Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] Beercoin; the beer-based cryptocurrency  (Read 268 times)
Beerchain (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:57:44 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 12:39:25 PM by Beerchain

Since our legal questions are solved and our ICO is on the horizon we thought it would be about time for a second airdrop.

What can you get?
This time we will be giving away twice as much Beercoins as last time! 500 Beercoins to up to 4000 people in total. A grand sum of two million Beercoins is up for grabs!!!

What do you have to do?
To get your Beercoins you simply have to visit our website, watch our video so you know what we do and leave your Ethereum address and follow one of our social media accounts. List will close at the 8th of May at 20:00 CET.

What is the Beercoin
Since it has been some time since we last posted something here is a quick reminder:
It’s a beer-based cryptocurrency, which can only be mined with beer. You will have to download our app, drink a nice cold beer and scan the bottle cap. The code inside the bottle cap will be used to gernerate a new Beercoin and the new coin will be send to you ETH wallet.

If you want to learn more about the concept you can find all the information you need in our White- and Yellowpaper. If you are lazy and don’t feel like reading, simply watch the short vid on the front page.

Link for the airdrop: https://www.beerchain.technology/airdrop/

If you know a friend, who deserves some Beercoins as well let them know about this Airdrop.
Cheers
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

The project appear to be very difficult to implement, i concluded this after reading about the Beercoin in a nutshell i think this will involve a lot of paper work and affiliations even at thisi do not see the possibility of this project crossing the Atlantic or pacific ocean.
yanaorif

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Very different and unique project...
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

have joined the airdrop and followed your social mediums. hope your project to be successful even though this may not be quite easy  to handle such a large project
JohnUoho1919

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

I saw the YouTube concept video. I thought this was a very unique project. But I want a video that will give you more information on Beercoin's value and ecosystem. Grin
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

I just learned that this project is very unique and rare
tappi when Beercoin will be distributed
because many of today's projects are difficult and deep in distribution

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Beerchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

The airdrop is now over and we would like to thank erveryone who participated. The Beercoins have been deliverd to you.

If you want to help us to bring beer-based money into this world, let your friends now that we exist and vist our ICO which starts at the 18th of Mai.

for mor information vist: https://www.beerchain.technology/
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:10 AM

I need to drink beer to get beercoin? that's genius! I'm in! it's a coin of my dreams, where same it was before
Beerchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

I need to drink beer to get beercoin? that's genius! I'm in! it's a coin of my dreams, where same it was before

exactly we hope to give some good news during the next weeks on what beer to get  Wink
tzuzulmbakzul

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

your project looks promising and I think this is a wonderful opportunity for many people to make a profit. hopefully for the smooth development and will many people support your project.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:39 AM

Great! I like to drink beer, almost every week I drink beer 3 ~ 4 times.
The concept of the project is very interesting, hope you will succeed.
Send good luck to you!  Wink
Gorchiza_112

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Interesting idea. But wouldn't it be qualified as alcohol propaganda?
Tonal_Quantum
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

Interesting idea. Reserve!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: