Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:09:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 90 percent correction in 'mass market wipe out,' investment bank warns  (Read 112 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 09:38:11 AM by jamesashmore1964

I do not know what motivates people to make claims like this but if ETH or XRP are declared securities May 7 2018 it could become reality!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/02/cryptocurrencies-heading-towards-90-percent-correction-investment-bank-warns.html
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

maybe these guys know that the SEC will use the Howey Test for crypto regulation.
This would cause the market to crash by 90 percent.
The market would then grow using the Howey Test benchmark
Ripple and many other coins would be banned from exchanges
markethive
Copper Member

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

Well Duh GP Bullhound just wants a piece of the action and trying to FUD the market down before they liquidate their fiat holdings and buy into the crypto market..

They are a bit of an old-school tech company. And typical PR is making a big bold statement, and find yourself being the talk of the town.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

The author doesnt know anything about the market which is he predicted it,or he might be paid by the big players to start some panic in our market,90% is still manageable if you asked me as i have experienced 95% portfolio loss,but i did my best to recover that losses by holding tight into my shitcoins,the market is too volatile which is why it is suggested to play only amounts that you can afford to lose.

Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

Aha! Whales decided to buy bitcoin and other currencies at a lower price. Rumors were spread about some kind of nonsense. 90% of the decline from what? Ie it means that 90% will take their money out of cryptocurrencies and will not leave it in circulation but will be withdrawn. It's just some kind of a lie. If people sell some altcoins, they will buy bitcoin or more stable coins. But I do not believe that capitalization is approaching zero. It's total shit.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

LOL, that's hilarious again. I believe we will get a dip soon, but not because of FUD. Big whales will do it soon, summer is coming they need cash to go on holidays...lol. Anyway, due on some technical analysis we can believe the market will shrink again fo a better bull market. Which it will be a good opportunity, for the financial institution to get back again in the market ( like a King)  Tongue
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

I do not know what motivates people to make claims like this:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/02/cryptocurrencies-heading-towards-90-percent-correction-investment-bank-warns.html

Thank you CNBC ( FUD FACTORY)

Usually it's due to whomever saying such wanting to get in on the market.

It's like the trolls here, just on a wider scale.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 598

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Nah, this is just pure FUD because as of late, crypto is making a good rally and altcoins are pump so hard right now. This is the second fUD that I heard so far. The first is that US and Germany are banning crypto's, that's bullshit, although I must admit that it gives me something to laugh at. Lol.  Grin

You need to read between the lines, investment banks are losing their grip and most of their clients are slowly shifting their funds to crypto market that's why they have to do something, like creating waves and waves of FUD around and tell their clients I told you so, but its not the case because crypto is still making a steady recovery phase now.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

LOL, that's hilarious again. I believe we will get a dip soon, but not because of FUD. Big whales will do it soon, summer is coming they need cash to go on holidays...lol. Anyway, due on some technical analysis we can believe the market will shrink again fo a better bull market. Which it will be a good opportunity, for the financial institution to get back again in the market ( like a King)  Tongue

Just look at the previous years and you will realize quickly that it is unlikely we will have a crash, rather solid growth across the board. Technical Analysis might be a good tool to time entries and exits in the market, I would not rely to it to predict bull runs or crashes.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

People never changing, changing amount of money in them

Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

You'll get quite a laugh if you take the time to look at the historical predictions of these guys. Very funny. if they were metereologists they probably couldn't even predict the weather.

No, there won't be a fkn 90% correction in crypto LOl. Which fools say that? A 90% correction in bitcoin would mean that the price would go from 9.2k to $920.... And if that happens, Eth falls back to something silly like $30. And don't even get me started on alts XD.

^ if that happens, we'd all take out massive student loans just to buy as much as we can, then wait for some Pluto missions in less than 6 months LOl.

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

CNBC although as pro a crypto news organisation as you will find it is still full of institutional actors and corporate player and to put it simply its this system that is threatened by the rise of crypto and bitcoin specifically. And if its not that then its probably they don't have the foresight to see the potential. They are all children of warren buffet that think bricks and mortar are the only sound investment.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

Lol! Funny those people predict cryptocurrency will fail! Are they holding the future? I think the best time to buy bitcoin when market is down and this is a good opportunity to buy more coins after this recovery phase i'll assure you that you will have a smile on your face.
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

the title is clearly a stretched catch line but some of the topics covered in the article may have a point. e.g.: the idea of a massive crash of all useless coins and survival of the ones with an actual purpose .
Or the change from ICOs raising money on the basis of a simple whitepaper to ICOs based on an actual prototype product...
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Many of the poor quality tokens are already down 90% from what they were sold at during the ICO. I think the quote is the verbal equivalent of clickbait. Kind of strange for him to be writing this report, his background is as an M&A guy. https://www.gpbullhound.com/people/sebastian-markowsky/

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

Today is May 7

Dday or ETH and XRP and the whole market!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: