Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dimcoin doing great !!!  (Read 124 times)
Prodigan786 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

After investing dimcoin initially i had issue with sending dim from my nem wallet to exchanges .Once the issue got solved price was going to bottom . But i always used to follow team was giving great effort . So thought to wait now DIMCOIN introduces IBIN . Price is increasing even lots for people looking into this . I think patience always the key for success in crypto world . I hope Now onwards Dimcoin will take its momentum.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

After investing dimcoin initially i had issue with sending dim from my nem wallet to exchanges .Once the issue got solved price was going to bottom . But i always used to follow team was giving great effort . So thought to wait now DIMCOIN introduces IBIN . Price is increasing even lots for people looking into this . I think patience always the key for success in crypto world . I hope Now onwards Dimcoin will take its momentum.
Oh awesom egreat news for dim holders i got some dim in hitbtc i stopped looking into this coin now all of sudden i checked in coinmarketcap its raised almost 90% . Yes your right its just the beginning dim will get good value . But atleast they have to concentrate on listing big exchanges . Hitbtc only cant help.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

In cryptocurrency business, this is what usually happened all the time, that there were forms of some failure, but failure makes person become stronger and better and failure is the key to become a strong and a successful person. And not totally all the time that investors are always gaining, there also failure and capital losses, so if you are a good investors, you must consider also several forms of losses.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Yes it started off rocky but as Dim moves closer to HYSBE release it's starting to get the attention that it deserves. Hopefully the release goes as planned next month and the product itself will drive the market massively upwards.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

Yes one I did their bounty camping and got good amount of DIMs but soon I found out that they are having worst rates when they listed themselves on the exchanger. It was pleasuring to see them go smooth during their ICO sale phase and they were the hot success. Eventually I also thought that they will turn to be scammers (literally!!) can you imagine! But here they are after long patience they are at something and yeah I cant agree more on this but patience is the key! Really!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: