Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
Bernart

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Indeed, it would not be bad if the rate grew. I understand correctly, the number of coins that can trade depends on how much you have them on the account?
Yes, everything is correct the more coins on the purse, the more you get the profit, and the coins go very little on your hands, if someone creates a deficit and will redeem all the coins, then the price may rise
Strange scheme of mining) is obtained and will not be sold, but will save, which would receive even more) and automatically coined coins are added to the balance sheet and are already undergoing a new amount? Every day the profit grows, right?
Yes, in a system running on the PoS algorithm, the chances of a miner to create the next block depend on the amount of funds that it has.
I am glad that the user does not waste time searching for equipment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BonBuason

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

Indeed, it would not be bad if the rate grew. I understand correctly, the number of coins that can trade depends on how much you have them on the account?
Yes, everything is correct the more coins on the purse, the more you get the profit, and the coins go very little on your hands, if someone creates a deficit and will redeem all the coins, then the price may rise
Strange scheme of mining) is obtained and will not be sold, but will save, which would receive even more) and automatically coined coins are added to the balance sheet and are already undergoing a new amount? Every day the profit grows, right?
Yes, in a system running on the PoS algorithm, the chances of a miner to create the next block depend on the amount of funds that it has.
I am glad that the user does not waste time searching for equipment.
True, it is important only to buy coins and they will make profit on their own.
Mike Mike

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
cold beer

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:27:07 PM

At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. I admit that was wrong, the project is normal.
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project. Often, when the exchange listened token - team disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
punkster

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Of course, the token will be interesting. Each 10th trader will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for HODL)) This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
It is not necessary to fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
sjuzze

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

It is not necessary to fantasize so much. So far, only negotiations are underway, and this does not mean anything at all. Although, it's better than nothing.
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the cryptocurrency. More users - more developers will make money.
n.ilik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
super stas

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the cryptocurrency. More users - more developers will make money.
There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users . Well, I think they will not disclose plans))
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users . Well, I think they will not disclose plans))
Of course, they will not  told about this. A good marketing plan costs a lot of money. And to tell such information - mean give this money other people
Botaisk

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

This was the first of the best and most worthy works I've seen lately. The guys are working for the result!
lobstex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:53:54 AM

Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?

The bounty is only for youtube videos and articles currently... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4809498
Bernart

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

The bounty is only for youtube videos and articles currently... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4809498
I'm also interested, thanks admin
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Innovations do not stand still, in the century of rapid development of high technologies, the emergence of such a breakthrough development as Blockchain was predictable.
BonBuason

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

Innovations do not stand still, in the century of rapid development of high technologies, the emergence of such a breakthrough development as Blockchain was predictable.
I agree that at the moment most transactions and cash transactions are conducted on the Internet.
AKULAKOT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

I agree that at the moment most transactions and cash transactions are conducted on the Internet.

Currently Blockchain technology is used in many systems.
Antalia

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

Yes, many high-tech companies are striving to implement it due to its great innovative potential.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Yes, many high-tech companies are striving to implement it due to its great innovative potential.
The technologies of the block and the crypto currency market are growing very fast, and the whole world is watching them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: