Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Flash Report] Bitcoin Establishes Two New Trends -- 11-26 Exiting New York  (Read 1623 times)
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 01:28:40 AM

I'm impressed with bitcoin. Seriously. It blew through 900 and pushed through. That means that it consumed all the 899 orders (where it was stuck a little), then ate up all the resting orders at 900. That's some serious buying; because I asked myself, who would buy bitcoin just below 900. That's a lot of risk. But maybe the holiday spending and China consumption means they didn't care about the numbers, they just bought. They needed bitcoin, so they bought bitcoin.

I'm going to post in a separate post the "Anatomy of a Flash Crash" (which is not bitcoin, so don't panic), but how those things work, and how bitcoins exchange is different, so the behavioural mechanics aren't there.

I've gottem some messages asking me about 1000 and other numbers. I've sent some messages privately to our traders, but I don't want to initiate a scare or talk about negativity at this point in a public way. If another major event happens, then I'll post my post-op analysis. But thanks for the support and questions though! I appreciate it. If you do need to PM me, please do it using my zendesk system from the website. Ask for a message relay to CJ, happy to help any way I can.

I pulled a flash report for everyone as New York wraps up. Looks like two new trendlines are established along with all the new buying going on. News has been upbeat. There is even an article on how to mine bitcoin with a MAC. Funny huh. I'm sure they have great CPUs and all, but uh... yeah, not so much : )

Even my toy USB Erupter is down to 30k satoshi per day. I can make 30k satoshi in about 1.2 seconds of trading. So a MAC cpu or even video card, maybe not.

Anyway, enjoy the report and have a great holiday. For all the Americans, enjoy the turkey!

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDreams

Activity: 503
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:10:25 AM

Nice site and great charts.
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 02:12:32 AM

Thanks @BitDreams!  I knew there was a reason I liked you so much.

: )

cj

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: