Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:22:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of Bitcoin in April 18  (Read 886 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I believe that bitcoin able do more than current rate so all we need is a great momentum of bitcoin to start increase.
For as investor, I'm usually happy to see bitcoin increase up to 29%++ for this month but I aiming on higher amount and yes, year 2020 become my target for my investment !
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

I do not understand if this will keep going up again or going back down, because I see in 2018 is a year of decline and not a year of success for crypto, because there has been no sign of a significant increase in change for a rise
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:23:54 PM

2018 year has not yet begun, and you are already making some conclusions. I don't think that's right. The whole year is still ahead, and there will be enough UPS and downs on the way of bitcoin. In my opinion, the most intensive growth will be at the end of the year in November or December.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

I am still believing that Bitcoin will be very aggressive during the fourth quarter of the year. But we have still months for good trading so we buy low, sell high then gain more before the time to really hodl our Bitcoins. If we have more altcoins to spend, then I suggest to convert them to Bitcoins so if the right time comes then it will be a fruitful end of the year for you.
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

April has been a greatly successful month for Bitcoin and I believe that we will continue to see growth like this in the months to come.
mikki14

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

I think bitcoin price will have the highest increase on the last quarter of this year (October to December). That's why I don't really check BTC's value everyday. I just made some price alerts to know when to buy amd sell. Wink

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

In April, the bitcoin rate increased by 33%. This is the most successful month for the main crypto currency for the entire 2018 year.
How do you think  bitcoin will show higher growth in one month during 2018 or will April remain the most successful?

I think autumn will be very successful for crypto currency. At this time, many major events are scheduled and large investors will record profits by the end of the year.

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

We see that in April 18 Bitcoin has increased by 33%. April 2018 will be a successful month for Bitcoin. Bitcoin pumping will increase gradually every month. Bitcoin will be expected to be $ 50k for this year and will be expected. It can be predicted that Bitcoin will grow in the months ahead. Because some new countries use it to make use of chalk, so its usage will be increased in many different ways.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Bitcoin has been facing a lot of challenges for pass three months now, b currently overcome the challenges as a gradual process of the market to gained back, Secondly bitcoin has to move up by carrying other alt-coin along.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Most of the crypto predictors would say, that bitcoin will continue to grow on and above todays price. So owe are in waiting now
Many says that bitcoin will continues shine and grow and continues developing there values. Investing in bitcoin have lot's of risk but many of investors has positive thinker and optimistic they predict that bitcoin will continues give us good life in the future. I believe all cryto predictors cause like them I want successful life.
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

I heard that it was pump for VIP. And now somebody needs cheap bitcoin that's why it is dump. I believe that some important pesons = whales can influence on the price and we should use this moment for our earning.

nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

In April, the bitcoin rate increased by 33%. This is the most successful month for the main crypto currency for the entire 2018 year.
How do you think  bitcoin will show higher growth in one month during 2018 or will April remain the most successful?
It is a positive speculation my friend but we hope and pray that its true.I keep on faith ang believing of bitcoin and I love to have an income crypto currency.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

towards the coming of May, the market becomes a lot red with a small but very common correction. this makes the atmosphere becomes unstable again. I am still convinced, this correction will only happen briefly.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:01:49 AM

Good news. This shows that the future of bitcoin will progress and grow. I think, not only in April alone, but in the year 2018 will experience a high spike and even up to years to come.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

I would say bitcoin hopefully will become more stable this coming months. Now that there are laws and regulations to protect ceypto currency investors. They will now be more comfortable trading crypto.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Opipolopo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:53:50 AM

yes, missing it right now  Cry
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

I hope June is the most successful month for bitcoin because the market has been in a slump for a long time. Hopefully the World Cup will bring a bull market to the cryptographic market.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

This is unusual. if I look at the year before, if the price in April rises, then in the next months will increase, but unfortunately in the current year is not like that.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:01 AM

I really think and believe that it can be much increaser this upcoming months because for now we are experiencing downfall and by that sooner or later it will be bounce again which is moving upward and increase. However, we still have 7months before the end of 2018 so there will much more chances that it will happen. Just have faith and hope.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:05:47 PM

Correct, April was the time bitcoin goes back up again. It goes down in the first quarter, goes up in the second, now third it's going down and on the forth quarter it will goes back up again. Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is a roller coaster ride. We just have to accept it.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: