne of a slightly higher Invoice creation time - the logic being that investors are going to be more impatient waiting to receive their actual SAFT document than for a payment invoice. It's worked well, has been popular, and investors can now expect speedy expedition of their payment and the corresponding sending of the SAFT to them.

NUGGET AVAILABILITY TIMEFRAME: Total allocation expected to be sold by 12th-14th June

We've had to constantly bring the estimated ICO Close date back sooner and sooner as the demand has generally exceeded our predictions and expectations, especially on the higher volume purchase side. Originally we expected the ICO to sell out by early in the third week, then towards the end of the second week. At one stage after Day Two, we even panicked that the sale could complete in Week One, which we felt would be a little too soon for those many investors who quite fairly want to watch from the sidelines and decide over time whether to invest or not - we've had a number of emails from such potential buyers. At least now things have stabilised it looks like we will go into Week Two with some Nuggets still available, and we expect all the largest purchases will have been made by Saturday, when the price of Nuggets increases. We could be caught out and surprised by the usual '24 hour rush' before an ICO price increase though, so please don't delay too long if you still want to invest or are thinking about putting more funds into Nuggets.

Thank you all for your incredible support in terms of not just money, but emails, messages and even offers of technical support should we require it. Fortunately, we have a world class team in terms of coders, cryptography and similar, and we are right on track for our release schedule. But that doesn't mean we don't appreciate all the offers!

Hope you've enjoyed this longer update - we are always keen and willing to keep the community that is making DigitalGold what it is fully updated on our progress.

Interesting summary. Would love to know how much the biggest guys were but you're right not to reveal them. good that you respect the buyers privacy. Curious though! Maybe 4 or 5 BTC? If you get hodlers from years ago its possible. Good for Digitalgold and all of us anyway!
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

kongman have more buy Nuggets monday. Better to have more of these DIG
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Hope you've all found the Day 1 to Day 5 ICO breakdown useful. Looking like today will be quieter in terms of application volume and quantity sold, as expected. So far a few million have been sold, plus whatever we will proceed before tomorrow morning. However we are expecting a busier time late Friday/early Saturday leading up to the price change.

We would just warn that you need to have a confirmed bitcoin payment sent by the 1600 UTC cutoff on Saturday in order to receive the Week One pricing. So don't leave it too long before sending the application email - you'll need to allow enough time for our processing team to prepare and send you the payment invoice.

Looking like middle of next week at the latest to complete the ICO.

DigitalGold Support
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

I am Jon the Coin Baptist. I have one of the big investments in DigitalGold the project director talked about. Am proud of my bag now and the coin baptist looks forward to opening it and selling a little bit at a time to those buying on the way up. At all different kinds of price levels.

I am JTCB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: