Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
I think that the project now will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just like that, straightforward. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

So what about the bounty program? I would have participated, just in the tweeter of friends has increased)) When you suppose to run the bounty Huh
Many projects are now giving up bounty because they are closing founds with the help of funds&pools. A bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
I think that the project now will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just like that, straightforward. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Moreover, the conditions for them are much more profitable.
Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if a person finds a good project - against the pool or the fund he does not compete.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if a person finds a good project - against the pool or the fund he does not compete.
Well, it's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) I like these solutions!
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Well, it's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) I like these solutions!
Well, it's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Well, it's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
Well, on the one hand this is true, but on the other hand - if the guys had more money, they could have done more work and accordingly would have received a greater result.
punkster

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Approximately so do the developers of the platform of smart contracts Ethereum. They have a lot of investment to develop their product. Due to what it is maximum workable.
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

That's no problem for me, ohhhhh....... I have mined 4000 Lobs in March the price was 20.......😜  In this time I have........ 23k  👍
sjuzze

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Approximately so do the developers of the platform of smart contracts Ethereum. They have a lot of investment to develop their product. Due to what it is maximum workable.
Well, of course it is, Ethereum has few competitors, but they went to the ICO. They by the way had the first ICO, on which they collected more than enough funds for development.
super stas

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Well, of course it is, Ethereum has few competitors, but they went to the ICO. They by the way had the first ICO, on which they collected more than enough funds for development.
Yes, the guys are certainly great fellows, I applaud them standing up! They have interesting goals, I can wish more funding, it is now very necessary and important for all projects))
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

Yes, the guys are certainly great fellows, I applaud them standing up! They have interesting goals, I can wish more funding, it is now very necessary and important for all projects))
Yes, without good financing it is very difficult to achieve high rates. Even excellent teams of professionals without money have not achieved much. Because they need to feed their families.
Botaisk

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

the guys have a very relevant algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future distribution of the award, because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:05 PM

The guys have a great advantage over their opponents for the reason that they have a lobster on their logo)) This indicates that they are dangerous and rare))
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

The guys have a great advantage over their opponents for the reason that they have a lobster on their logo)) This indicates that they are dangerous and rare))
You either have a good sense of humor or you just love lobsters)) I think that both one and the other)) The guys on the business itself have a cool algorithm for the production of tokens, this is their main plus.
cold beer

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

Speaking frankly I do not have enough command because I do not understand who developed the given project and what of this can happen ... Of course I want to hope for the best.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

Speaking frankly I do not have enough command because I do not understand who developed the given project and what of this can happen ... Of course I want to hope for the best.
I think it's not a secret - at bitcoin developers as it is also not, but it does not prevent it from being the number one crypto throughout its existence))
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

I think it's not a secret - at bitcoin developers as it is also not, but it does not prevent it from being the number one crypto throughout its existence))
Well, they say that satoshi was pinched, but somewhere it disappeared. Where and why is not known. Yes  and also no one saw him everyone only guesses about its origin.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

An interesting blockchain project is that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it.
punkster

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

All ingenious is simple. So I would describe Lobstex project, after I first got to know this project.
sjuzze

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: