Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Must be some really big players having bought these up. I put quite a decent investment into it but some must be putting many many bitcoins into it for it to be this close to finishing already. going to be big on launch.
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

kongman now has bitcoin and has sent in application for more nugget. hope in time for my application!  thank you digitalgold application sent
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

I have got my DIG Nuggets in this ICO and will be selling most of them later this year then keeping a few for when they become worth even more.
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

You know what, I'm going to to jump back in for some more too. Will only regret it further down the line if I don't. Another 15,000 gets me another nice bonus. Bitcoin losing value hand over fist too so makes sense to convert it into this at the moment
MrNugget (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

ICO Update Day Ten:

Nuggets Remaining: 2,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning - after another steady day we sold roughly a third of the remaining Nuggets left. We are now looking to move the final 2,000,000 into the hands of DigitalGold investors! So the good news is that barring a truly massive purchase, Nuggets should still be available for the next day or so. With the recent falls in the price of bitcoin, they represent even better value for those buying bitcoin to participate. Our finance director asked if we should amend the ICO pricing after the weekend due to the sharp bitcoin price falls (as allowed under the terms our white paper) but as a group we decided strongly against it. Most Nuggets had already sold by that time, and if this gives investors who missed out on the Week One pricing and bonuses a better opportunity then good for them. Our ICO has already gone unbelievably well and swiftly, along with lots of goodwill and support from the community - we have no intention of changing that.

Have a great day, although we still have some left, remember to get your applications in as soon as possible if you want to grab some of the final Nuggets to avoid any disappointment.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

It is tempting to get more before this closes. Not like there will be another opportunity to get them at this kind of price. Ok I'll throw another 0.5 BTC in.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

Major News - OUR PATENTS HAVE BEEN GRANTED!!!

Felt it appropriate to update you all as soon as we heard - our blockchain patents, which are concerned with the blockchain-based application of our unique algorithms, have now been granted worldwide!!!

This is fantastic news for all of us here at DigitalGold, and for all our ICO investors also!  It means we are now fully protected from copying of our newly discovered mathematical techniques for super fast confirmations, scaling and much much more. Following from that, we are now in a position to license our software to financial mainly, but also other, organisations with whom we have had initial soundings with. We will be initiating more formal contacts with them all as soon as the ICO is finishes.

Patent bonuses for ICO holders are now all but certain in the medium term!

We're now in the process of arranging appropriate code releases into the public domain. Our lawyer needs to dot a few i's and cross a few t's and then we will be delighted to present what we've been hard at work developing since mid 2017.

We're all quietly celebrating here, and for this to come right near the end of our ICO is perfect. On that front there are still a few Nuggets left, but more on that tomorrow assuming we are still in progress on the ICO.

Thank you all!  Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Must be some really big players having bought these up. I put quite a decent investment into it but some must be putting many many bitcoins into it for it to be this close to finishing already. going to be big on launch.

Can you show us how much you put into this? Maybe the developers can publish the wallet addresses. I am really interested to see that tremendous flow of money towards this project.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

Coin baptist knew this was my ICO of year from the very beginning. Came clear top of my ICO value index and justified converting a few of my bitcoin from my bag for Nuggets. At these ICO prices only fools do not enter it and coin baptist enjoys the thought of these threads being read back with regrets a year or two down the line.

I am JTCB.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Patent bonuses for meeeee! Love Digitalgold for the way they've done this. People can buy into this after launch for gains (not as good as ours but still) but they will get NO patent bonuses only us. Love that.
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

kongman finally received his saft today. I was worried would miss out on Ico so big relief. Thank you all for your help and advice over the week
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

Felt it appropriate to update you all as soon as we heard - our blockchain patents, which are concerned with the blockchain-based application of our unique algorithms, have now been granted worldwide!!!

This is fantastic news for all of us here at DigitalGold, and for all our ICO investors also!  It means we are now fully protected from copying of our newly discovered mathematical techniques for super fast confirmations, scaling and much much more. Following from that, we are now in a position to license our software to financial mainly, but also other, organisations with whom we have had initial soundings with. We will be initiating more formal contacts with them all as soon as the ICO is finishes.

We're now in the process of arranging appropriate code releases into the public domain. Our lawyer needs to dot a few i's and cross a few t's and then we will be delighted to present what we've been hard at work developing since mid 2017.

We're all quietly celebrating here, and for this to come right near the end of our ICO is perfect. On that front there are still a few Nuggets left, but more on that tomorrow assuming we are still in progress on the ICO.

woop woop! knew they'd get it. wish I could invest more but have put enough in for now  Wink
bitgirl2k18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Can you show us how much you put into this? Maybe the developers can publish the wallet addresses. I am really interested to see that tremendous flow of money towards this project.

There are others on here that are willing to do that. All I will say I put some of my 2012 hodled BTC in and got myself a high six figure amount of DIG in return.
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

You require to append token details to let participants to get in the plan.
bitgirl2k18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:22 PM

It's on the front page of this thread, it's on their website, it's in the white paper, it's repeated in this thread. How many ways do you need to find out how to take part in their ICO??!!

Seriously if you can't find the info then this probably isn't for you!!!
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

Not hard to find out how to get in on this really but here you go copied from earlier in thread just in case they still have some left:

To participate in our ICO, please follow the steps below:

1) Send an email to DigitalGoldICO@protonmail.com with the amount of Nuggets you wish to purchase in the subject line.

2) Wait for our ICO team to allocate you a unique account payment address and email you a payment invoice.

3) Send the BTC to the account address.

4) Wait for our ICO team to process your payment, prepare your SAFT documents and return them to you by email. We aim to do this within a few hours but please be patient and allow up to 24hrs as we anticipate a huge demand in the first couple of days of the ICO

5) Keep your SAFT documents very safe. We recommend using similar security as you would with private keys. One week before the GoldNet blockchain launches you will need this information to create your unique DigitalGold wallet and load it with your Nuggets

panterapontera

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

Pantera thanks Digitalgold for getting your patents panterapontera is ready for your blockchain to go
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

Best news of the week. Bitcoin can keep on falling - just helps the real digitalgold even more and with these patents. these patents.... so excited
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

In the light of the recent heavy sell-off of bitcoin, we can confirm that, for now, the DigitalGold ICO will continue as normal. we will not be altering the BTC - DIG exchange ratio. This is good news for investors interested in obtaining the last tranche of Nuggets, especially with our patents now having been granted.

If BTC continues to declines and our ICO is not finished, we do reserve the right to alter this ratio accordingly as per our white paper. We would notify you all before this happened.

DigitalGold Support
jonthecoinbaptist

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:07:03 PM

Patents approved make this unbeatable. Coin baptist was correct and all those who didn't invest should have listened to coin baptist. I didn't make money in BTC ETH and XRP by chance. This is my number 4.

I am JTCB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: