Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs ADA  (Read 6178 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

I'll choose ADA because this coin have potentially to be biggest coin soon, i know this coin more than NEO because that i choose ADA
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

I hold both. But I think ADA has more potential.

But TBH, I think Wanchain has the most potential, it's still a low market cap coin ($1B) compared to ADA and NEO but has the potential to revolutionize the banking industry and take #3 position away from Ripple.

Check out this video where Altcoin Buzz compares Wanchain and NEO:
https://bestcrypto.tv/908/neo-vs-wanchain/
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Once again, a very difficult question to answer. Both these coins hit ATH a few months ago and then they had horrible crashes. Technologically, I'd say that Cardano is more advanced than NEO. It is based on the Haskell language, which makes it unique when compared to the other cryptos. On top of that, a few ICOs are using the Cardano platform including Traxia and Sp8de. Compared to this, NEO is quite similar to ETH and uses a simple language. My choice would be Cardano, due to its uniqueness.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

It would be absolutely NEO. First of all, the project has a very good infrastructure. there are many new projects that are beginning to use this infrastructure. ADA is just up the road.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I remembered that i saw a similar thread early this morning and a lot of members have the same answer like me. Absolutely NEO.

I'll choose ADA because this coin have potentially to be biggest coin soon, i know this coin more than NEO because that i choose ADA
ADA has nothing to become the biggest.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

The two coins are actually both have very good potential and are actually both part of my portfolio at equal amounts.

However, if id had to choose, i would clearly pick NEO simply because it's a more advanced platform that has the potential to be used by more people. It also helps because of the fact that is a POS type of coin and that appeals to the public ("easy money").

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bunny0612

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better. Because NEO has lowcap than ADA (almost 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will dominate.
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Can it be that ADA hits $20 in the coming years?
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

I think both altcoins have good prices, I always monitor every day on exchange, neo and ADA according to my choice I'm sure Altcoin ADA cardano, although the price is a bit cheap, but I get a lot of benefits from atlcoin ADA.

trendy_crypt

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

I've sided with NEO based on a few of the projects out there using Nep5 that have great potential.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

personally I would choose neo, as many developers are getting interested in neo blockchain and there are already some proven ico using neo platforms this year. in the future maybe neo will be a heavy rival for ethereum.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

For the gent saying ether can only do 15 transactions a second...well, your wrong.
Heres a BILLION in the works...
https://www.ethnews.com/vitalik-buterin-and-joseph-poon-produce-scalability-solution-the-plasma-framework
Raiden however which is over 90 percent completed...and ticking along can do over 1 million transactions a second
http://raiden.network/
Alipay is a huge Chinese company thats user ethereums blockchain and massive banks are taking note...along with Mastercard who just joined the Enterprise ethereum Alliance...along with 300 members ... something NEO doesnt even remotely have...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/60-bln-alipay-to-adopt-blockchain-serving-two-bln-users
let alone venture capitalism.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/08/08/what-venture-capitalists-see-in-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-and-other-digital-currencies/#191324d8733f
When these guys talk....people will listen and then put these two together for long enough and as enterprising as they both are....as smart as they both are...
IMAGINE the links they can connect ....seriously...theres a ridiculous amount of oppurtunity here with these two
https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/10/vitalik-buterin-and-naval-ravikant-to-discuss-ethereum-and-icos-at-disrupt-sf/
dont even get me started on what the EEA is doin
so listen you want neo...go ahead it wont touch what vitalik has and is currently working on
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

Both are very similar and very different in lot of aspects. ADA is more secure, but the rollout and transactions are relatively slow. NEO is quicker and somewhat related to ethereum but has chosen to open adoption of more commonly used languages like JAVA. Moreover, its Chinese connections could open it up for quicker adoption. Hence, NEO has the slight edge.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

I don't really know ADA from the tech point of view, probably it has a lot of potential to become the next Ethereum. On the other hand NEO is already ahead, with lots of new tokens coming to the network, and also more room to grow value wise. So between this two, my choice is NEO.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I believe in ADA, this coin shows good results last time, I'm watching it now.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

NEO usually good coins, but for this month i maybe keep watch on ADA, roadmap update, look on some Testnet event in this month maybe can become a supporter to rise the price.
if you still want to enter NEO, that's good but make it for long-term investment.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

Both of them are choose because we have also different potential value in the near future at wishful thinking ,Neo become one of top 10 cryptos in the past of 2017 in terms of market capitalization.So that neo are restricted 100 million token supply while 50% of this coin are purchased at early investor (ICO) ,,while ada  (cardano)are also smart contact platform,it also provide a perfect secure platform to store my coin.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Neo is trying hard to be submissive to the Chinese government and has little concern about protecting privacy or aligning with a very oppressive government. Ada however Is striving to be a general force for good by chasing extra head wind through technoloigical merit alone and preparing her ship to be steered by all who sail in her (not through shady top down deals made with useful dictators). On an ethical funding basis, Ada wins hands down.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

they're all great coins . i will choose ADA . the price of NOE has risen more than 100 times , last year . ada has only just started this year , and it has plenty of room . i think ada will reach $10 by the end of this year .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: