Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018  (Read 5450 times)
matt_kirkson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

I always found the team on this pretty helpful and open hence my own investment. Can't not make more in this than BTC at the moment which seeing as that's the ICO investment currency makes it a no brainer for me once I was satisfied with the devs behind it
jonthecoinbaptist

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Coin baptist injected a few complete bitcoin into digitalgold with no regrets. My choice of ICO of 2018 and BTC fall only makes this better decision.

I am JTCB.
KatherineJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Bet this ICO soon gets taken up now with the bitcoin price falls! It was good value before now it's super cheap and bitcoin looks dead in short/medium term.
bitgirl2k18

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

Yes it's good for people who missed out on the cheapest prices in week one as they can still get a very good deal with the BTC price collapse
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

I rely that the idea will satisfy all that has been estimated.
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

ICO Update Day Twelve:

Nuggets Remaining: 1,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning - BTC falls seem to have stabilised (at least for now) so hopefully we won't have to change the pricing for the last few Nuggets remaining in our ICO. That's right, we're now down to the final million Nuggets before our ICO closes. We will try to give you one more update when it's down to 500,000 but the next one after that will be to say it's closed and that all the Nuggets for sale are now in the hands of investors!  Thank you all for your support and comments since we started the ICO last weekend.

Have a great day.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Accidentally saw the project, it became interesting and went to read the information. As it turned out for me very little information about the project and the development team in general, nothing is written. Or I'm not looking there. But I do not understand why not show the whole team that works on the project and from which country they come from.

I found out a lot about them via their white paper and (admittedly basic) website, along with a lot of emails and queries.

They're from the UK, company registered in BVI and worldwide team - all this is in white paper, along with the reason for their anonymity for now. They also imply they have an ex gchq cryptographer.

I found the concept and structure well planned,and now they have the ICO almost finished and the patent granted we can expect to have a public reveal of the team soon (also in the white paper and they apparently have some surprising names involved in it)

If you don't want to invest in the ICO at this price wait until it launches I'm a few months time as they will be on large exchanges from day one.

Thank you for such a detailed explanation of my question, I now understand why the team has some kind of anonymity. When I buy the tokens, I have not decided yet, but I think that I should think about it. Although the prices for all crypto-currencies have fallen very much, I'm afraid that it does not depreciate.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

They're not going to make as much from this ICO now with the bitcoin price as it is. Although maybe by the time they access the bitcoin after launch things will be different. Is launch still planned for Q3 this year please?
panterapontera

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

I am pleased digitalgold has got their patents! Looks forward to their publishing this and to see the team properly. Lucky to be in this ICO
DigitalGoldSupport

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

They're not going to make as much from this ICO now with the bitcoin price as it is. Although maybe by the time they access the bitcoin after launch things will be different. Is launch still planned for Q3 this year please?

GoldNet blockchain should be launched by late August, full launch onto public exchanges one week later. DigitalGold Foundation to be launched same time. All going great, ICO should be completed by weekend at latest!

DigitalGold Support.
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

August not long to wait bye bye bitcoin hello DIG Nuggets
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

Thats good to know. They might not be spending stuff marketing and advertising and all that but they way they do is much better just respond to your questions and let the currency and the plans do the rest. Shows it works too with how well the ico is going. give me a project like Digitalgold over these expensive scams anyway of the year.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

I'm going to do exactly that haha  Grin Grin Grin
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

This is my first foray into investing in a major way in an ICO and Im grateful to all the posters on here who seem to know a lot more about ICO's and crypto in general for their views. I dont have any doubts about DIG DigitalGold but its always good to have positive affirmations. Especially from posters like coinbaptist and cellinvestments, appreciate it.
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

please to tell me how much this will be on exchanges? I buy last week and more three days ago
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

No-one know how much this will be after launch but you can look at the amount of coins, amount they're raising etc and compare it historically and looks likely to launch at least for a dollar or two so already massive gains for those of us in on the ICO
MrNugget (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 08:24:17 AM by MrNugget

ICO Update Day Fourteen:

Nuggets Remaining: 500,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning - As we approach the end of Week Two of the DigitalGold ICO, we now have just 500,000 Nuggets left, in other words 99% of all of our coins have now been sold!  I will remind everyone of the cut-off of 1600 UTC tomorrow for the price increase as we head into Week Three, but it's more likely that the ICO will be finished by that point anyway.  Thank you all for your amazing support over the past fortnight as we turn DigitalGold from a year of hard work into a reality.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

Accidentally saw the project, it became interesting and went to read the information. As it turned out for me very little information about the project and the development team in general, nothing is written. Or I'm not looking there. But I do not understand why not show the whole team that works on the project and from which country they come from.

I found out a lot about them via their white paper and (admittedly basic) website, along with a lot of emails and queries.

They're from the UK, company registered in BVI and worldwide team - all this is in white paper, along with the reason for their anonymity for now. They also imply they have an ex gchq cryptographer.

I found the concept and structure well planned,and now they have the ICO almost finished and the patent granted we can expect to have a public reveal of the team soon (also in the white paper and they apparently have some surprising names involved in it)

If you don't want to invest in the ICO at this price wait until it launches I'm a few months time as they will be on large exchanges from day one.

Thank you for such a detailed explanation of my question, I now understand why the team has some kind of anonymity. When I buy the tokens, I have not decided yet, but I think that I should think about it. Although the prices for all crypto-currencies have fallen very much, I'm afraid that it does not depreciate.

No problem. You're right in that if you already hold bitcoin or another crypto-currency to buy into an ICO like this then the price falls don't matter as such. But if you're buying bitcoin from fiat to put into this then it is very much cheaper bitcoin today than last week when this ICO started. Looks like they are down to the last million coins in this now.

This is also an option, but I still have not decided what to do. I like and I want to invest in this token, but I'm unfortunately frightened by the price that can fall and I can stay without money.
matt_kirkson

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

No problem. You're right in that if you already hold bitcoin or another crypto-currency to buy into an ICO like this then the price falls don't matter as such. But if you're buying bitcoin from fiat to put into this then it is very much cheaper bitcoin today than last week when this ICO started. Looks like they are down to the last million coins in this now.

This is also an option, but I still have not decided what to do. I like and I want to invest in this token, but I'm unfortunately frightened by the price that can fall and I can stay without money.
They only cost a few cents in this ICO I'd be more frightened by bitcoin falls than putting some into digitalgold. Anyway their ICO is almost finished so you probably will miss out anyway. I'll sell you some of mine for a lot more when they are on the exchanges later this year  Grin
KatherineJ

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will recover but I was quite content to put some of mine into this as best of both worlds. I can part sell some of my Nuggets on the exchanges when they're higher and buy my bitcoin back and still have plenty of these to hodl 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: