Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HOUSEAFRICA PROJECT [HAFCOIN]- A DECENTRALIZED REAL ESTATE FOR AFRICA  (Read 351 times)
HouseAfrica (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:01:40 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 08:47:10 PM by HouseAfrica

We Officially introduce HOUSEAFRICA

A Decentralized Real estate Platform

WHAT IS HOUSEAFRICA?
HouseAfrica is a decentralized real estate and rental ecosystem that will develop properties and use blockchain technology to make buying, selling and rental process of properties less costly and more convenient and secure.
HouseAfrica proprietary auctioning technology will reduce the traditional frustrations, scam rates, time delays, and friction points in the acquisition or rental process to benefit both parties.

MISSION
HouseAfrica's mission is to offer a solution to Africa’s shortage of affordable housing and leverage blockchain technology to ensure a seamless rental experience which will allow the entire rental application and rental contracts process to be completed quickly and online through the use of Blockchain.
HouseAfrica will use blockchain technology to streamline the entire real estate acquisition and rental process by making it possible for sellers, acquirers, tenants and landlords to complete all rental tasks in one place.

Join our Telegram channel for more details:

https://t.me/HouseAfrica

🔥🔥💥⚡️JOIN PRIVATE SALE WHITELIST⚡️💥🔥🔥

PRIVATE INVESTORS can now apply to be WHITELISTED on the HouseAfrica user account to get 50% bonus. Minimum buy $10,000. Note that we have  limited spot, secure yours now.

🔥🔥AIRDROP CAMPAIGN🔥🔥

We are excited with your active participation during our airdrop campaign, over 30,000 users participated, 25M tokens have been given out. The airdrop campaign ended on 31st July, 2018 11:59 WAT.

✅ 500HAF registration bonus is still active.

✅ 1HAF = $0.025

✅ Tokens will be distribuited AFTER the END of the ICO

➡️ https://houseafrica.io ⬅️

No confirmation mail?
⚠️ Avoid using hotmail, live and outlook.
✅ Check spam folder

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

✅ Supported Wallet
- Waves wallet.

⚠️ I don't have waves wallets
- You will find a clear direction on how to create waves wallet when you login to your account on houseafrica.io

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

🌐 SOCIAL MEDIA 🌐

🔵 Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/HouseAfrica-164142284251587/

⚪️ Twitter :
https://twitter.com/houseafrica1

🔵 Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3483639.msg36110521#msg36110521

⚪️ LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/houseafrica

🔵 Telegram Channel:
https://t.me/HouseAfrica

🔵 Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCln-NEURYMTJckiQh9O_A2w/featured?view_as=subscriber

⚪️ Medium:
https://medium.com/@houseafricaproject

❇️ OFFICIAL SITE  ❇️
https://houseafrica.io/

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ NOTICE  ⚠️⚠️⚠️

🚨 We will NEVER send you a private message, don't trust communications OUTSIDE this chat room

🚨  Admins NEVER ask for money and NEVER offer special Bonus in private.

🚨 All answers to your questions will answered here to you here and ONLY HERE

➡️ If you find a scammer, please, report him as SPAM on Telegram!

‼️ BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS ‼️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

I am waiting for the latest information updated because the content of the project is too little.
kajal7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Great project and go to the moon
MS313

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

ZackCadee

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:50:19 AM

Awful ANN.
cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

a good idea and very beneficial for everyone in Africa. a new solution for people in Africa in the lease and purchase of real estate that is easier and profitable. hopefully for good progress and many people are interested in this project.
mybk

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Hello friends!
The main mission of HouseAfrica's project is to be provided affordable houses, using the blockchain technology.  It is great and wonderful project.
dipeshsingh

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:42:52 AM

Nice airdrop and good project.
coin24h

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

I am waiting for the latest information updated because the content of the project is too little.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

Little information to get the trust from investors for a project on real estate.
But your site is detailed and beautiful.
I have read WP, no matter what.
Finally I think you should update the ANN with the detailed images taken from your website.
Wish the project success!
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

Of course, using crypto-revolution to rent and sell real estate for the most progressive in this sense of the continent - Africa, I think the most correct decision of the team.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
HouseAfrica (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Of course, using crypto-revolution to rent and sell real estate for the most progressive in this sense of the continent - Africa, I think the most correct decision of the team.

Thanks for your compliments
HouseAfrica (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

Do you know?

HouseAfrica's auctioning technology ensures transparency and fair competition, and it will also ensure that landlords are able to Reduce vacancy rates by seamlessly addressing pricing in  depressed  market conditions.
HouseAfrica (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Here’s 7 things you should know about the HouseAfrica Token (HAF)

1. Real Life Use Case
The HouseAfrica platform infrastructure is designed for growth. It is ready and able to serve a diverse range of real estate stakeholders and projects . The market value and intrinsic value of HouseAfrica’s token(HAF) will rise as its networks, and its client and investor base broadens which will create a demand for HAF tokens.

2. Easy-to-Use User Interface
Our platform interface functions are designed to serve clearly defined purposes. Any background activity is only executed to serve a specific and demonstrable purpose, necessary to conduct business on the agreed-upon terms.

3. Access to Africa’s Real estate
HouseAfrica opens the world to a booming Africa’s real estate where there are no boundries to investors from outside Africa which will attract huge funds from investors around the world.

4. Integrity
All cryptocurrency funds raised after ICO will be handled bindingly and transparently through applicable smart contracts.

5. Sound business model
Stable balance of interests between 3 types of users- Investors, buyers of affordable houses and Tenants- makes for a realistic and profitable long-term business model.

6. Investor opportunity
Buyers of HAF get in on the ground floor of what might well be the future model for the entire industry, effectively creating a whole new category of real estate investment and renting services.
And lastly;

7. No Competition
House Africa is the first and only of its kind in the world. Our team of experts has built an all round real estate management platform with a beautiful interface and simplicity of use.

The extent of benefits and possibilities of HouseAfrica is not limited to these 7 reasons only, but we can see why the crypto community is excited about our upcoming ICO. There have been over 11,000 sign ups since we made our announcement. It’s not too late to join our real estate evolution, sign up at houseafrica.io to earn some HAF.

For additional information about HouseAfrica, check out our official website and our Telegram channel.
jelma

Activity: 717

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

someone posted on facebook about airdrop House Africa (HAF) to take me to this thread, not much information available, is the extent to which the progress of this project
HouseAfrica (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

someone posted on facebook about airdrop House Africa (HAF) to take me to this thread, not much information available, is the extent to which the progress of this project

The information available here does not in any way reflect the progress of this project.

There's so much going on in this project, we have booming community on Telegram and Facebook, we have our Alpha version of our Platform ready even before launch of ICO, we are also working on partnerships and talking to Exchanges for Listing.... Etc.

There's going to be lots of great news in days to come.
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

Hello, first congratulations on your great project. My name is David Lude, an experienced crypto enthusiast, community manager and start up artist, I would like to help you get more attention.

My tasks are essentially

- How-to (explenation videos)
- Intros for YouTube
- Logo creations
- Animated videos
- Social media videos

If you are interested, I would be happy to provide you with some references and examples.

The costs depend on the effort and can be paid with crypto currencies.

I am always available for you, don't hesitate to contact me.

Telegram: DavidSPSL
PM: easybitcoin2013

Best Regards

David
Cak Nhur

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Great ? can you explain because the content of the project is too little.
HouseAfrica (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Great ? can you explain because the content of the project is too little.

HouseAfrica opens international investors to access the Huge African real estate market through the HouseAfrica platform property portfolio, they’ll also be able to buy, sell and manage properties from anywhere in the world.
The platform will allow end users to be able to use the HAF tokens to buy, sale, rent, manage properties and ultimately pay rent and utility bills..

Isn't it great?

Why not join our telegram channel t.me/HouseAfrica and visit our website for https://houseafrica.io for more information.
HouseAfrica (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

🔥🔥💥⚡️JOIN PRIVATE SALE WHITELIST⚡️💥🔥🔥

PRIVATE INVESTORS can now apply to be WHITELISTED on the HouseAfrica user account to get 50% bonus. Minimum buy $10,000. Note that we have  limited spot, secure yours now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: