Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:47:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin Will Soon Distribute the Ethereum Network  (Read 382 times)
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

If this is true, then it will be a huge step for this coin. Transactions that ia fast will increase the demand of this coin and will surely add up to the price.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

Thats amazon news, finally they are scaling up the ETH and making it stand out even bold than previous one. It would be such nice to see this implementation as it will help end users like ICO's to rely on ETH with full confidence now. This can change the ETH market cap drastically and there will no be surprise if ETH moves above prices of 2500 as expected at the beginning of the year. Now I trust this statement completely after reading this update regarding the ETH. Thats a really good share mate and hope that this update will be reality sooner than we think.
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

Fresh update about Ethereum Network from Vitalik Buterin:
"The scaling of the Ethereum network is almost complete, says the creator of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin.
Ethereum will interact with each other. This method of shading mostly implies the separation of Ethereum into parallel networks in order to increase the efficiency of the blockchain, which will help reduce the load on the network. Ultimately, it will be possible to reduce the cost and increase the speed of the products of transactions."

Vitalik Buterin Will Soon Distribute the Ethereum Network
This sounds exciting but what does it really mean... ethereum  network broken into different level or what??? Or theyll be different  sets of ethereum
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Looks like Ripple development team will introduce it's own smart contract system called Codius.
That system will give Ripple (XRP) Ethereum-like functionality, providing users smart contracts secured by the Ripple blockchain.
Now XRP seriously targeting to take Ethereum's place.

ripple can not be compared to decentralised trustless projects.
I dont know why people do still pursue to replace ETH into its current place specially mentioning about Ripple. Quite interesting that ETH would have its sharding which we can presume network would even more better as of the current state and as mentioned above it might not happen on this year or on next year which means it would still takes time but good to know this news after all.

The fate that is happening that I still do not yet know about it because Ethereum already has blockchain technology and now Ethereum still no distribution again with Buterin but I also do not know about this please explain the senior

HELLO!!!
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Maybe this is informative for an interesting idea. Or they have prepared the plan from the conversion into a fixed supply that Burterin is shaping up in a different situation.
https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/04/02/now-believe-fixed-supply-worth-considering-says-vitalik-buterin
Does that make ETH more effective and increased? It may take some time to confirm the success of this idea.
Pamplelune (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

"The scaling of the Ethereum network is almost complete, says the creator of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin.
Ethereum will interact with each other. This method of shading mostly implies the separation of Ethereum into parallel networks in order to increase the efficiency of the blockchain, which will help reduce the load on the network. Ultimately, it will be possible to reduce the cost and increase the speed of the products of transactions."

This sounds exciting but what does it really mean... ethereum  network broken into different level or what??? Or theyll be different  sets of ethereum

Found an interesting article about Casper update, which discovers following topics:
- how Casper differs from other Proof of Stake protocols;
- why Casper provides stronger finality than proof-of-work;
- what is Casper FFG and Casper CBC;
- Casper energy efficiency and economic security.

What is Ethereum Casper Protocol? Crash Course

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

If the news is true then this will make the user very happy, it's time ethereum be the first choice number and replace bitcoin, I'm sure that ethereum performance is the best.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Found another interesting article that explains POS and POW concepts and Casper update with everyday words.
Understanding Proof-of-Stake: Suggested Benefits, Part 1

Tarnowsky1

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

It is high time.  Etherim is a promising coin, and most importantly, it is constantly being updated!
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

This upgrade is so important because Ethereum is still vulnerable due to the centralized mining.
Currently 60-70% of the total hashrate of the Ethereum network belongs to just four or five of the most popular pools.
https://etherscan.io/stat/miner?range=7&blocktype=blocks

joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

In my opinion, Buterin will not let Ethereum take over another altcoin. There will be a Smart contract platform race this year.
If they add Ethereum network to reduce token I do not think that it will work better. I hope the future there is better news from this.

DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 02:10:28 AM

I wonder how this new Ethereum POS update, called Casper, will compete with Ouroboros, POS platform planned by Cardano? Which one will appear more successful?

In my opinion, I think it's hard for Cardano to compete with Ethereum. I heard that Cardano still has an issue with their wallet. Then, there are still a few projects that use Cardano platform.
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

I wonder how this new Ethereum POS update, called Casper, will compete with Ouroboros, POS platform planned by Cardano? Which one will appear more successful?

In my opinion, I think it's hard for Cardano to compete with Ethereum. I heard that Cardano still has an issue with their wallet. Then, there are still a few projects that use Cardano platform.

Right, in the medium-term Cardano won't be able to to compete Ethereum.
But in the future hundreds of ICOs will join Cardano and some of them can be big and successful.  Smiley

Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

i think its a good one news, but why etherium rate was continously drop day by day, or is there any bad news that was hit etherium so the rate was droping again.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

Found an interesting point of view on how Is Ethereum’s Casper Proof-of-Stake Decentralized.

If to be brief:

With Proof-of-Work, anyone who amasses enough ASIC chips and farms to control a large amount of hashing power can use those resources to continue attacking the network even after a failed attempt. So mining farms could be used to repeatedly attack the network.

With Proof-of-Stake, this is much harder. As Ethereum researcher Vlad Zamfir says, when you try to participate in a 51% attack, “it’s as though your ASIC farm burned down.”

vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

I would not say that the commissions are expensive now! And the update is theoretically possible to increase the cost of ETH! How time will actually tell
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

That is an awesome information, transactions will be more faster!
But after one month I still don´t see any progress.

Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

Breaking news come from Ethereum community: Ethereum May Skip Casper FFG And Go Straight to Sharding with Proof of Stake

“We are considering changing the Ethereum 2.0 roadmap to skip Casper FFG with 1500 ETH deposits. Instead Casper and sharding validators would be unified from the get-go in the beacon chain, and deposits would be 32 ETH,” Justin Drake, an ethereum developer, says.

Does it mean that 32 ETH deposit will be enough to become a node?  Smiley

Pamplelune (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Ethereum Has a Few Catalysts in Its Future That Could Move Its Price Higher

1) Augur, one of the biggest decentralized apps;
2) Ethereum Futures, not affected by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission regulations;
3) Mining upgrade, from POW to POS.

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/ethereum-has-a-few-catalysts-in-its-future-that-could-move-its-price-higher/

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: