Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:38:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALLUMA - THE EMERGING MARKETS EXCHANGE  (Read 1436 times)
Shaanz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

It is great to see an Indian exchange developing a global footprint. Especially one which is closer to my home in Gurgaon, India. The interface design featured here also look appealing; I guess a lot of effort has gone into it. Looking forward to the launch and participating on this exchange.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

This ALLUMA project has been around a lot in good media. One more
project exchange. First impression look at the interface design
shown here, also looks interesting. Also supportive 1 ML transactions
in a second. This is reasonable because it uses the latest technology.

It's just to be a fiat exchange gateway, probably not easy to do when
it's developed for the whole service in  asia with various currencies used.
While for area india and philippines (rupee & peso), i do not suppose to be
problem. This is important for the process of withdrawing the fiat in various
country.

Hopefully the token sale on the 28th of september is not facing a serious
problem. And can reach taarget. And while waiting, to see the hard work until
it becomes working product.

andyramankapu

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Great another exchange hopefully will soon be a big success in India we are adopting Cryptocurrency exchanges but regulations are not taking anymore premium time and we are all hopeful that the customers will be able to differentiate between good and bad Govt Rules this exchange will be a great addition to the market thank you alluma
Mrliberty

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

I thought it is a bounty campaign but later see that it was an exchange so when will the exchange start working
dutturu

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

This company growth prospects! The future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas! I put a bet on this company great and advise you!
TusharMali99

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

Alluma is the first institutional grade cryptocurrency dedicated to newcomers & pros across the emerging markets in Asia.

Alluma will launch a crypto to crypto trading across regional markets and Alluma's native token, LUMA will power a first of its kind membership-based loyalty program, token sale platform, and training academy
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:46 PM

Hello i just found your project and it looks very promising for me, i will follow your social media pages to know all latest news and updates form project team! Good Luck to the team!
achwartz

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

Its a greay cover page, the fees are good :Tongue , but the only thing that i do not like that much its the marketplace design , beside that, 8.5/ 10 !!, gonna stay with you guys, and good luck, just do not add alt coins in a compulsive way
jagu359

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

ALLUMA - THE EMERGING MARKETS EXCHANGE

Today i sign up & traded on the exchange , it was fast and secure in all ways . Thanks to Alluma . and the interface of the looks and tabs also good , it will be next emerging markets exchange . all the best to the team for the Project .
jagu359

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Despite the challenges in India due to the regulatory environment, there is a significant potential for growth due to the large number of people and their purchasing power, and so i think it’s a good market for Alluma acquire market of Crypto in INDIA ,
Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Contact private messages. Wink
TusharMali99

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Features of Alluma Exchange:
  • Safe & Secure - 24/7 monitoring and secure storage solutions keep your tokens safe
  • Trade Fiat-Crypto & Crypto-Crypto - Buy, Sell & Trade the world’s top cryptocurrencies all in one place
  • Simple Sign Up - Simple kyc verification means you’ll be transacting in minutes, not days
  • High-performance Tech - Processing up to 1,000,000 transaction a second so you never miss a trade
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

Hi guys. Done reading the project reading materials and honestly I considered this project as one of the potential project I have read so far. It offers a lot of great and helpful features. Goodluck for the whole team.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrtuan199x

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

May i know how much is the token allocation for bounty?
Predators999

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

Their vision is clear and their branding is solid. Very nice project, trust in the future can run in accordance with the planned. The Alluma is one of the perspective project this year! Alluma will enable a whole new level of trade. I hope they reach their goals and give people around the world the services of their platform!
TusharMali99

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Alluma’s vision is to provide access and education to the next billion people on the blockchain. The Alluma exchange provides the opportunity for users to access highly liquid cryptocurrency markets and engage with the Alluma Training Academy to learn the ins and outs of the crypto world.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

Hello. I'm a manager from ico advertising agency. I'm ready to help your fund-raising campaign.
Contact private messages. Wink
Hello im not from Alluma team, but if you need to contact them better i think to use telegram channel , devs and moderators are there 24/7 so this will be quicker for you. Or maybe wright to email. All info you can find at the website.
Regards.
jagu359

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

With cryptocurrency trade on the rise, Alluma works as a one-stop exchange that simplifies buying and selling of these assets across emerging markets in Asia.
jagu359

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

Alluma's fast and easy online on-boarding process makes the exchange attractive to advanced and novice traders alike. Alluma wallets utilize multi-signature technology, advanced privacy protection, two-factor authentication, and anti-phishing technology to ensure the highest level of security for traders' money.
jagu359

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:47 AM

Alluma's high-performance technology supports over 1,000,000 transactions per second, connecting traders with a global order book to buy and sell multiple currencies quickly and competitively. Apart from Bitcoins Alluma deals in Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Eos, Tron, BCH, NEO and DASH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: