Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
kryptokongman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

kongman won't have funds to buy more until end of tomorrow that is why I want them to wait so I can get Nuggets
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

kongman won't have funds to buy more until end of tomorrow that is why I want them to wait so I can get Nuggets
We will announce on here and on our website as soon as the ICO has closed, so if there are still Nuggets available when you get your funds please email an application to us to process and we will happy to process it for you.

DigitalGold Support.
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

DigitalGold ICO now down to the last couple of million Nuggets! Final opportunity to get hold of some before the ICO closes and the public launch on the exchanges  at market price in Q3.

DigitalGold Support.
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

Well done digitalgold on selling out of your ICO so quickly! What a great ico and currency
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

I see this thread is very explain about the ways to invest in this project, I see payments using BTC, whether to invest using ETH? and also what is the minimum investment limit?

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:26:28 PM

I see this thread is very explain about the ways to invest in this project, I see payments using BTC, whether to invest using ETH? and also what is the minimum investment limit?

There are still a few Nuggets available. Information on how to invest is on our website and the first page of this thread but will copy it below for your convenience. We only accept BTC, with a refund right if the blockchain is not launched fully by 31st October 2018. Minimum investment is 0.01 BTC increasing by multiples of that.

------------+++++++++---------------

To participate in our ICO, please follow the steps below:

1) Send an email to DigitalGoldICO@protonmail.com with the amount of Nuggets you wish to purchase in the subject line.

2) Wait for our ICO team to allocate you a unique account payment address and email you a payment invoice.

3) Send the BTC to the account address.

4) Wait for our ICO team to process your payment, prepare your SAFT documents and return them to you by email. We aim to do this within a few hours but please be patient and allow up to 24hrs as we anticipate a huge demand in the first couple of days of the ICO

5) Keep your SAFT documents very safe. We recommend using similar security as you would with private keys. One week before the GoldNet blockchain launches you will need this information to create your unique DigitalGold wallet and load it with your Nuggets

------------++++++++++----------

Hope that helps, we expect the ICO to sell out in the next 24/48 hours.

DigitalGold Support.

matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

haha you will need to be quick now or will be sold out you should have invester soiner
Konowitz James

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

I expect good luck for the project Good luck devs
HoskinsMatthew

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

This is a very nice idea with potential
 Good luck DEV's!
JasonVig

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:03:31 AM

Such business are getting useful
 Good luck dev's!
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

ICO Update Day Ten:

Nuggets Remaining: 3,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning - nothing much to say this morning except that we had a couple of big applications yesterday along with the more regular ones, and the net result is that we now have just under 3,000,000 Nuggets remaining!  Impossible now to predict how long these will be available for - one day, perhaps two? is all we can suggest.

We will continue to process applications as we receive them, although when we get to the last million Nuggets we will ensure we don't have an excess of pending payments  that might mean an application cannot be processed due to lack of Nuggets by the time we receive the bitcoin.

Into the last stretch now people, thanks again.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
emitofu

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

The solution to all these surviving problems.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

These posters on here who are all talk about digitalgold I hope they are buying as well as talking or they will feel very stupid after this launches haha

I have a lovely big bag of them now.

Absolutely. I bought on the first day last Saturday. Was going to part sell on blockchain and exchange launch, but considering a 100% HODL for larger profit later on. Decisions!
jonthecoinbaptist

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Coin baptist says minimise your risk by part selling small part to cover some or all of your outlay katherineJ.  Takes pressure off and you can HODL and relax. Good strategy is then to set sell points on the way. ie sell X Nuggets of bag at Y price, then another X Nuggets at Y+n price etc. Means you do not have to think about when to sell and can even set this in good exchanges as limit orders. Nuggets will be on coinbase after a year or so I think so very easy to set up such systems.

Coin baptist says people buying now are lucky as with the fall in bitcoin over last few days these final Nuggets are even cheaper.

I am JTCB.
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Coin baptist says minimise your risk by part selling small part to cover some or all of your outlay katherineJ.  Takes pressure off and you can HODL and relax. Good strategy is then to set sell points on the way. ie sell X Nuggets of bag at Y price, then another X Nuggets at Y+n price etc. Means you do not have to think about when to sell and can even set this in good exchanges as limit orders. Nuggets will be on coinbase after a year or so I think so very easy to set up such systems.

Coin baptist says people buying now are lucky as with the fall in bitcoin over last few days these final Nuggets are even cheaper.

I am JTCB.

Sorry for hijacking the advice but have to say thanks that is a really good way of doing it. I always worry about selling too early or too late. No wonder you have had success in this field coin baptist. makes me more confident im in a good one with Digitalgold
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Am tempted to buy a few more before this sell outs. Coin baptist's views and his excellent comment give me a good plan for making regular profit and still benefitting from a hodl.  Time to get the application sent off.
kryptokongman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

Please to Digitalgold kongman will have funds to buy some nuggets in few hours time keep digitalgold nuggets for me to buy later today thank you
kryptokongman

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Please to Digitalgold kongman will have funds to buy some nuggets in few hours time keep digitalgold nuggets for me to buy later today thank you

You will just have to wait and see won't you. email them when you have the funds and see what happens I don't think they will keep some specially for you!

Kongman hope nuggets still left and ICO open. Can buy later today
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

We still have some Nuggets left, so if you email us an application sometime today you should be able to get your allocation. Looking like we will be down to the last couple of million by tomorrow.

DigitalGold Support
DigitalGoldSupport

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

The solution to all these surviving problems.
Most of them, we hope.

DigitalGold Support
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: