Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOSTA law - The insane Law  (Read 84 times)
JohnnyLVC (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

I'm not sure you guys had heard about FOSTA Law yet but most of you might hear about it already.

To whom who haven't heard yet let me tell you what it is FOSTA Law: FOSTA stands for Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act. Which means that the sites where sex trafficking is found or law authority thinks the site to be suspected will be shut down.

The Worse Part: Before this bill pass there's a law that the websites are not responsible for any third party advertisement and activity which makes sense. But after this law, the website is responsible for any kind of activity which happens on their platform and therefore needs to be shut down.

Many sites have been shut down already few like craigslist have closed their personal section. Usasexguide is close theeroticreview site is close and the list keeps going and going.

I believe it's really unfair to sex workers because you are shutting down their earning source in nights and throwing them on the corner of the streets to go for a blind date which is very dangerous.

I consider this a law that is really unfair and towards the downfall of the internet world.

What do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: