Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a Neptune but not a previous customer? I'll help at no additional cost.  (Read 891 times)
Rawrkanos (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:17:22 AM

Here's what I offer that no one else does.

1) Skype screenshare. You get to watch the order be placed and verify that your address is accurate.
​1.edit) I will add a comment on the order to say that the address should not be changed, no matter what.
2) You also get to see the bitpay screen, the exact bitcoin-cost, and the address it needs to be paid too. I'll copy-paste both of those to you to make it easier to input, of course.
3) After bitpay has been paid I will send you the link to the invoice.
4) All emails will be forwarded to you. There might be a delay on this due to sleep or the like.
5) I will give you a scan of my driver's license as well as going on webcam so you can verify that the person on the license is myself.
6) Only after the above is finished will I ask for a tip. The tip is absolutely not required.

I'm doing this because others are trying to sell the ability to buy the Neptune and I know that goes against what KNC wanted to do. I can't stop them from doing it, but I can prevent them from lining their pockets with gold. That's also why the tip is not required. My service is free.

Originally posted on the KNCMiner forums: http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/main-category/hardware/19641-want-a-neptune-but-not-a-previous-customer-i-ll-help-at-no-additional-cost-to-you

I'm posting it here as well just keep as much money as possible from the pockets of the people trying to sell this service. I do it for free and give you the comfort of being able to track me down and break my knee-caps if you get screwed over.

This is not a group-buy. You can watch the order being placed. It will be your address it gets shipped to, no matter where in the world. I won't handle your money at any point. The comments on the order will say that the address is not to be changed under any circumstances. This is all to protect you, the buyer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rawrkanos (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 05:51:58 AM

I've actually gotten more interest than I expected but so far only one order has actually been processed. I've also dispensed a bit of helpful advice.
Rawrkanos (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:22:29 AM

I am now up to four units I have assisted non-customers in purchasing and the process above is being adhered to perfectly for each one.

Bitcoinorama, do you have any input from KNC in regards to the fellows trying to sell access to the Neptune order to non-customers? And in line with that, what is the judgement for me, whose is trying to give it away instead, just to keep the money from the pockets of those greedy fellows selling it?

There is no official line. The buyer is the person who owns the account. Logic dictates that person can alter aspects of the deliver, and cancel the delivery for a refund at will, so if you are entrusting your order with a stranger that a) has absolutely nothing to do with us, and b) you are entrusting your order with a stranger.

You're on your own there mate, KnC will not have anything to do with the order if it goes awry. We are selling to previous customers and to the owner of that associated email account.

Orders will open to gen public in two weeks at $2.5k more. The reward is for previous customers. We would wish to believe they behave with integrity, but will not be held responsible otherwise.

KNC isn't going to prevent people from selling or giving away access to the customer-only pricing so I'm going to keep doing it for free, where the most that happens is that I ask for a tip only once everything has finished. In the process, I'm saving the buyer, since they aren't a previous customer, $2.5K
wmcleod

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:44:52 PM

i can also help in this respect.  i bought a jupiter but I don't think I'll be buying a neptune...

are you charging a fee for your services?
ar9

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:45:48 PM

I was under the impression that KnC does not deliver anywhere?  Isn't it local pick-up or proxy mining only?
Rawrkanos (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:09:34 PM

i can also help in this respect.  i bought a jupiter but I don't think I'll be buying a neptune...

I do not. The worst I do is ask for an optional tip at the end and I'm happy to do this whether I get the tip or not.
I was under the impression that KnC does not deliver anywhere?  Isn't it local pick-up or proxy mining only?
KNC is only offering shipping for the Neptunes, but your impression is also incorrect. For their previous miners they did offer shipping to anywhere, or almost anywhere at least, in the world.
wmcleod

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:28:32 PM

I do not. The worst I do is ask for an optional tip at the end and I'm happy to do this whether I get the tip or not.
KNC is only offering shipping for the Neptunes, but your impression is also incorrect. For their previous miners they did offer shipping to anywhere, or almost anywhere at least, in the world.

that is what i meant.  i got my jupiter shipped to me after all...
ok, thanks for all the clarity! Smiley
Rawrkanos (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:10:46 AM

that is what i meant.  i got my jupiter shipped to me after all...
ok, thanks for all the clarity! Smiley
Any time.

And as a public note;

While no one has paid for further orders through my help just yet a few more have been placed to be paid by wire transfer and will hopefully clear. I'm still willing to help anyone who wants my help. And given that the Neptune will be priced at $12500 after this customer-loyalty batch it sold out or the promotion ends, it should be nice to save some money.

Note: Orders are not placed via a reseller and I do not charge for helping to be able to place the order. The only way I benefit from this is if the buyer of the Neptune tips me at the end.
Rawrkanos (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:12:49 AM

And KNC has sold out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: