Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs ADA  (Read 6173 times)
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better. Because NEO has lowcap than ADA (almost 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will dominate.
You're right. If you compare these two coins, ADA is better than NEO. But if you want to invest money and want to make the most profit, then I think we should invest in NEO
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Both have excellent technology, wide range of functionalities, ambitious team and scope;

however at the moment NEO is the more mature and established product, and is projected to make the more secure gains over the next year.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

As for me it is better ADA. The purchase of ADA can be done through unencrypted or encrypted redemption certificates, and users can set the level of the guarantee of the transaction.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

My pick is and always will be neo,made nice amount of money thx to it from antshares stage.Deal about neo and all chiniese coins is that they are centralised and backed up buy power of county miners/traders and when main Bruce Lee says pump it they all do as comanded,take a look at litecoin and bch those 2 should be renamed in to offfical China pump/dump coin
Padmavathi_Crypto

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

I believe both NEO and ADA for strongest Altcoins, good projects, super team members and opportunity for big profits. All we need to wait for long term.
Bas01

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

As for me, NEO has a bit of a head start with a the fantastic cold staking system they're already using. Cardano on the other hand is slow and methodical. Thier ouroboros POS protocol has been verified by peer review making it a very transparent project unlike NEO. Smiley
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

I prefer investing into NEO than ADA. Although, both are good coins with good working products and future prospects, but i prefer NEO to ADA. Although i already invested into the two and i am still holding. NEO is more or less like Ethereum and it is a coin of the Chinese.
Cuthbert Allen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

I think you should invest in Cardano. Cardano (ADA) runs on the Daedalus wallet, which is compatible with a majority of operating systems. This software is geared toward maximizing protection against a variety of intrusions, malware, and vulnerabilities through encrypted private keys. The wallet also ensures that the user knows when they’re making a transaction that cannot be reversed. What’s interesting is this aspect of reversible transactions, which is a fairly new aspect in the world of cryptocurrency. Sometimes there needs to be an option to refund coins without paying a second transaction fee. Cardano embraces this.
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

Much like Ethererum, Cardano is future-based. It builds upon limitations of other cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin struggles to meet the demands of low transaction fees and swift transaction times, coins like Cardano emerge to solve those problems out of the box. Cardano is definitely worthy of a very moderate investment at least. Whether or not this coin will rival Bitcoin (in price, not purpose) is left to be decided. It’s best to keep your ‘digital eggs in many digital baskets’ and diversify your investment. Cardano is most certainly a worthy pick for your portfolio.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

At the moment Neo have already better position than ada, but if ada will do what promised ada will be one of the best coin now

Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:26:57 AM

Much like Ethererum, Cardano is future-based. It builds upon limitations of other cryptocurrencies. As Bitcoin struggles to meet the demands of low transaction fees and swift transaction times, coins like Cardano emerge to solve those problems out of the box. Cardano is definitely worthy of a very moderate investment at least. Whether or not this coin will rival Bitcoin (in price, not purpose) is left to be decided. It’s best to keep your ‘digital eggs in many digital baskets’ and diversify your investment. Cardano is most certainly a worthy pick for your portfolio.
But I will choose NEO for my long term investment. NEO and ADA are good to hold, but from those who have a greater potential to grow into valuable coins is NEO. NEO platform is now being developed for use in some ICO. Investors for NEO also increased. So I think I will get many benefits from NEO.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

These two crypto coins are also popular and having good market price stability compare to other crypto coins, however if I decide which of these two are better, I would rather select ADA first and secondly into NEO, and if I'm one those big investors, I will divide my capital by investing into ADA and NEO.
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

Cardano is a block-based platform that provides programmable blocking and smart contracts for the development of decentralized applications. NEO focuses on the smart economy .. but Cardano has an undeniable advantage over other platforms: Cardano is the industry's first platform that uses academic peer-reviewed open source code.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

I didnt invest to Ada anytime, I didnt like team much but I invested to Neo very much, they are giving Gas every month and it is rising very well at bull season.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

I didnt invest to Ada anytime, I didnt like team much but I invested to Neo very much, they are giving Gas every month and it is rising very well at bull season.
I do not think that NEO is rising very well, did you see graphs?? ATH was 150$, now 50$.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

my choice is Cardano. it boasts a network of world researchers and scientists who have contributed and developed an improved blockbuster protocol. The entire technology of the Cardano protocol passes through a vast process of independent peer review, similar to the process through which the program code of an aircraft can pass. Their main idea is that the program code necessary to support the global economy must be scrutinized as thoroughly and scrupulously as the code on which people's lives depend.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

But I will choose NEO for my long term investment. NEO and ADA are good to hold, but from those who have a greater potential to grow into valuable coins is NEO. NEO platform is now being developed for use in some ICO. Investors for NEO also increased. So I think I will get many benefits from NEO.
Agreed. For today NEO is more developed than ADA. And NEO blockchain becomes more popular by ICO's on their basis. But for ADA I see to future only. Now nothing exclude a big potential
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

I know that ADA is a unique cryptocurrency because it was built from scratch, but I still prefer NEO. It is a very interesting project because of its similarity to ETH. The other thing is the impact its Chinese connection could have, especially if it gets support from the huge market. Moreover, it seems to be looked by many investors which makes it more potential.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I will choose ADA, it shows a lot of potential in the crypto world. maybe soon enough, its price will overcome other altcoins, it easily enters top 10, who knows, next target is to become part of top 5.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I think I will stay with NEO because it has already an existing and proven product and it is back up with legitimate company in China and the acceptance of the community is so amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: