Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most undervalued crypto [FRANKO]  (Read 5493 times)
Brainofmasses

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

NEMflash.io

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:00:00 PM

I first disliked this coin in my head for the reason that the name franko remembered me to a folk from bavaria called "Franken". It is interesting to see what for types of words have for different types of guys, from different locations on that planet earth, in different times, different meanings....

But after I take a look into it, it really look like a coin which should have a good chance to implode, pricely.

And I think the military encryption really interesting. Anyone have further details on it what that means in a practical way?

Oh and I don´t want to be the buuhman, if a small coin lies there senseless in a wallet.. I would really say thank you:

FE7fr6NCNLiDzb6Ue6FwYzuK6ueThwAwke

Yea that is silly! The origin of the name Franko stands for "The Free". The dev has quoted this a couple times in cryptsy chat.

Ah thanks for that advise. Maybe a PR work with Franko should accent that it means "The Free", there are excellent opportunities to promote that, because who do not want to be "free"?
I think I will not be the only one(especially germans) who get a negative emotion through that. Maybe it belongs to the language of the bavarias and their own guess that they are a "own folk".
I didn´t know that, but I also have no time to look the whole day into cryptsy chat.

NEMflash.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:03:17 PM

I first disliked this coin in my head for the reason that the name franko remembered me to a folk from bavaria called "Franken". It is interesting to see what for types of words have for different types of guys, from different locations on that planet earth, in different times, different meanings....

But after I take a look into it, it really look like a coin which should have a good chance to implode, pricely.

And I think the military encryption really interesting. Anyone have further details on it what that means in a practical way?

Oh and I don´t want to be the buuhman, if a small coin lies there senseless in a wallet.. I would really say thank you:

FE7fr6NCNLiDzb6Ue6FwYzuK6ueThwAwke

Yea that is silly! The origin of the name Franko stands for "The Free". The dev has quoted this a couple times in cryptsy chat.

Ah thanks for that advise. Maybe a PR work with Franko should accent that it means "The Free", there are excellent opportunities to promote that, because who do not want to be "free"?
I think I will not be the only one(especially germans) who get a negative emotion through that. Maybe it belongs to the language of the bavarias and their own guess that they are a "own folk".
I didn´t know that, but I also have no time to look the whole day into cryptsy chat.

I'll mention this to our PR advisor. I created a post in the French section of the forum earlier, and it didnt turn out to well. Turns out the French arn't to fond of Franko, even though the origin of Franc is the same as Franko.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
EntropyExtropy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:11:26 PM

Hm, I don't want to hop on the bandwagon by posting my wallet (though I will; FBCT41n6oRyyWtSVgcja2sDhm8GTYAjCSA), but I'm really intrigued by the low-level press Franko is getting. I run a crypto consulting firm and the water-cooler talk is which (note, not if) crypto is going to either supplant BTC (unlikely) or arise as a viable coextant. Most of the alt coins out there are simple forks without any great advantages, but seeing the community around Franko indicates to me that we might actually see upstarts upsetting the market in 2014.
Ardolafat

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:39:43 PM

FSrjqXB5L9coMjitEuujyd5iYo5b25mEUV  Roll Eyes

tolgbb

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:05:35 PM

As you can see I wanna start from somewhere and here is a nice place to do that i guess.

FB8qShQe27PKmGeYZFnmEAVmvaiE93ZzYc     Cheesy
liexel

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:03:37 PM

me too please!

FEroH4Nfe9UotxFtta2S1uSMqN2CpzonsQ

many thanks! Smiley
mastersith88

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:47:22 PM

This is interesting, since the huge litecoin boom the past few days it seems all altcoins have been riding a wave -- deserved or not.  Once everything settles only the coins offering true advantages will thrive and I like what I see with Franko. 

Sadly I overlooked Franko in the past because I associated it with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Franco.  The downside of being a historian I suppose  Undecided

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:50:10 PM

This is interesting, since the huge litecoin boom the past few days it seems all altcoins have been riding a wave -- deserved or not.  Once everything settles only the coins offering true advantages will thrive and I like what I see with Franko. 

Sadly I overlooked Franko in the past because I associated it with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Franco.  The downside of being a historian I suppose  Undecided

Who said that it will settle?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mastersith88

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:56:47 PM

Who said that it will settle?

Well, if altcoins stay this volatile they will be useless as a currency so we should all hope for a settling  Tongue
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 09:35:12 PM

Well, if altcoins stay this volatile they will be useless as a currency so we should all hope for a settling  Tongue
They will settle one day, that is not happening anytime soon though.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Eastern

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:09:12 PM

Would love to get some of these great coins....

F8ppHLstCL4qW7fWf2NySfuDMFvLectGjE

TY
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 01:13:21 PM

Would love to get some of these great coins....

F8ppHLstCL4qW7fWf2NySfuDMFvLectGjE

TY

Sent Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:28:59 PM

I just bought 5 frankos. Since I see people are generous here *cough* F7rxe2Cb5zMuWdk2PLRwh2Ed4VcfPMye4K *cough*
AWSOM

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:07:23 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 01:18:53 AM by AWSOM

Franko is indeed a very promising coin. It has one of the best websites for an altcoin (definately comparable to bitcoins.com), which explains the system very well, and guides people with little knowledge of virtual coins easily through the process. Unlike some other altcoins where you have to search to find a client on a shady website, franko communicates clearly to its (soon to be) users..

With international translation (like megacoin has) this could become a very strong altcoin Smiley I'd even be willing to translate the franko website to Dutch if you'd like such a thing @defaced

Also thinking of adding them as a payment option in my webshops, soon Smiley

<3 FAKaF2ENjLvizKTF72r2NCpzdXV9JYPkXz

Donations to help me save penguins stuck in the desert are welcome to: 
Bitcoin: 14h1puQLxPxZmGio3LC6Ke4259EDekfuqS Megacoin: MDgc7txspkyc9bdveUyKrjWKY2xhiexjCB
Lottocoin: Lz4rWa4zyo498faSMAV47u81wdcCCNB5TpQuarkcoin: QQWDUgTGCNKA5UEBDqXVongu9RU6QpBXfd
George Hayduke

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:24:41 AM

They will settle one day, that is not happening anytime soon though.

I agree with that. My guess is speculation in altcoins is here for quite a while and will likely increase as more people hear about the wild swings and big gains. The only thing likely to stop that anytime soon is if government crackdowns slow things down. But coins like ANC are looking to get around that too. I look at this like the dot.com explosion of the early 1990's and this just got started. I admit that these are currencies and not stock investments, still the trading, speculation and wild swings are likely to continue for some time as the altcoins get weeded out. That's just what I'm predicting. I could be wrong.
EntropyExtropy

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 02:23:16 AM

I'm very bullish on Franko.

And I wouldn't mind getting in on a giveaway.

FEMFeRYZn5Bo3izpSGpSFaAjE9dHR99y6C
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 04:04:22 PM

I'm very bullish on Franko.

And I wouldn't mind getting in on a giveaway.

FEMFeRYZn5Bo3izpSGpSFaAjE9dHR99y6C

Thanks alot!

Sent you 1 Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
syphen

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:48:38 PM

Sucks I lost all of my franko when my computer got stolen but I downloaded a new wallet if your feeling generous

F7aiJ7pu41BFnoByCk2DXdNNrcPfwqVEqc  Thanks
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:17:28 PM

It has gained some value.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
PinkPotatos (OP)