Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
takisxigis

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

Nice!!!
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:40 PM

I will be replacing my BTC used for this by doing same thing as coin baptist poster. Soon as this goes up enough I will sell some to get my infested bitcoin back! Great strategy on a likely fast rising cheap coin like this.
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

panterapontera has put money in this. Also have interest in metronome token but might put that money into this instead. Not sure. Anything here think metronome is good prospects as Digitalgold
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

Coin baptist still evangelises the Digitalgold. there is not likely to be a better performing ICO in 2018. Coin baptist rhinks it will perform better than any launched in 2017 also. Ignore the coin baptist at your peril.

I am JTCB.
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:30 PM

Good progress update from digitalgold. Am surprised the ICO coins are going so quickly. Must be people putting more into this than all of us expected. And keeping quiet about it! As I suppose you would if you're putting the serious money in. If this patent side takes on we could all make loads regardless of the price of each coin. Quite novel thought to be making Nuggets hodling  without even having to sell to do so
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:08:46 AM by MrNugget

ICO Update Day Seven

Nuggets Remaining: 11,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning all. Another brief update for you all. Quieter day yesterday, roughly 4 million DIG sold, meaning jjust over 80% of the total Nugget supply has now been sold. 11 million still available - we're expecting a rush tomorrow leading up to the price increase in Nuggets at 1600 UTC. Please ensure you get your application in to us by the end of Friday to allow enough time for us to prepare your account and email you the payment invoice. We won't be able to offer anyone the currest lowest rate if we receive their payment after the cutoff time of 1600 on June 9th. PS Glad you all liked the ICO breakdown stats, it was interesting for us making it and it seems just as interesting for all the investors.

Have a great day

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Potential investors will have all kinds of reasons as to when and why they make their investment decisions, so we wouldn't tell people they 'should' invest this week as against next week. The points you make about percentile returns are of course correct. We trust every individual to assess when and how much to invest with us, subject to Nuggets being available which is the biggest unknown now.

Probably safe to assume there will be Nuggets over the weekend but beyond that the ICO will be rapidly drawing to a close. We will keep you updated more regularly on quantity remaining when it gets down to the last two million.

DigitalGold Support
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Potential investors will have all kinds of reasons as to when and why they make their investment decisions, so we wouldn't tell people they 'should' invest this week as against next week. The points you make about percentile returns are of course correct. We trust every individual to assess when and how much to invest with us, subject to Nuggets being available which is the biggest unknown now.

Probably safe to assume there will be Nuggets over the weekend but beyond that the ICO will be rapidly drawing to a close. We will keep you updated more regularly on quantity remaining when it gets down to the last two million.

DigitalGold Support

I know you don't want to alienate potential investors by agreeing with my point that they're stupid if they wait until week two to invest. But as a guy who's already invested om behalf of my cell, I'm under no such restrictions and I'll happily call them stupid until the cows come home if they buy big or small after tomorrow.

The only ones who have a valid excuse is if they are waiting for funds or just didn't hear about digitalgold until after tomorrow. The rest - stupid.
that's one way of looking at it! Have bought all I wanted to buy so I'm not of them! Looks like it'll be finished soon anyway, the ICO
diamco

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Nice project! Will keep an eye on
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

The platform is likely to grow not only with the market but will be a catalyst for its development. The project is huge and will continue to grow rapidly in the future, I am sure this project will give satisfactory results. Very happy to join in this project good luck.
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Coin baptist joined this at weekend and got himself a big bag of Nugget coins. Don't invest in many but great team, concrete plans with whitepaper and massive upside potential. Look forward to some quick profit at launch and a longer hodl for high percentage gains.

I am JTCB.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

DIGITALGOLD ICO PURCHASE BREAKDOWN:

We said we'd give you a more detailed, but still broad, breakdown of the ways the ICO purchase patterns have been throughout the first week of DigitalGold Nugget availability. We hope this is helpful to both existing owners of SAFT documents and those considering jumping in and grabbing themselves some Nuggets for themselves before the ICO closes.

AVERAGE NUGGET PURCHASE QUANTITY: 140,000 Nuggets

Most buyers are buying more than the 10,000 floor that gets them the 20% bonus so the effective average nugget ownership is close to 170,000. It's a higher figure than we expected, although the main point of note is that like any arithmetic mean, the figure can be skewed either way by numbers a long way from the average. In our case, we have had a small number of very high purchases - we're talking four, five times higher than the average, and one or two more than that. If we stripped out the very highest and very lowest payments then the average would certainly be lower. But as a strict mean, the figure is what it is.

TOTAL NUGGET QUANTITY REMAINING BY DAY:

Day Zero    60,000,000 (total available for sale at the start of the ICO)
Day One     47,000,000
Day Two     38,000,000
Day Three  29,000,000
Day Four    23,000,000
Day Five    15,000,000
Day Six    [in progress at time of posting]

We expect a further 'last 24 hour' rush before our prices for the remaining Nuggets changes at 1600 UTC Saturday June 9th, especially with the rapidly decreasing amount available.

AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME FROM NUGGET APPLICATION TO PAYMENT INVOICE SENDING: 6 hours

Again, processing times were a lot higher than this earlier on, and are lower than that now - the mean affected by the crazy initial 24-48 hours of the ICO. Remember, this is not after you pay - this is the time after your send in your 'application' - the email stating how many Nuggets you wish to buy, until the time we compile and send a payment invoice to you.

AVERAGE TIME FROM BTC INVOICE PAYMENT TO SAFT ISSUANCE: 2 hours

This represents the time between when you send the BTC payment to your unique payment account address and the time that we prepare, check and email you the SAFT document and access codes for the Nuggets further down the line. We changed our processing system after a couple of days to lower this time at the expesne of a slightly higher Invoice creation time - the logic being that investors are going to be more impatient waiting to receive their actual SAFT document than for a payment invoice. It's worked well, has been popular, and investors can now expect speedy expedition of their payment and the corresponding sending of the SAFT to them.

NUGGET AVAILABILITY TIMEFRAME: Total allocation expected to be sold by 12th-14th June

We've had to constantly bring the estimated ICO Close date back sooner and sooner as the demand has generally exceeded our predictions and expectations, especially on the higher volume purchase side. Originally we expected the ICO to sell out by early in the third week, then towards the end of the second week. At one stage after Day Two, we even panicked that the sale could complete in Week One, which we felt would be a little too soon for those many investors who quite fairly want to watch from the sidelines and decide over time whether to invest or not - we've had a number of emails from such potential buyers. At least now things have stabilised it looks like we will go into Week Two with some Nuggets still available, and we expect all the largest purchases will have been made by Saturday, when the price of Nuggets increases. We could be caught out and surprised by the usual '24 hour rush' before an ICO price increase though, so please don't delay too long if you still want to invest or are thinking about putting more funds into Nuggets.

Thank you all for your incredible support in terms of not just money, but emails, messages and even offers of technical support should we require it. Fortunately, we have a world class team in terms of coders, cryptography and similar, and we are right on track for our release schedule. But that doesn't mean we don't appreciate all the offers!

Hope you've enjoyed this longer update - we are always keen and willing to keep the community that is making DigitalGold what it is fully updated on our progress.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold

This should be posted regularly for anyone who doubts the quality of the guys and girls behind this and to how much they keep us in the loop. And finally to see how quick these DIG tokens are going!  Lucky to have found this and got in as could easily have missed it until price was lot higher
panterapontera

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

pantera has purchased as much as I can. If there are some left after next Friday I will buy more
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

We're now less than 24 hours to the first of the planned and scheduled ICO price increases in Nuggets. It takes place at 1600 UTC on Saturday.

So far today we have sold around 1,500,000 more Nuggets but are now expecting this to increase leading up to tomorrow. We could potentially get as busy as the initial hours of the ICO. Please don't leave it too late if you want to buy Nuggets at current pricing. Try and get your application in by the end of today to allow processing time. There should still be Nuggets available for a couple of days after that, but at the second tier of pricing as detailed on the website and in the white paper.

DigitalGold Support
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

Coin baptist says get your DIG Nuggets quick if you want some haha. I already have my big bag at a cheap price. Coin baptist wants these posts read in a year or even six months time by all those miss out haha

I am JTCB.
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Coin baptist won't say exactly how much he bought but it was between 500,000 and 1,000,000. Part sell and hodl rest. That's the strategy with this coin. Easy quick gains on launch. Massive gains with hodl.

I am JTCB
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

Can't say Digitalgold isn't in demand. Don't think this will last the full three weeks will it? More like 2!   Hope everyone gets the coins they want before it finishes. If they don't then that's unfortunate hehe
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

There won't be many Nuggets left by price change tomorrow. Good that most people seem to have managed to get them at cheapest price  Smiley
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

kongman buy the digital gold last week when ICO began. Very happy own this digitalgold to make much money
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

ICO Update Day Eight

Nuggets Remaining: 8,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Very brief update. Down to 8M Nuggets remsining. And now into  the last hours before the price of Nuggets increases. We are seeing a big increase in applications the last few hours - you're leaving it late if you want to get the week one pricing. We will do our very best to proceed applications right up until the 1600 cut off point, but after that they will have to be processed through at 1,500 DIG per 0.01 BTC rather than 2,000 DIG per 0.01 BTC. And any bonus Nuggets will be 10% rather than 20%.

Looking like last few days of the whole ICO now, as demand continues to surprise us. We are pleased though we haven't sold out in week one, as it means all those who knew about DigitalGold and wanted to buy at the cheapest price have been able to get the quantity they wanted. That's important for us.

Enjoy the day, will update later after the Week One cut off point is crossed.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: