Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best advice for anyone investing in cryptocurrency?  (Read 497 times)
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

The best advice would be that don't invest more than you afford to lose, because I don't think there is any advice which can make a newbie a good trader or holder so the best advice for anyone is that to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

The most important thing for you is to learn as much as possible. There are plenty of opportunities in future considering markets are volatile. There will always be a good entry in future and if not no worries. It is better to not lose your money than to hurry to a position and lose most of your money
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

First learn the market experience, and see the upward trend of the altcoin you want to invest. And learn patience, do not break down any difficulty. These are the essentials before you enter the Crypto market.
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

I think that the best advice will be an offer to learn how to understand the market. In addition, to control your emotions, to observe the more successful senior comrades and to delve into the topic of crypto currency.
bvar69

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:40:11 AM

Just never go "all in" and never hesitate to take profit.
sexy1983

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:23:33 AM

You can't think in terms of normal thinking, because it's always out of your expectation. The various stock indexes used in stocks have no effect here. I can only judge by experience, and I am confused.
arthotdog

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

Hello guys I like to us to share our views on the best advise for someone that is just starting crypto currency! !!
Treat crypto as profit source and can give us good earning,but always remember that this is virtual that means we must prioritize and consider as first means of profiteering is a regular job,the physical aspect,and make this community as secondary source of money maker
marianna2020

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:10:38 AM

You should always study the information on the cryptocurrency, chat on the forum, to learn new trends in cryptocurrency. It's like a new profession.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

The most important factor in helping investors who are new in the world of crypto currency is to do his own research and understand how the system works. They must be aware of the risks involved due to the volatility in the market. Visualization of their goals and having the discipline and patience to maintain and modify the strategy accordingly. The golden rule in investing, whether in crypto or stocks, is to Buy Low, Sell High.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

You should be very alerted and patient. I saw many people losing dollars like shit in just couple of weeks. They did terrible trades and terrible buy-sell orders at wrong times. You should never do it.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Hello guys I like to us to share our views on the best advise for someone that is just starting crypto currency! !!

do not get caught up with FOMO, if the price has gone up high, release it, find another coin or wait until the price drops back in the bottom position, always to avoid invest when the coin in the top position

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

the best advise for investing in crypto is trust nobody!
if you want to invest in short to middle term trading and investing on ICO should be good suggestion for you, just make some deep study related to which altcoin or ICO you want to invest, following every update from developers and in case you trade with altcoin see the trend from last 2 years annually, monthly and daily trends.
but if you have enough spare money to invest i would refer for holding potential altcoin and promising ICO for long term investment. believe me, it will shock you after 1 until 2 years of hold

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Many coins created now, and it all can be a good to invest to get more benefits, but everything to lose because now the entire market pagatan and acts not very ravnomerno.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Well, i have seeing different opinions by so many people here already and the only thing you need do is to compare different opinions here with the one you have studied so far and make your decision on what to do and what not to do.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

1. Do not expect a huge profit. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable so the lower you expect, the less pain you'll feel if you lost.
2. Do not go all in. Due to unpredictability, going all in is a suicide attempt.
3. Read and research. Do not get victimize by scams and FUDs. Believe in facts, not in opinions.
4. Do not invest unless you are very sure about that coin or token.
5. Don't be stupid.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

1. Do not expect a huge profit. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable so the lower you expect, the less pain you'll feel if you lost.
2. Do not go all in. Due to unpredictability, going all in is a suicide attempt.
3. Read and research. Do not get victimize by scams and FUDs. Believe in facts, not in opinions.
4. Do not invest unless you are very sure about that coin or token.
5. Don't be stupid.

well i do not agree with some of this;
1.As an Investor i am expecting a huge sum of profit because i am investing my money into a long term unlike trader(investing and trading are different)
4.Do not invest if you can not afford to lose it,many project who has an existing product turned scam,right ? so even if you are sure about it,always know your bottom line.
5.Nobody stupid i believe but instead be smart and do not be lazy.

in conclusion,
if you want to start your journey in cryptosphere the first thing that you need to know is your bottom line,how much you can afford to lose and how can you recover it if you are losing it.
doing a research is your way to start it and never believe what other people says until you find it out by yourself.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

SECURITY!!!

Even if you make millions of $$$$...if it is stolen, it means nothing.

Use a strong password,
use 2FA (two factor authentication),
only deal with respected exchanges,
use a hardware wallet.

Store your passwords, 2FA and wallet keys in a safe place.  Never share them and never keep them in your computer.

Good luck!
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Always follow the news and hype. Study and consult before buying coins, investing in a specific project. The crypto market is not like the securities market, it has its own characteristics.
SalmanMJ9

Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

I think the best advice I can tell is (don't follow anyone, research and read and decide all by yourself). It is a massive market and still immature, it's better to learn it all by yourself (with the help of reading others content) by when it comes to buy/sell follow your guts.
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

firstly, learn about technical and fundamental analysis
so, you can buy any cryptocurrency with your own predictions
when to buy and when to sell
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: