Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of TRON | TRX  (Read 191 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 08:03:21 AM by TUMAS

Is TRON still a shit coin?

Through the past week we can see TRON going up from 3c to 10c and moving from 14 to 9th place in coin market cap. It looks like things are finally kicking off for TRON.

Would you Invest or not and why?
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

Any one?
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

I havent't heard anything new positive thing and all the stuff being said in the past is negative. I just received another airdrop from them. And it seems they get active every time there is a bull market, because this is when they can lure the unsophisticated investors in their project. I am not positive about TRON.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

TRX's price should be higher and higher, and TRX's value is more and more reflected. The main network and applications are on the ground.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Through the past week we can see TRON going up from 3c to 10c and moving from 14 to 9th place in coin market cap. It looks like things are finally kicking off for TRON.

I don't  think  it's  a shit coin , I'm still observing about that coin if I will put an investment.  I see that tron is have a great  performance in the market because  her price is like a skyrocket.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

I wouldn't. There is a lot of problems with Tron especially for the plagiarism of filecoin whitepaper, and I remember that. It has been getting a little decrease again right now, and it backs to the 9 cents.
Just waiting for until the main net will be coming soon and then I can take a conclusion about that. But Tron is not so revolutionary as the majority of people think.
dxgam

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

if I do not invest on TRON coins, because in my opinion, TRON coins do not have the potential to invest, let alone TRON coin enthusiasts are lower and the price is much cheaper.
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

I wouldn't. There is a lot of problems with Tron especially for the plagiarism of filecoin whitepaper, and I remember that. It has been getting a little decrease again right now, and it backs to the 9 cents.
Just waiting for until the main net will be coming soon and then I can take a conclusion about that. But Tron is not so revolutionary as the majority of people think.

if you take the plagiarism out for one second.. is it still a shit coin? going from 3c to 10c in a week is quite a good increase in my opinion
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I really do not understand why people are still believe in Tron. This coin is absolutely pump and dump coin. Seems like the gossip about Tron CEO manipulating the market and holding huge amount of Tron is true. I really can not wait to say 'see, I have told you' to the Tron supporter.

TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

best to wait till main net and dump all...
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

TRON is a good coin that I think will grow. The main task of TRON Fondation is to provide the highest quality services to a wide audience of the public. I think that the digital currency TRON (TRX) by the end of 2020 will reach $ 47.5 per TRX. It seems to me now it is necessary to buy a TRON.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

Currently, people are just speculating about the future of TRON. We are going to see at the end of this year the real use and value of the TRON. It is the same thing about Cardano and EOS. We don't know if companies are going to leave Ethereum/NEO/Qtum for one of thoses platform and which one is going to be the most popular. And new ICO pretending to be better are appearing every day.
Beehives

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

TRON making a good name on the market. You cannot ignore this coin. Considering it shit is simply hatred.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

I still won't invest in TRON because TRON looks more like a hype.
So I'm just investing in some open-source projects, not over-hyped projects.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

I still won't invest in TRON because TRON looks more like a hype.
So I'm just investing in some open-source projects, not over-hyped projects.
TRX were always be good on hyped that makes it famous since we can earn instantly on it, as long as we were able to watch its market and sell right in time before it hypes end. There just some picky time for TRX.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Despite all the criticism (which, by the way, is probably inappropriate), the token at the turn of the 2017-18s coolly gilded its owners, suddenly "waking up." With certainty, it can be argued that the currency is clearly not a one-day and is hardly likely to come off. Another thing is that Stellar's success with Ripple is unlikely to shine, although all 3 platforms are in the same league, since they have 100 billion units each. In any case, it can be argued that the currency is more worthy of investing in it than not
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

I never understood why people ask such questions? How can you invest your money on the basis of the opinions of absolutely unfamiliar people. This is your money and you yourself should study the project in which you invest your money.
mithun303

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

Not only me, any body can't predict future of TRON (trx) precisely. But i can say that it will be great opportunity to deal with that kind of currency as like as treat dollar now a days.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Today I saw the has been sent 27 TRX to the my ethereum wallet. Is there someone else like me? I did not attend any airdrops. I'm afraid it's scam.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

no its not, tron is a good altcoin, even if its just started as an airdrop, tron become well known because of what happened last january, its price suddenly goes up, but they said that it is just because of hype. but if you compare its price last november, its price today is still high than before, so I think, its not a shitcoin. its a good one for me.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: