Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Famous Escrows control Developers  coins/btc
yes - 2 (100%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Escrows control Dev funds to combat scam coins POLL  (Read 103 times)
NikiHanSolo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

After many many months as a miner and trader i'm nearly broke and this is all down to me being a new coin miner due to scams.
Last year there was only a few scams here and there but over this last few months Devs have gone wild and have fleeced the community out of millions of $

There is a massive increase in Scam coins that are ruining the industry as well as making new legitimate coins nearly worthless as investors no longer want to invest much as 90% of the time they lose there btc to thief Devs.

I have revealed Dynamopay to be scam today, please read their bct ann and discord and this had led me to this poll as its a thought that has been on mine and many others minds for a long time.

Please give your opinions and help to streamline this idea.
Tarlatata

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

For those trading on discord that want some legit escrow, or dev that would like going with Niki's idea of some escrow holding funds :

https://discord.gg/epApb4R
NikiHanSolo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

For those trading on discord :

https://discord.gg/epApb4R
Somebody with a known rep like that escrow service is whats needed, they all ready have control of investors funds in one way or another so they are a very trusted Elite in this community, famous faces are needed who have the trust of 99% of us all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: