Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 children' Father will execute himself because MTGOX  (Read 4594 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:48:22 PM

If you kill yourself then you are to blame not MTGox, you have your kids and they should be more valuable then any amount of savings! Prove to them that you care about them more and man up, don't take a cowards way and leave them with your troubles. I suggest just switching off your computer and spending time with your family, or call some counselors to handle your situation.  

Also I suggest people don't start suggesting he starts begging for money, if this is real he is unstable and If for example something does not go well it could make the issue worse. His kids might also be in danger so the best solution is for this family to get some help, professional help.

*also*
Please remember guys that people have done stupid things in the past because of what people say on the internet, don't treat this like a game just because he might be troll.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbird

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:04:59 PM

If you kill yourself your kids will be 1000000x more sad and affected then telling them you failed because you send your family savings to Mt.Gox. Also you obv get the money back so keep calm and wait.
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:47:21 PM

I feel verry bad for you my friend.
Please do not harm yourself or your family.

If you pm me your wallet I will send you some bitcoins.

man, don't fall for this crap. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a big sympathy scam to generate donations...

kensai187

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:49:10 PM

It's only money mate, there are more important things in life. Learn a lesson and move on.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 06:49:31 PM

I feel verry bad for you my friend.
Please do not harm yourself or your family.

If you pm me your wallet I will send you some bitcoins.

man, don't fall for this crap. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a big sympathy scam to generate donations...

If he wanted donations wouldn't he have posted a Bitcoin address?
Blueblarflubar

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:04:45 PM

What is the purpose of publicly posting this?
Milotyc

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:54:20 PM

I personally wouldn't even trust my entire savings to the same bank.
This money, your whole "life", sitting at one spot. A 100k  Shocked.

FYI: This guy's story is not real. Yes, he does want your money.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:00:41 PM

I personally wouldn't even trust my entire savings to the same bank.
This money, your whole "life", sitting at one spot. A 100k  Shocked.

FYI: This guy's story is not real. Yes, he does want your money.

I dunno, he could have bought BTC when it was under $10 and $100k is the current value. He's being very melodramatic about it either way.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:21:25 PM

you should seek professional help - now.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:27:50 PM

oh for fucks' sake

GOX operates under a set of rules you fool, your transfer was too large, nothing they can do about that.  Read Gox's terms and conditions.

And that is if this is even real and not a troll or scam.

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 08:40:38 PM

Learn what the word stealing means. You invested the money willingly, meaning that you intended the money to go there and you gave permission for it to be transferred, making it not stolen.

If you are serious, then seek help. Don't kill yourself.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:58:53 PM

whose fault is it that you put your money into an unstable market.. and apparently to you, your entire savings? i don't know if what mt gox did was fraud or not, but you risked your entire wealth in it.

if you are willing to kill yourself, and "steal" your kids father way from them.. then you are just a douchebag. in 10 years, if i were your kids, i'd be embarassed as fuck to tell people that my dad killed himself over a "bitcoin investment."
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:22:03 PM

If you kill yourself your kids will be 1000000x more sad and affected then telling them you failed because you send your family savings to Mt.Gox.

This is doubtable.
red fuji

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:28:33 PM

The following users have been placed on record for aggravating a suicide and are in jeapordy of being prosectuted.
It is highly recommended that they immediately seize further posts. Suicide threats are taken seriously as well as their accomplices.

Automatic 
slijkhuis
Aahzman
BitcoinFr34k
frank22
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:36:47 PM

The following users have been placed on record for aggravating a suicide and are in jeapordy of being prosectuted.
It is highly recommended that they immediately seize further posts. Suicide threats are taken seriously as well as their accomplices.

Automatic  
slijkhuis
Aahzman
BitcoinFr34k
frank22

can you link to the posts where they threatened suicide?

money can be a really bad thing.. it draws out the ugliest part of humanity: greed. sad to see, and even sadder to see it in myself  Angry
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4303

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:55:42 PM

Automatic 
slijkhuis
Aahzman
BitcoinFr34k
frank22

Ohhhh, now we have a self appointed cop in the thread

well how about this,,,fuck you sheriff, this thread ain't big enough for the both of us

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Automatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:47:34 AM

Automatic 
slijkhuis
Aahzman
BitcoinFr34k
frank22

Bring it on.

Please ask for a signed message from my on-site Bitcoin address (Check my profile) before doing any offsite trades with me.
jballs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:15:29 AM

Automatic 
slijkhuis
Aahzman
BitcoinFr34k
frank22

Bring it on.

Noob here...

First I have troll radar and this thread seems to be pushing the limit. Neither here nor there, I am trying to learn more about BTC and have to wonder why this has any validity? Are emails from MtGox typically riddled with typos and inconsistencies? Is it common to not be able to withdraw money? Do people get ripped off at these very large exchanges?

In short, suicide aside, why is anyone in this thread taking the underlying accusation seriously? Is MtGox unreliable?

Thanks!

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
FallenKings

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:19:33 AM

Damn this is real? Jeezus.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:57:15 AM

I believe noone that is serious about doing such a thing would post it on a forum - let alone one like this.
But ANY threat should be taken seriously.

What is the truth? I don't know.
Maybe it would be more fair to just ask for help...

If it happens to be the truth - then this is really sad... Sad

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: