Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the KnC Miner Neptune Pre-Order Opened to public yet  (Read 2047 times)
Coin.Karma (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:56:54 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 07:10:32 AM by Coin.Karma

Hello Folks,

Good day. I managed to place 4 pre-orders for the Neptune at KnC Miner. I also got the order confirmation. Can someone, please confirm whether they actually have opened pre-orders. A bit confused about this.

thanks
----------------------

OK Update, I was confused earlier whether it was a glitch or something, seems I managed to snag some random re-seller link and got the order in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigendian

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:50:29 PM

Hi,

What are you doing about the KnC Miner? Is there a way for us to get our hands one of those too?

Thanks.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 12:52:01 AM

Hello Folks,

Good day. I managed to place 4 pre-orders for the Neptune at KnC Miner. I also got the order confirmation. Can someone, please confirm whether they actually have opened pre-orders. A bit confused about this.

thanks
----------------------

OK Update, I was confused earlier whether it was a glitch or something, seems I managed to snag some random re-seller link and got the order in.

I know that there are few KNC's around India. Not sure which model though.

Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:05:21 AM

Hi,

What are you doing about the KnC Miner? Is there a way for us to get our hands one of those too?

Thanks.

I am sure there are people who wanna pick em up. I have placed pre-orders for about 28 KnC Neptune Miners.

I made a bank transfer for one today. If people are interested in purchasing more, I have accounts made with pre-orders in them. You can take the accounts from me make them your accounts, change password, make payment and they are your accounts**.

***They are registered to my e-mail accounts, so I shall give you the e-mail accounts also. You would also need to change the secondary e-mail associated to the e-mail accounts so that you can be 100% safe, so I cannot steal it back from you.

Safest way is to make payment only after you have secured the account completely under your control. You can change all details except the registered e-mail I think.

Account 1
1 unit pre-order, payment sent

Account 2
2+ units pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 3
10+ units pre-ordered payment to be completed

------the above not for sale

Account 4
1 units pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 5

Account 6
1 unit pre-ordered payment to be completed

Account 7

Please note these are for the KnC Neptune 3000 Gh/s Miner.
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:49:49 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

I am sure there are people who wanna pick em up. I have placed pre-orders for about 28 KnC Neptune Miners.

I made a bank transfer for one today. If people are interested in purchasing more, I have accounts made with pre-orders in them. You can take the accounts from me make them your accounts, change password, make payment and they are your accounts**.

***They are registered to my e-mail accounts, so I shall give you the e-mail accounts also. You would also need to change the secondary e-mail associated to the e-mail accounts so that you can be 100% safe, so I cannot steal it back from you.

Safest way is to make payment only after you have secured the account completely under your control. You can change all details except the registered e-mail I think.

Account 1

Account 2

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

Account 7

would  like  one of these  accounts  but i dont  think  KnC has an option to  change the  email  address.
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:57:50 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Account 1

Account 2

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

Account 7

would  like  one of these  accounts  but i dont  think  KnC has an option to  change the  email  address.

ya subvolatil, you cannot change the registered e-mail id.

There is a solution, you can actually take the account, Will give you the e-mail ID account also. Just for your comfort, make sure you change the secondary e-mail ID, secure it to your needs before you make payment for it. You should be good to go.

Just confirm here, Will send account details via PM.

subvolatil

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:59:42 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Account 1

Account 2

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

Account 7

There is a solution, you can actually take the account, Will give you the e-mail ID account also. Just for your comfort, make sure you change the secondary e-mail ID, secure it to your needs before you make payment for it. You should be good to go.

Thanks you. if  i  do get one of the miners i  will dedicate  a  week of  mining  to your address.
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:08:11 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Account 1

Account 2

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

Account 7

Thanks you. if  i  do get one of the miners i  will dedicate  a  week of  mining  to your address.

Don't worry about that bro. I am good. I have a nicely warm cold wallet..........Just sending you the PM. I removed the recovery address from the e-mail also. Please confirm everything once you get the details.
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:15:01 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Account 1

Account 2

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

Account 7

Don't worry about that bro. I am good. I have a nicely warm cold wallet..........Just sending you the PM. I removed the recovery address from the e-mail also. Please confirm everything once you get the details.

Sent.
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:19:48 PM

bitcoin mining.... is really cool and funny

In 2011 June, Mining for one month got me 30 BTC approximately with a 1 gh/s setup 6 GPU's
In 2014 June, will probably get me 30 BTC with a 3000+ Gh/s setup....hehe

cheers
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:27:22 PM

In 2011 June, Mining for one month got me 30 BTC approximately with a 1 gh/s setup 6 GPU's

cheers

You should have solo'd in 2011.. Smiley

subvolatil

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:32:52 PM

got your pm  going  to  make the  changes  right now and  will conform once  done.
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:34:35 PM

cheers

You should have solo'd in 2011.. Smiley

no man, I don't think soloing would have got much even then, Retired from mining after that selling of my cards after a few months. Had one of the early pre-orders for the Butterfly 60GH/s also, but never paid up then, would have been the biggest loss, had I paid it off. Skipped ASICminer completely. Ordered the Neptune for kicks.
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:36:00 PM

but the whole feeling, if I had soloed and managed to find a block......wowie cant even imagine..from that point of view would have been awesome
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:37:32 PM

got your pm  going  to  make the  changes  right now and  will conform once  done.

cheers mate, once everything has been locked to your. make the payment, as you get in the queue based on the payment date and not order date. I ordered these yesterday.

cheers
subvolatil

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:57:30 PM

cheers mate, once everything has been locked to your. make the payment, as you get in the queue based on the payment date and not order date. I ordered these yesterday.

cheers

ok all set  made the changes. but  dam, the  order address looks like it is  locked.  need to  change that, may be i  will  email  KnC and  ask them  to  change the  address on the  orders. the  address onthe  profile  is  changed now. 

Once the  changes on the order  is  made will make the payment to them . hopefully  this  works :-)
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:00:41 PM

cheers

ok all set  made the changes. but  dam, the  order address looks like it is  locked.  need to  change that, may be i  will  email  KnC and  ask them  to  change the  address on the  orders. the  address onthe  profile  is  changed now. 

Once the  changes on the order  is  made will make the payment to them . hopefully  this  works :-)

That is not a real address anyways. Even I wont get it. Just message them saying that, you had to sort out customs related issues before finalizing the address and you had just put a temporary address.

should work out fine. wishing you luck on that man.
subvolatil

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:03:17 PM

thanks  and  you too. :-)
Coin.Karma (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:11:55 PM

I have another account with about 10 miners in the shopping cart, so no delivery address put in yet. I did that incase someone wanted them later. But the problem with that account is that it is my primary e-mail. Shucks
subvolatil

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:44:07 PM

I have another account with about 10 miners in the shopping cart, so no delivery address put in yet. I did that incase someone wanted them later. But the problem with that account is that it is my primary e-mail. Shucks

I  have an  idea .. lets talk  more  if you have the  time .  can you hop into the IRC much  better to chat  there. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: