Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin smart contracts without coding  (Read 149 times)
ElisaWoods (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

Recently MyWish platform collaborated with RSK. Now it's possible to create Bitcoin smart contracts with a few clicks on MyWish. I think this is a great achievement of the crypto world!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

Recently MyWish platform collaborated with RSK. Now it's possible to create Bitcoin smart contracts with a few clicks on MyWish. I think this is a great achievement of the crypto world!

I have checked the website and I was surprised to see the contracts you mentioned. I thought it was like the smart contract on Ethereums ERC 20 platform but my expectations was turned down. But I was really surprised by the kind of contracts that you placed on the site such as Wedding contract, Lost key contract and Last Will contract. This is a unique idea and I do hope you will succeed on this one and keep your security very tight since those contracts are not a joke.
shakerpartymaker

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Is it only a BTC contracts only? I mean lot of people using ETH for that purposes
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

Is it only a BTC contracts only? I mean lot of people using ETH for that purposes

As I know this platform has Ethereum smart contracts and also BTC and NEO
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

I have checked the website and I was surprised to see the contracts you mentioned. I thought it was like the smart contract on Ethereums ERC 20 platform but my expectations was turned down. But I was really surprised by the kind of contracts that you placed on the site such as Wedding contract, Lost key contract and Last Will contract. This is a unique idea and I do hope you will succeed on this one and keep your security very tight since those contracts are not a joke.
Yeah, by my opinion, this project is one of the best ones from Russian Devs (Usually, if there are Russians in the team, I miss the project. But not in this case).
Last Will contract - is very important for every investor/holder: as for me, I want all my cryptocurrencies will be transferred to my family after my death.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

Existing smart contract platforms require that all nodes and blockchain backups be configured for decentralized application operations. Qtum can use smart contracts without installing large-capacity professional software. Therefore smart contracts can be used in low data storage environments such as mobile phones and IoT devices.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

Bitcoin transaction always has a prove of transaction successful, and the code is simply identified when the transaction is done and it always stand for confirmation on any smart contract to show the prove of ownership payment. Where the Code is very important, for a reference.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Yeah, by my opinion, this project is one of the best ones from Russian Devs (Usually, if there are Russians in the team, I miss the project. But not in this case).
Last Will contract - is very important for every investor/holder: as for me, I want all my cryptocurrencies will be transferred to my family after my death.

I also think so. These guys are professionals and I really trust them. They also have a very important smart contract named Lost key contract which redirect your crypto to the backup wallet if you'll lose your access or private key. Remember how many people lost their keys and they will never use their cryptocurrency! This contract is a solution and this idea is very good
Robin_Good

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

I also think so. These guys are professionals and I really trust them. They also have a very important smart contract named Lost key contract which redirect your crypto to the backup wallet if you'll lose your access or private key. Remember how many people lost their keys and they will never use their cryptocurrency! This contract is a solution and this idea is very good

wow, I didn't know that there is such kind of contracts. I wish it was created earlier

NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

Wedding contract? Sounds unusual. It's interesting, is there somebody who already created such contract? Smiley
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

people are getting over excited about something thats not bitcoin.

read the details
you have to spend your bitcoin. and get handed another currency. and its the other currency that has the contracts.

a true bitcoin contract is where you hold and remain incharge of bitcoins without having to touch an altcoin

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
shakerpartymaker

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Wedding contract? Sounds unusual. It's interesting, is there somebody who already created such contract? Smiley

I bet wedding contracts are not usual for most of people who married so wedding contract on blockchain has a really low chances of becoming mass popular. Don't you think so?
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

I bet wedding contracts are not usual for most of people who married so wedding contract on blockchain has a really low chances of becoming mass popular. Don't you think so?

People are getting weirder and weirder nowadays Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: