Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3211 times)
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

The complaints of the hunters wasn't new with this market world. If I'm not mistaken, this kind of issue is always the concern of the hunters and investors as long as the market falls specifically to their tokens. It is unfair to accused someone that we aren't sure if it is true. This is the result of misunderstanding and misconception of anyone else.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:32:13 AM

To explain this, investors must love bounty hunters because bounty hunters will sell tokens in very cheap price after listing, at that time investors  can buy all bounty hunters  token, it must be good investment, because if the project is growing well, token price will increase, give investors  high profits, if project become quite and toke price dumps, you chose the wrong project.
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:34:24 AM

in this year, my revenue from bounty has dropped dramatically, because many ico are bad and the price is destroyed when they enter the market, but I understand it and continue to invest

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
I agree with you very much.. Alot has been said about bounty hunters, many projects reduced bounty earnings or rub the hunters of its allocation yet they accused the hunters for dumping that's very lame

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

The world is full of freedom ,nobody is going to arrest you for selling or holding your bounty rewards ,you earned it so you can do as you see fit with it anytime any day ,if the project is a good one the price will be shake only a bit and will recover straight up,as a bounty hunter I will HODL good projects and dump not so good ones

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

Don't mind them, they want us to continue to hold when investors and even project team are cashing out. As bounty hunters, we have the right either to sell or hold a token and we don't to explain to anyone about our decision

It is and was always recommended that do your own research and based on that one should be deciding if it is worth to hold the coin or sell or whether should be investing or not in such coins. Do not buy just based on some one advice as every one has Different money and it’s needs varies .
viananda2525

Activity: 1021
Merit: 120

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

Don't mind them, they want us to continue to hold when investors and even project team are cashing out. As bounty hunters, we have the right either to sell or hold a token and we don't to explain to anyone about our decision

It is and was always recommended that do your own research and based on that one should be deciding if it is worth to hold the coin or sell or whether should be investing or not in such coins. Do not buy just based on some one advice as every one has Different money and it’s needs varies .
we have to able to make our decision.following others people sometimes make us suffering losses.and offcourse its very harmed us.so better to improve our skill in coins analize.

ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

Many people blame bounty hunters for selling their tokens directly. In my opinion this is not a bounty hunter mistake. Sometimes gift hunters only get tokens with a small nominal value, like GBT that I received from a blog for 600 GBT.
And I don't sell it because the price is far from the ICO price. Maybe investors are doing dumper because they have lots of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: