Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have just joined into the bounty program!!
yes - 6 (75%)
no - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where can I find a good bounty? please show me!!  (Read 479 times)
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Hi, you can find them on the forum, just go in bounty and annoucement thread, you did not look at all, you just asked Smiley
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

There are many ways to find good ICO bounty campaigns. You can find it on ICO review websites, I often find on ICOBench. Alternatively, you can join the bounty hunter group on Telegram; there are many potential ICOs to be introduced there. Alternatively, you can find essential ICO parameters and analyse to see the possible ICO. You can join Beaxy; I am joining bounty and consider this a very likely project in Q2 2018.
VikAn80

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

I have just joined into the bounty program, please show me some good bounty! thank you very much Cheesy Cheesy
The main thing is the experience and personal knowledge. Without that, you won't get good bounty. Because most people are also guided by knowledge or intuition. One defeat for them is a drop in the sea, and if you follow them or others, you can get only to defeat.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Don't be lazy and do your research to find a suitable campaign for you. Even if someone pinpoints you to some bounty claiming it's the best, there's no guarantee.

Anyway I don't see how you're gonna meet the requirements to qualify for any bounty with that attitude.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I have just joined into the bounty program, please show me some good bounty! thank you very much Cheesy Cheesy
There are so many good bounties that running and being managed by good team/people out there. All you need to do is to choose one and participate on them. You can also find some good bounties in some sites like ICOBench , TrackICO and manay other sites, where they show up the informations about the ICO and they rating it according on how well it being managed by the developers and the team behind it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GSTremor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

You can try to join the protracted ICO projects. Such tend to pay everything and prolong campaigns for further development. There's nothing suspicious about that.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

as a newbie you should be more diligent in reading so you can find bounty that can give you many benefits and you can find it in bounties
there are many bounty handled by professional managers,learn about the rules and get to work..

cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

We can not show you good bounties. You can choose in the bounties section. You need to look at certain things in order to understand what is good and bad. I think you will learn over time.

He needs to understand simple concepts like the strength of the team and their promotional ability (ie: shilling). A website that lists every (?) bounty available is http://bountiesalert.com/. Good luck.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

We can not show you good bounties. You can choose in the bounties section. You need to look at certain things in order to understand what is good and bad. I think you will learn over time.

He needs to understand simple concepts like the strength of the team and their promotional ability (ie: shilling). A website that lists every (?) bounty available is http://bountiesalert.com/. Good luck.
There is no way to find a good gift campaign, you should visit the prize threads here in the altcoin discussion section, from then on you basically just look through different links and posts to find the latest and then find
the people looks quite official and will work with ratings in your account and also have rules you can follow
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

The number of bounty campaign is very much, I cannot make sure one by one is a good bounty. And so far no one dared to make sure that this bounty will be successful and accepted by many investors.

You should know cryptocurrency has an unpredictable character. There is no one will know about price about a project will succeed and other.

But the most important thing if you will join bounty campaign is looking managers who have good credibility. For instance, the manager has a green trust or has a high rank. Usually if the bounty project in managing by the manager I said before always successful.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Have a look at websites like https://icobench.com https://icodrops.com or check consolidated spreadsheets like Gobone or diddycarter (you can easily find them in google). Usually they choose very promising icos.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

I can say that this is LocalCoinSwap ICO-Scam, I am 100 percent sure.  I'm more interested in the person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355683 which manages these bounty companies, since this is how I see the second bounty company which he manages, and the second Scam!!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

airdropalert.com is the first thing i wake up to every day
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

It's hard to find a good bounty, Especially now even a campaign is fine, an ICO campaign becomes a scam. So it's hard to trust as much effort as we can to make the campaign a successfull.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Heronzkey

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

In my experience with my bounty bounty, the good bounty is in the managers you see, check the top ranking manager, because when it's in low rank it's often a bad bounty.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

Yes I have joined bounty program if you want to see good bounties you will find in the bounty section just click Marketplace altcoin you will also see Bounties Altcoin then click on him, then research whether the project is good, read there whitepaper to get you an idea, also research the team if it's always active and see their allocation amount.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

You should familiarize yourself with this job. After a while you will self-accumulate your experience and have the choice. Read a lot about bounty campaigns and follow good managers.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

You should try to make a research for good bounty camps i cannot identify if what's bounty that will guarantee you of success. I do lots of research when i choosing bounty camps but sometimes i chooses scams or not payable camps i suggest you to look first if who is the bounty manager that is the one good way to find legit bounty camps.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Now I participate in NagriCoin Signature bounty and I hope that this project will succeed. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. What project would I support financially? For sure, the one which has lofty ambitions. If you see an ICO which is solving an important problem, it’s a good sign. That's why I've chosen this project.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:41:14 PM

You need to read their white paper and learn to know it from yourself if the bounty is worth it,
I mean you should learn from your self and what would happen if they gave you a bounty and it ended up being a scam you would blame them for it.
Or what would you do after the bounty ends you would start another thread to know another bounty?
You found out about this forum or at least someone told you about it so I think they should be the one you should be asking.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: